Colorado Division Of Insurance Announces Significant Changes To The Individual Market

• Thread starter LocalGrowGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

how would i create free health care ??? first off guess what everyones taxes will be hiked like it should be .
i will take money away from sectors like the military defense there is no need to keep spending money foolishly no need to spend billions of dollars on a stealth jet when you can get the same jet if not better from Sukuoi at half the cost and it will fly not like you know that bucket of a F22 ,
I then would dismantle lots of the BS government jobs that was created for nothing
an also tax dollars
i would make one state insurance companies to run all and chop the heads off of all insurance brokers that have been raping the people with out ragious costs
yes Set government Insurances ..

If you think about for a minute your government subsidizes food i would stop that immediately..
I would raise min wage as well food prices would raise to world levels .. and with that personal taxes
If you think about it for one second USA is in big trouble you rely on your dollar to be up ,,
Fuck that i say

If i was in charge i would put most effort in reducing our debt that your fore fathers so graciously made happen ..
enough of free loading and passing on the Buck
Enough of war mongering and building other nations while yours falls apart
Enough of countries like China Russia Japan controlling us
i mean think of it this way if 1 hr from now China and Russia starting dumping US treasuries and i am talking all of them

Tommorow your banks would be closed Fema would firing up us military would be building up in preperation of a complete economy disaster let alone Bankruptcy its beyond belief with out dropping one fucking bomb how USA would be destroyed just by unloading them pieces of paper IOU' s

So yeah what would i do just that ^^^ get america back on track throw out the federal reserve actually i would hang each n everyone of them on live TV
i would take america back and yes it would be really rough for a couple of years for everyone but this is what makes a nation great and come together ..
then after we have out debt in control , insurances and Federal reserve out and set insurances in place related to you as how much you pay . etc

we would see a plus so lets say 5 year plan USA is out of debt out economy is strong we do not have to rely on countries like Japan and China to loan us money ,,
We could afford to have Free Health care and free Education
and built USA back up which in turn will lure companies that once called usa home BAck

and after were back in the plus side then we can asses taxes and lower accordingly

there truly is no other way to put it usa has to pick up there sorry asses and work together rather then trying to screw everyone

That is how you get Free Health , and education Europe countries are not stupid the realize the importance of there kids have a eduation , you can only prosper with a education rather then what is in USA now its about trapping the students in debt by the time there out of university there so much in debt they have to pay half there lives to get out of it

Black Lab

Black Lab

how would i create free health care ??? first off guess what everyones taxes will be hiked like it should be .
i will take money away from sectors like the military defense there is no need to keep spending money foolishly no need to spend billions of dollars on a stealth jet when you can get the same jet if not better from Sukuoi at half the cost and it will fly not like you know that bucket of a F22 ,
I then would dismantle lots of the BS government jobs that was created for nothing
an also tax dollars
i would make one state insurance companies to run all and chop the heads off of all insurance brokers that have been raping the people with out ragious costs
yes Set government Insurances ..

If you think about for a minute your government subsidizes food i would stop that immediately..
I would raise min wage as well food prices would raise to world levels .. and with that personal taxes
If you think about it for one second USA is in big trouble you rely on your dollar to be up ,,
Fuck that i say

If i was in charge i would put most effort in reducing our debt that your fore fathers so graciously made happen ..
Enough of war mongering and building other nations while yours falls apart
i mean think of it this way if 1 hr from now China and Russia starting dumping US treasuries and i am talking all of them

Tommorow your banks would be closed Fema would firing up us military would be building up in preperation of a complete economy disaster let alone Bankruptcy its beyond belief with out dropping one fucking bomb how USA would be destroyed just by unloading them pieces of paper IOU' s

So yeah what would i do just that ^^^ get america back on track throw out the federal reserve actually i would hang each n everyone of them on live TV
i would take america back and yes it would be really rough for a couple of years for everyone but this is what makes a nation great and come together ..
then after we have out debt in control , insurances and Federal reserve out and set insurances in place related to you as how much you pay . etc

we would see a plus so lets say 5 year plan USA is out of debt out economy is strong we do not have to rely on countries like Japan and China to loan us money ,,
We could afford to have Free Health care and free Education
and built USA back up which in turn will lure companies that once called usa home BAck

and after were back in the plus side then we can asses taxes and lower accordingly

there truly is no other way to put it usa has to pick up there sorry asses and work together rather then trying to screw everyone

That is how you get Free Health , and education Europe countries are not stupid the realize the importance of there kids have a eduation , you can only prosper with a education rather then what is in USA now its about trapping the students in debt by the time there out of university there so much in debt they have to pay half there lives to get out of it

Black Lab

Black Lab

You're an opinionated Canadian conservative with way too much to say. STF up and keep your negativity on the northern Prairie. I wouldn't smoke your weed. Can someone ban this douche?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I don't suppose you lifted this from 'Politics for dummies' did you?

