Colombian Saucyballs vs Saucy Colombian

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

You got some killer hybrid vigor going there those bad boys a ripping at lighting speed 👍

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Put sc1 in flower with csb1. Day 18 and 13 from seed.
That’s crazy to me that you flower them that little. Going for a sea of green type of grow? Or I guess I should say are you just letting them grow out without topping or training? I’m curious to see how plants look in their final form when being flowered at that age/size. I thought I had small plants but dammmm

growsince79

growsince79

Also what does a plant like this yield when being flowered at that age/size?
IDK this is a brand new f1 hybrid. I don't care about yield. I want to keep them as small as possible. The Colombian parent took 70 days of 12-12 before making a pistil- and had to be cloned just so I could finish it. These might also be impossible in my setup without cloning. Just a fun experiment.

growsince79

growsince79

IDK this is a brand new f1 hybrid. I don't care about yield. I want to keep them as small as possible. The Colombian parent took 70 days of 12-12 before making a pistil- and had to be cloned just so I could finish it. These might also be impossible in my setup without cloning. Just a fun experiment.
Saucyballs parent was 26" and made almost 2oz dry.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
You breeding new strains? Is this experiment to see if you want to run them differently in the future?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
It’s hard to tell from my pictures but I also chose to grow smaller plants but I scrogged mine. They were just over a foot tall last time I checked but spreading them across the net has helped with that along with lots of LST.
3202D95A B593 4F61 A223 364E8840C5B8
34A09B3C 9FF7 4D60 B0DD DE4CA994B061
04708BA5 6EAF 4623 AEFB 3EFB0B5BB8BC

growsince79

growsince79

From your other thread it looks like this is the style of growing you do on a regular basis. What lead you to choose smaller plants? Faster turn around? Space limitations?
Space and faster turn around. I'm allowed 6 in flower and 6 in veg. I want to grow as many small plants as I can for breeding experiments. If I wanted max yield, I'd just do 3 or 4 and veg 4 weeks from sprout.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Space and faster turn around. I'm allowed 6 in flower and 6 in veg. I want to grow as many small plants as I can for breeding experiments. If I wanted max yield, I'd just do 3 or 4 and veg 4 weeks from sprout.
Ya I’m in Illinois and it just became legal over the past year or so and we are only allowed 5 plants total. Hopefully the laws will keep changing in our favor bc I would love to grow more and I would also love to get involved in the industry as the laws change. I will be going over my plant count regardless bc I want to start my next set of plants while my others are finishing but I would love to have a 12 plant limit or more! How many gallons are those trash bins you’re using? Looking good man stoked to see the progress 🙌

growsince79

growsince79

Ya I’m in Illinois and it just became legal over the past year or so and we are only allowed 5 plants total. Hopefully the laws will keep changing in our favor bc I would love to grow more and I would also love to get involved in the industry as the laws change. I will be going over my plant count regardless bc I want to start my next set of plants while my others are finishing but I would love to have a 12 plant limit or more! How many gallons are those trash bins you’re using? Looking good man stoked to see the progress 🙌
2 gal pots. I can easily stay within Oklahoma limits and have plenty of room for failure lol.

Top Bottom