Colorado Disp. Laws Moving Back to 30/70

• Thread starter Frostynugman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

This states the laws aready made im talking about them changing it?
I know, but figured you might be interested in these, because they are the LAWS that will be adopted for the foreseeable future.
They are never going to grant 'amnesty' to caregiving. And they are never going to allow you to play in the game unless you have what is currently required. Period.
Sure those can change.
But I don't think they will if they continue to hit tax projections. They have no incentive. Then there is the federal incentive to keep current, seemingly acceptable, forms of licensing/regulation.

"I'm pretty sure, Seth!"

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Honestly I have not had the time to read or do the research thats another reason this thread was started, so I can see how my reading comprehension seems shotty. We can dream, and talk about it I thought that whats this place was for. If I wanted to be ridiculed I would've gone to the rag.thanks for your input.
Your simple admission that you 'have not had the time to read or do the research' is pretty insulting to those replying to you. If you are not willing to do even the most basic of research, why would anyone have a serious conversation with you, which is what you seem to want.

But you are correct in that rollitup would be more of a non-grower amateur-ish site that would probably be a better fit. There are repeat posts every day, you'll fit right in!

Seriously though, if you expect an informed conversation or discussion, you should at least do your homework so you can 'keep up', but 'keep dreamin'. Good luck.

edit: Looks like I'm late to the party. Such is life.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I know, but figured you might be interested in these, because they are the LAWS that will be adopted for the foreseeable future.
They are never going to grant 'amnesty' to caregiving. And they are never going to allow you to play in the game unless you have what is currently required. Period.
Sure those can change.
But I don't think they will if they continue to hit tax projections. They have no incentive. Then there is the federal incentive to keep current, seemingly acceptable, forms of licensing/regulation.

"I'm pretty sure, Seth!"
That was pretty funny, I did also admit I was wrong. Sorry next time ill make sure to spend three hours researching what I talk about thanks.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Sorry, didn't mean to come off like a dick...I'm workin on it...

You've been hit by a Smooth Criminal...lol
Honestly I have some pretty tough skin. So it doesn't matter to me. Another thing that doesn't is me growing weed illegally, but the fact of the matter no artist paints pictures to get them seen by nobody. People would much rather seen their "art" being sold in huge galleries. Same with weed. The weed some people grow is an art, and to not be able to distribute that art publicly sucks. It would be nice not to be able to have to do it.

A brother whos smooth like a criminal, I mean subliminal, otherwise known as a villian, Because I'm ruthless when I spot a sucka, I kille'em, but most I think not to deal with me. yo its obvious who you came to see.

Last edited:
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Your simple admission that you 'have not had the time to read or do the research' is pretty insulting to those replying to you. If you are not willing to do even the most basic of research, why would anyone have a serious conversation with you, which is what you seem to want.

But you are correct in that rollitup would be more of a non-grower amateur-ish site that would probably be a better fit. There are repeat posts every day, you'll fit right in!

Seriously though, if you expect an informed conversation or discussion, you should at least do your homework so you can 'keep up', but 'keep dreamin'. Good luck.

edit: Looks like I'm late to the party. Such is life.
I dont have the time to read the articles, sorry, you know after arriving late people have shit to do. I put this up here because it was hearsay, and this is not a duplicate post. The fact is that I should'nt have to worry about asking a question on here about laws. What in your post helped this thread you just made someone feel inferior not help them grow. Next time ill put a question mark on the subject, for people like you.

Looks like your just trying to seem smarter than anyone else on here. Keep being a dick that's totally how you learn, and grow. BRO

Last edited:
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

http://reason.com/blog/2013/03/01/12-rules-for-legal-pot-in-colorado

"This is the current rule for MMCs, many of which fought to keep it. It would expire after three years, at which point the legislature could choose a more flexible approach that neither requires nor bans vertical integration."

From CBS news. the "70/30" rule was made october 2011 yeah???
Read the fucking shit I POSTED.
Answer 99% of your stupid questions.
Shit's already in LAW. It ain't changing soon.
VI is dying, wanna know when it's set to expire???
Take a look, it's in a book, it reading fucking rainbow.

Like Mr. Garrison says "There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people"

This is why people get insulted. You offer no blowjob, yet want the rock.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

I dont have the time to read the articles, sorry, you know after arriving late people have shit to do.
You really know how to garner support.
"Hey, my time is more valuable than yours. So be nice to me and hold my hand through all the bullshit I'm going to hear till the end of time. Don't get mad at me when I tell you you're wrong, even though I haven't invested anytime in any of this shit, nor listen to any of the answers from the people to whom I posed the question, and just process and regurgitate hearsay."

Am I close?

Instead of blaming others for their REACTIONS.
Try investigating your ACTIONS that led to this.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I read over the 36 pages carefully of the PERMANENT LAWS. the 70/30 law IS NOT PERMANENT. IT EXPIRES IN THREE YEARS FROM WHEN IT WAS MADE.
You really know how to garner support.
"Hey, my time is more valuable than yours. So be nice to me and hold my hand through all the bullshit I'm going to hear till the end of time. Don't get mad at me when I tell you you're wrong, even though I haven't invested anytime in any of this shit, nor listen to any of the answers from the people to whom I posed the question, and just process and regurgitate hearsay."