Purpletrain the nation builder? This is gold Jerry, GOLD!

everyones taxes will be hiked like it should be

i will take money away from sectors like the military defense

chop the heads off of all insurance brokers that have been raping the people. –This is one of the stupidest fucking statements I have ever read, and I’ve read a lot of your work. You think ‘insurance brokers’ determine premiums? Do you think about what you are going to post, or do you just fling shit everywhere to see what sticks?

your government subsidizes food i would stop that immediately

raise min wage as well food prices would raise to world levels

1 hr from now China and Russia starting dumping US treasuries and i am talking all of them

Tommorow your banks would be closed Fema would firing up us military would be building up in preperation of a complete economy disaster let alone Bankruptcy its beyond belief with out dropping one fucking bomb how USA would be destroyed

get america back on track throw out the federal reserve actually i would hang each n everyone of them on live TV

yes it would be really rough for a couple of years for everyone

out debt in control , insurances and Federal reserve out and set insurances in place related to you as how much you pay . etc

5 year plan USA is out of debt

To be Frank, I think you should be president. But I am not Frank. Frank is an idiot. You have a seriously awesome agenda and I hope it works out for you. I look forward to your future commentary on American politics and your interpretation of how things actually operate in real life.

Sadly, you do sound like a politician. What is your stance on post-birth abortions? I think we should make a special exception in this case. Thoughts?

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

mumble mumble usa sucks go monsanto
Do you like apples?

Chuckie: All right, are we gonna have a problem?
Clark: There's no problem. I was just hoping you could give me some insight into the evolution of the market economy in the early colonies. My contention is that prior to the Revolutionary War the economic modalities, especially of the southern colonies could most aptly be characterized as agrarian pre-capitalist and...
Will: [interrupting] Of course that's your contention. You're a first year grad student. You just got finished some Marxian historian, Pete Garrison prob’ly, you’re gonna be convinced of that until next month when you get to James Lemon, then you’re gonna be talkin’ about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year, you’re gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin’ about you know, the Pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.
Clark: [taken aback] Well, as a matter of fact, I won't, because Wood drastically underestimates the impact of--
Will: ..."Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inherited wealth..." You got that from Vickers. "Work in Essex County," Page 98, right? Yeah I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us- you have any thoughts of- of your own on this matter? Or do- is that your thing, you come into a bar, you read some obscure passage and then you pretend- you pawn it off as your own- your own idea just to impress some girls? Embarrass my friend?
Will: See the sad thing about a guy like you, is in about 50 years you’re gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you’re gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One, don't do that. And two, you dropped a hundred and fifty grand on a fuckin’ education you coulda' got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the Public Library.
Clark: Yeah, but I will have a degree, and you'll be serving my kids fries at a drive-thru on our way to a skiing trip.
Will: [smiles] Yeah, maybe. But at least I won't be unoriginal.

Black Lab

Black Lab

Purpletrain, read the news lately? Canada is leading the world in personal debt. Even with your low cost health care and education you're in hockey up to your necks in real estate and credit card debt. Toronto and Vancouver have been sold to the highest often foreign buyer. Please stop your criticism of the USA and how we live. I love it down here in southern California. It must be getting cold were you're at. Dress warm. Winter's coming LOL

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

A is for apple ha ha and your point is your economy is driven by fast food services i guess your right.
But the point is yes you needed the French to help with your revolution to bad England was fighting another war in Europe at the time Nepolian ring a bell haha or did they teach you in school Usa did it all ..
Here from the people of france tabarnak lmao to the people of USA
whats the odds most Americans think they made this lol

