Colorado...lets Talk

• Thread starter xavier7995
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

Anyone have any hydro store recommendations? I normally go to HTG, and think they are pretty good and have no complaints, but they are kinda far away and I am always open to new suggestions. PH meter died on me:( Luckily I am a firm believer in using the cheap crappy ones and just replacing them but don't want to wait for amazon/ebay/drones.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Anyone have any hydro store recommendations? I normally go to HTG, and think they are pretty good and have no complaints, but they are kinda far away and I am always open to new suggestions. PH meter died on me:( Luckily I am a firm believer in using the cheap crappy ones and just replacing them but don't want to wait for amazon/ebay/drones.
has any one received a package from a drone yet?..got me wondering lol
or know of someone that has ?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

has any one received a package from a drone yet?..got me wondering lol
or know of someone that has ?
They are going to require registration of drones like other pilotless aircraft. You will never see Amazon use them. I think another 'rule' or recommendation is that the operator must be within view.

Think about the possibility of these things being everywhere. Sporting events, traffic, cops using them to look for grows, etc. The DPD refuses to comply with the requirement of body cams, concerned about officer privacy, which is ridiculously stupid.

aaannndd outwest beat me to the punch.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
They are going to require registration of drones like other pilotless aircraft. You will never see Amazon use them. I think another 'rule' or recommendation is that the operator must be within view.

Think about the possibility of these things being everywhere. Sporting events, traffic, cops using them to look for grows, etc. The DPD refuses to comply with the requirement of body cams, concerned about officer privacy, which is ridiculously stupid.

aaannndd outwest beat me to the punch.
I just seen one on craigs and thought damn these things are already being sold used. it was a couple grand maybe a lil more?

xavier7995

xavier7995

On one hand, we are posting on the internet so all have a bit of nerd in us and man I would love to fly one of those things around...but damn the privacy concerns freak me out. People thought this guy was full of it:

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I just seen one on craigs and thought damn these things are already being sold used. it was a couple grand maybe a lil more?
I have heard that private drones were interrupting the delivery of CNN WaterDrops on the fires this summer. The privacy issue is a concern, as well as being used for criminal activity. Isis has requested a volume discount.

I also read about a failed drone delivery to a prison yard. There's some good thinking right there. I guess they got tired of using their prison wallets.

Last edited:
xavier7995

xavier7995

WTF CO, is there something about the altitude that makes super glue not work here? Like duct tape, I sort of always know what to expect, not here though. Everytime it has failed horribly.

epitome

epitome

WTF CO, is there something about the altitude that makes super glue not work here? Like duct tape, I sort of always know what to expect, not here though. Everytime it has failed horribly.
Winters here, maybe the dry cold has an impact on adhesive....try gorrilla tape or jb weld

Tripsick

Tripsick

Gorilla Tape works very well.

Terence McKenna Find the Others

Find the Others

xavier7995

xavier7995

Find the Others
I am sure glad others have felt the adhesive woes, guess its time to step up my adhesion game.

Gorilla glue, gorilla tents...it all reminds me of the amazing film Captain Ron that highlighted the need to make the distinction between gOrillas and gUrrillas.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Who cares what the buds look like, I pick my weed based on packaging and strain name alone.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

It's easier for the cops to look at electrical bills or thermal cameras. Why would the cops use a drone when they can have a nice new blackhawk from the 1033 program. I think Grand Junction needs at least one more APC.

S

Seed Buyer

I'm waiting for Snoop to market a auto flower LED grown bud then I will be on board.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I'm waiting for Snoop to market a auto flower LED grown bud then I will be on board.

I really would be curious as to what is in the package and the bizarre sales pitch that I am sure goes along with it. Been to livwell before, i give them kudos on having a nicely designed space, they do not get kudos on any other aspect. The sales pitch and budtender talk was the second most pretentious I have experienced, looking at you the clinic for the worst one. But, I think it would be great to go ask a bunch of questions about snoops weed and just see what they say. I want to hear that snoop personally blessed this with his fake rasta persona JAHHHH.

I can't knock the guy though. I think it was one of anthony bourdain's books where he recounted a conversation talking to emeril lagasse and was like "why do you do the shtick and put out all this crap as merch" and he got the response that the empire employs a lot of people and he owed it to those that worked hard for him to keep it going. As stupid as most of it is, i bet snoop is employing a lot of people that might not otherwise get an opportunity. its an optimistic kind o day, what can i say.

Top Bottom