Colorado Cracking Down On Pot Pesticides After Toxic Chemicals Discovered

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Damn bro sorry to here, they do that a lot to get rid of the crap they had
The first thing I think of when I see $20 or $25 shatter and wax, is 'guess they had bugs or beans', further confirmed from the owner, who was absolutely up front with things. At least I knew what was in their taffy-like shatter and wax. I'm glad the employee was up front about it, most are not.

sixstring, I don't think people in this area of the forum want to get into that, hopefully I am incorrect.

I find the monsanto/agriculture/horticultural/roundup ready cross pollination stuff to be very interesting.

Would you pay to grow a specific strain or a strain with a specific genetic identifier? Would you stay 'legit' or go underground if the government ever decided to use patent law to control cannabis growing, distribution, legality, etc?

The survivors will survive, the weak will go away, and hopefully big pharma, big tobacco and big booze will continue to keep new players out of the market while they wallow in their own ignorance.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The first thing I think of when I see $20 or $25 shatter and wax, is 'guess they had bugs or beans', further confirmed from the owner, who was absolutely up front with things. At least I knew what was in their taffy-like shatter and wax. I'm glad the employee was up front about it, most are not.

sixstring, I don't think people in this area of the forum want to get into that, hopefully I am incorrect.

I find the monsanto/agriculture/horticultural/roundup ready cross pollination stuff to be very interesting.

Would you pay to grow a specific strain or a strain with a specific genetic identifier? Would you stay 'legit' or go underground if the government ever decided to use patent law to control cannabis growing, distribution, legality, etc?

The survivors will survive, the weak will go away, and hopefully big pharma, big tobacco and big booze will continue to keep new players out of the market while they wallow in their own ignorance.
What I dint understand is how anyone feels ok about paying $80 a gram for anything?o_O That 80$ gram isn't even a session in this house!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

What I dint understand is how anyone feels ok about paying $80 a gram for anything?o_O That 80$ gram isn't even a session in this house!
One of the mid-size chain shops has 'live resin' at $90 but I think another spot (not sure about naming names on this forum) is advertising this product for $40 a gram. I think it's in this month's chronicle.

I think you'd be surprised at what recreational users are willing to shell out. Look at the 'superdouche vape-pen hipster' movement. I needed a new coil and as I opened the door, the 10 or so males all under 21 immediately started sucking their supercool graham cracker flavored e-juice. Next issue will be regulating the use of e-cigarette's. Yeay.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

There is already regulations on e-cigs. Some are good. For example, they are raising the standards on what is in the e-juice, since it's mostly maid in China. Sounds like a good regulation to me.

WE NEED REGULATION PEOPLE
Just not over regulation.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

One mans regulation IS another mans OVER REGULATION! How about trying to come to an agreement on what to regulate first? You remind me of the greedy people here in Colorado begging for regulations to open their shops, then finding they could not be free to decide their own fates in the market place once shackled to those regulations. If you beg to be governed you will get your wish, but it won't be to your liking or in your best interest, just the interests of government at hand.

Stop begging for someone else to decide what's good for you and stand like a man on your own convictions and ethics, or suffer the lack of control that comes from bowing and shuffling to the powers that be.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ya duck a regulation! If you want to regulate someone have a kid! That's what I tell my wife!:D That's the problem, parents start these kids off with letting them do what ever they want. If your tAught regulation/being a real parent your kid will now how to regulate him/herself when there an adult.:) Sometimes you have to whoop there ass to teach em a lesson this will help later in life. Might even save them from prison time.

G gnome

G gnome

The other thing that comes into play is that the toxic shit sprayed on cannabis is smoked and the toxic shit sprayed on produce is eaten. I am not sure what is worse...digesting it or inhaling it..or if they are both bad news. IMO, just another way to witch-hunt the weed scene.
Now ee get the best of both worlds

3G Labs

3G Labs

At least post who was busted, so others know.
It was legal to use , they only recently changed the rules. FYI

Screenshot 2015 05 07 23 03 24

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law.
-Winston Churchill

Pretty much says it all right there

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It's a conversation about regulation, as the thread title implies LittleDabbie. Just used political quotes about regulation.

It was directed at everyone..

Brining up party lines and past presidents has nothing to do with the current regulations in colorado..

Unicorn's and there piss tho, Could be a winning pesticide!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
At least post who was busted, so others know.
It was legal to use , they only recently changed the rules. FYI

View attachment 509100
How da fuck does an eagle 20 bottle even get into an organic garden lmao! You can t call your self organic greens then load up on in organic pesticides!!! For all the morons who support dispenserys you should kick yourself in the ass!

Top Bottom