Colorado Brother with my MMJ card. Sweet

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

..just got my mmj card..frickin cool.

gonna sample all the good shit and grow some too baby.

party on mofos!

Kolah

G

Greenfields

oh how i wish our goverment would wake up and start up the same scheme for people who would really benefit from medicinal marijuana.

i would do anything not to be on regular prescriptions for prescribed medicine like morphine and oxycontin that only take the edge off the pain and also prob rotting my gut in the process, not to mention the addiction side of things

congrats on being accepted for the MMJ card.

K

kolah

oh how i wish our goverment would wake up and start up the same scheme for people who would really benefit from medicinal marijuana.

i would do anything not to be on regular prescriptions for prescribed medicine like morphine and oxycontin that only take the edge off the pain and also prob rotting my gut in the process, not to mention the addiction side of things

congrats on being accepted for the MMJ card.

I honestly think all the states will follow suit....not because it helps folks but because it generates so much revenue for the greedy bastards. I do not want to see all kinds of bullshit regulations because once the Gov gets involved they abuse their powers. Here in CO they are still making changes and not for the better. I am just happy to be able to grow my own and be left alone. They still force me to renew my card every year for 90 bucks and then have follow up visits with an MD. Imagine if they forced everyone who drinks booze to file for a license to drink it? and then have a MD's script in order to do so?

Weed needs to be COMPLETELY legalized, no fees, no permits, no bullshit. This is a good start though.

Top Bottom