Colorado Disp. Laws Moving Back to 30/70

• Thread starter Frostynugman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Okay let me take a step back for a moment. When I read the article It was a lot about how its going to be hard for disp. to grow 70% of their crop. The disp. that are having this trouble are pushing to move the law. I WAS WRONG IT IS NOT OFFICIAL I AM SORRY I GOT EXCITED. either way I did hear from a disp owner that owns 6 large disp. here that it is something about to happen October 2014. Thats a date at least.....PROGRESS!!! Thanks for making me look up the info now I can sound more credible. love that! Were a team and if it can be good for one it'll be good for all!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Basically progress is waiting for politicians to figure out a way to line their pockets thicker....they know they can...I bet they are working on a plan to prevent so much tax returns....anyone read on how much tax returns some dispensaries received? Something to think about! I need to go back and read, all those tax refunds must have been from the state right, imagine if we found out that feds received tax money and returned some! Eeeeee what a can of pandoras boxes!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

So I remember hearing that in October sometime Dispensaries are No longer Required to grow 70% of their product anymore. Now dispensaries have the option of going 30% (their own) and 70% outside(Caregiver Crop). This is what I have been hearing what do you all think?
MMC's can't purchase from a private grow under any circumstances. Ask the folks at garden of the gods disp that just got shut down. If you are a private caregiver the law does not favor you or your position, they pay attention to the money, which is making your job, as a private caregiver, and they see what they are missing out on.

This whole thing started with fucking bartkowitz or whoever in highlands ranch bringing in a news crew. what a dumb fuck.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Basically progress is waiting for politicians to figure out a way to line their pockets thicker....they know they can...I bet they are working on a plan to prevent so much tax returns....anyone read on how much tax returns some dispensaries received? Something to think about! I need to go back and read, all those tax refunds must have been from the state right, imagine if we found out that feds received tax money and returned some! Eeeeee what a can of pandoras boxes!

I would be very curious to know how the FEDERAL tax returns are being done for these businesses,mostly to know if the FEDS are allowing common business deductions to be taken?There is a spot on all tax returns(line 21/form1040) to claim OTHER income gotten from illegal activities,yes you are supposed to claim it,but you have to explain what the money is from and you cannot file a schedule c for business deductions on a criminal enterprise so in other words you are taxed on the gross and not minus expenses like payroll,rent/mortgage,power bill etc etc which are generally deducted from your gross to find your taxable income.Keep in mind that during alcohol prohibition which is as close as we can come in the comparison to MJ most people including Al Capone were convicted of tax evasion NOT alcohol/criminal charges and the way i read tax code in this case is you are damned if you do and damned if you dont,if you dont claim it it is tax evasion and if you do claim it it is admission of guilt of manufacturing/distribution of a schedule 1 drug.
On the other hand if they are allowing it than every cannabis grower in the US would be able to claim any expenses they incurred growing(can you imagine writing off your power bill,lol)as long as they also claimed any gains,they could technically even amend their taxes up to 3 years back and request repayment of said expenses,fuck what a can of worms,lol.I do know this,Their are NO special rules i know of for the MJ industry or colorado,federal tax law is the same for everybody in the US with no exceptions,Anyone have any inside info on how they are getting this done?TK?Anyone?

Last edited:
putembk

putembk

I personally don't go to dispensaries, rec or med. With that said I would like to know what is going on inside one of these places. I hear stories but would like to hear from those of us on here. What are the prices? What is the quality. All I have heard is bad things, even a few times from members on here from other growers. How about the non growers, the smokers. Is it good or bad. Tell us.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I personally don't go to dispensaries, rec or med. With that said I would like to know what is going on inside one of these places. I hear stories but would like to hear from those of us on here. What are the prices? What is the quality. All I have heard is bad things, even a few times from members on here from other growers. How about the non growers, the smokers. Is it good or bad. Tell us.
Dude the art has been lost. There are a few MEDICAL ONLY DISP. that I will go to here. Rec prices are at 55 an 1/8th plus 25% tax and Honestly the shit they are serving people I wouldnt smoke myself either. Medical dsip are selling 1/8ers for like 25-40 depending on quality. most of the crops coming out are larfy nugs or tight nugs with no trikes. PEOPLE ARE EATING THE SHIT UP 20k in sale min. rec side a day, and medical is growing too because PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO PAY 85 bucks for some nug LOL. The edibles are all half strength and limited in MG's. Also oils are like 60 a gram and 30 for medical. The art of growing good weed is slowly being lost with these garbage facilities. Even the disp my GF works for isnt even that good. It blows my mind how many people wait 30+minutes to get a sack. Its crazy. Personally I started growing because I HATED SMOKING DISP WEED. I felt like there was poisons on them and were NOT FLUSHED AT ALL. Mind you there are a few acceptions here but most are just straight up HORIIBLE. Like you said though people cant push out enough weed. The criminals need a shot like it used to be. I was being very hopeful, and still am.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Also I started this thread because I was told this. We should make this thread about, if it is going to change what WE need to do to get properly Licensed. If anyone finds that out or can paste the application that'd be dope. If they wanna keep doing what they're doing by all means. All in all I would like to tell my lanlord/parents what I actually do for a living and buy a car or house without having to feel sketchy.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

You have the the reading comprehension of a third grader imo...lol....Trust me, I eat, sleep, and breath this shit every day and I know exactly how the state works..
Honestly I have not had the time to read or do the research thats another reason this thread was started, so I can see how my reading comprehension seems shotty. We can dream, and talk about it I thought that whats this place was for. If I wanted to be ridiculed I would've gone to the rag.thanks for your input.

muir

muir

Nederland has written their Rec MJ ordinances so that in certain zonings you can apply for licensing as a home based business with a special review. Wether or not anyone ever gets though the licensing process is another issue.

putembk

putembk

All state laws are in direct violation of Federal Law.

Every single bud you ever smoked was grown by a criminal, sold by a criminal, and SMOKED by a criminal. So save your $500 morality card.
Like I said in an earlier post "I'm a Criminal"....along with 50% of the US population. We may be criminals but they can't put us all in jail

Top Bottom