Statue of liberty
Natural

Natural

A is for apple ha ha and your point is your economy is driven by fast food services i guess your right.
But the point is yes you needed the French to help with your revolution to bad England was fighting another war in Europe at the time Nepolian ring a bell haha or did they teach you in school Usa did it all ..
Here from the people of france tabarnak lmao to the people of USA
whats the odds most Americans think they made this lol
Truth be told dude..the Statue was largely funded here in the US..a very difficult project to pull off in those economic times for both the French and Americans. But don't forget the biggest reason behind the Statue for the French was a big slap in the face to the final Monarch Napoleon III. A tribute to the cradle of liberty. Have you studied any French history? Are just kind of winging it? The American Revolution and French Revolution had a lot in common..but it took the French 100 years to rid themselves of feudal monarchy. The reason they assisted us in our independence from Britain..was quite simply because they despised the British and wanted to weaken their forces and economy, because the British Navy was a bad ass.
How about you save face and make your own thread about Justin's current endeavours? The modern world is complicated..even living within a country it is hard to understand for it's citizens..it's ridiculous to have such a strong opinion and not even live amongst those you attempt to chastise.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Truth be told dude..the Statue was largely funded here in the US..a very difficult project to pull off in those economic times for both the French and Americans. But don't forget the biggest reason behind the Statue for the French was a big slap in the face to the final Monarch Napoleon III. A tribute to the cradle of liberty. Have you studied any French history? Are just kind of winging it? The American Revolution and French Revolution had a lot in common..but it took the French 100 years to rid themselves of feudal monarchy. The reason they assisted us in our independence from Britain..was quite simply because they despised the British and wanted to weaken their forces and economy, because the British Navy was a bad ass.
How about you save face and make your own thread about Justin's current endeavours? The modern world is complicated..even living within a country it is hard to understand for it's citizens..it's ridiculous to have such a strong opinion and not even live amongst those you attempt to chastise.

Your fucking kid right one thing you are right on england was kicking your ass and with out france you wold of got your ass kicked history does not lie only in american text books right ???
I mean if england was not fighting in Europe and brought it all to USA it would of been over before it even started ..
As for the statue i guess what was your contribution ?? the pedestal lol mostly paid for by donations from people which usually was under a dollar donation but again maybe you just read it wrong

Raising the $400,000 he estimated was needed to build the statue in France wasn't easy. Work stopped frequently when cash ran out, and Bartholdi and his craftspeople missed deadline after deadline. Then in 1880 the Franco-American Union came up with the idea of holding a "Liberty" lottery to raise funds. That did the trick.

In the United States, things were harder. There was some enthusiasm, but not as much as in France. It was, after all, a French statue ...and not everyone was sure the country needed a French statue, even for free. The U.S. Congress did vote unanimously to accept the gift from France... but it didn't provide any funding for the pedestal, and neither did the city of New York. Neither did the state.

https://www.howtallisthestatueofliberty.org/history-of-the-statue-of-liberty/

Yup USA if any country in the world needs to work on there education :)

xavier7995

xavier7995

Threads get so confusing when you put people on ignore. It is like only hearing one half of the conversation you get forced into with a drunk hillbilly uncle at Christmas.

Tell us again about how you lost a toe.

Natural

Natural

Your fucking kid right one thing you are right on england was kicking your ass and with out france you wold of got your ass kicked history does not lie only in american text books right ???
I mean if england was not fighting in Europe and brought it all to USA it would of been over before it even started ..
As for the statue i guess what was your contribution ?? the pedestal lol mostly paid for by donations from people which usually was under a dollar donation but again maybe you just read it wrong

Raising the $400,000 he estimated was needed to build the statue in France wasn't easy. Work stopped frequently when cash ran out, and Bartholdi and his craftspeople missed deadline after deadline. Then in 1880 the Franco-American Union came up with the idea of holding a "Liberty" lottery to raise funds. That did the trick.

In the United States, things were harder. There was some enthusiasm, but not as much as in France. It was, after all, a French statue ...and not everyone was sure the country needed a French statue, even for free. The U.S. Congress did vote unanimously to accept the gift from France... but it didn't provide any funding for the pedestal, and neither did the city of New York. Neither did the state.

https://www.howtallisthestatueofliberty.org/history-of-the-statue-of-liberty/

Yup USA if any country in the world needs to work on there education :)
Oh, so you can read and learn? Good to know. England pretty much owned everyone's ass at one point. Telling us (USA) that England would have kicked our asses is a moot point, as the majority of colonists were English themselves. But I'm sure that perspective is lost on you.
I'm more of a historian and not much of a crazy nationalist..but I'm secure in my image of self, so your opinions just seems like an idiot rambling and scrambling for a feeble attempt to look informed and educated. :)

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Natural chill out on some horse tail soup, That you seem to really like it cures everything :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My HT is chillin' homeboy..lol.
You should start that Canadian thread though. Love most of my great white north family. I certainly won't try and de-ride any productive convo's if you do..capisce?
He's got nothing else to do, when you pull pics off google and claim them as your own it just doesn't sit well with me.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
How many growers do you know that go from this
to this
???lol once he started claiming these massive grows like in his profile pic I call bullshit. Never in my life have I seen someone with that big of a grow go back to 1 plant or 3 as he claims

Top Bottom