Am I close?

Instead of blaming others for their REACTIONS.
Try investigating your ACTIONS that led to this.

I didn't say that my time was more valuable, however I do know others knowledge is greater than mine thats why I keep learning. Thank you

sorry I was defensive at your answers earlier, maybe being more humble about the way you answered wouldve helped.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

No dude. Just trying to get you to read the rest of what you posted.
http://reason.com/blog/2013/03/01/12-rules-for-legal-pot-in-colorado

"This is the current rule for MMCs, many of which fought to keep it. It would expire after three years, at which point the legislature could choose a more flexible approach that neither requires nor bans vertical integration."

From CBS news. the "70/30" rule was made october 2011 yeah???
"At which point the legislature can choose a more flexible approach that neither requires nor bans vertical integration"
Everyone sees a number and jumps to conclusions.
But whatever, yeah it must sunset in Oct, right?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

No dude. Just trying to get you to read the rest of what you posted.

"At which point the legislature can choose a more flexible approach that neither requires nor bans vertical integration"
Everyone sees a number and jumps to conclusions.
But whatever, yeah it must sunset in Oct, right?
I can respect that point of view. Good Discussion. Thanks

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I dont have the time to read the articles, sorry, you know after arriving late people have shit to do. I put this up here because it was hearsay, and this is not a duplicate post. The fact is that I should'nt have to worry about asking a question on here about laws. What in your post helped this thread you just made someone feel inferior not help them grow. Next time ill put a question mark on the subject, for people like you.

Looks like your just trying to seem smarter than anyone else on here. Keep being a dick that's totally how you learn, and grow. BRO
As it has been stated before, your reading comprehension sucks, and you post as if you haven't even read anything from other posters!

You can call me names all you want, but you are the one being disrespectful, bragging that you don't have the time to do the research but you still want the results. No one is saying you can't ask questions, but you can't be upset when it turns out your questions have already been answered on this board, and others. Do your own research and stop trying to ride the coat-tails of everyone else.

Seriously though, you should check out rollitup. I bet you'd make a good fit there. They don't mind repeat posts.

Dope and TK have been more patient with your posts here than with others. Please think about what you are posting, and ask yourself, 'Has someone asked this before?', then try searching for the answers instead of posting a question and waiting for feedback, then you talk shit to those who respond. From the tone of your voice I think you already think you know, and you're just butt hurt that people aren't agreeing with your master plan.

Your defense lawyer thanks you in advance.

putembk

putembk

I personally think frosty is simply new here and trying to fit in. If that is if fact the case there frosty you might try a different approach and try to fit in first. You have to learn to walk the walk before you talk the talk. To many peeps know their shit here.....therefore talking shit gets you into a world of shit. So stop that shit!!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

As it has been stated before, your reading comprehension sucks, and you post as if you haven't even read anything from other posters!

You can call me names all you want, but you are the one being disrespectful, bragging that you don't have the time to do the research but you still want the results. No one is saying you can't ask questions, but you can't be upset when it turns out your questions have already been answered on this board, and others. Do your own research and stop trying to ride the coat-tails of everyone else.

Seriously though, you should check out rollitup. I bet you'd make a good fit there. They don't mind repeat posts.

Dope and TK have been more patient with your posts here than with others. Please think about what you are posting, and ask yourself, 'Has someone asked this before?', then try searching for the answers instead of posting a question and waiting for feedback, then you talk shit to those who respond. From the tone of your voice I think you already think you know, and you're just butt hurt that people aren't agreeing with your master plan.

Your defense lawyer thanks you in advance.
Backed up my info. thanks. this was not posted before.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I personally think frosty is simply new here and trying to fit in. If that is if fact the case there frosty you might try a different approach and try to fit in first. You have to learn to walk the walk before you talk the talk. To many peeps know their shit here.....therefore talking shit gets you into a world of shit. So stop that shit!!
old shit becomes fertilizer to grow new shit my man. your right all I want is to fit in anywhere.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

old shit becomes fertilizer to grow new shit my man. your right all I want is to fit in anywhere.
Local suggested you would fit in here,"Seriously though, you should check out rollitup. I bet you'd make a good fit there. They don't mind repeat posts."
I think hes right.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Local suggested you would fit in here,"Seriously though, you should check out rollitup. I bet you'd make a good fit there. They don't mind repeat posts."
I think hes right.
So off subject. Where are there duplicate posts fishy? I have yet to see how both of your input has helped at all? So much negativity, when I was right. THE 70/30 law is NOT PERMANENT I only asked a question after seraching "70/30 laws, Colorado Dispensary Distribution, Dispensary law change, etc." Couldnt find anything so if you could kindly show me?
Thanks again for your endless knowledge of R.I.U. Are trying to get hits on the site?

I was never like Local, Fish can you check out my thread and add your seemingly endless knowledge. NO. Troll someone else's thread.

Last edited:
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

"So I remember hearing that in October sometime Dispensaries are No longer Required to grow 70% of their product anymore. Now dispensaries have the option of going 30% (their own) and 70% outside(Caregiver Crop). This is what I have been hearing what do you all think?"

Was my first posting.

Top Bottom