Colorado Nutrient Project

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Why couldn't you team up with a few people and buy bulk. A.N. in bulk is allot cheaper I mean like 20-55 gallons at a time per product bulk. I am pretty sure you just need a tax I.d. and maybe a valid business. I think you have a great idea question is do you have the time and money for testing it costs allot and takes a while I would let them do the hard work.

S

SoCoMMJ

Why couldn't you team up with a few people and buy bulk. A.N. in bulk is allot cheaper I mean like 20-55 gallons at a time per product bulk. I am pretty sure you just need a tax I.d. and maybe a valid business. I think you have a great idea question is do you have the time and money for testing it costs allot and takes a while I would let them do the hard work.

Pretty sure Advanced would have a problem with redistributing their product.

C

canaguy27

Why couldn't you team up with a few people and buy bulk.

I already went that route. I talked to the rep out here about getting 55 gallon drums of the stuff. He said it could be done but it would have to be quite a few 55 gallon barrels. I don't know if you have done group buys before, but at that level, things never really play out like you would want.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I already went that route. I talked to the rep out here about getting 55 gallon drums of the stuff. He said it could be done but it would have to be quite a few 55 gallon barrels. I don't know if you have done group buys before, but at that level, things never really play out like you would want.

I do it on a much smaller scale seems like a reasonable scenario if you have the money. I buy allot of nutes I have been trying to figure out how to get the cost reasonable myself.

It takes 1 gallon each of A n b to do a complete fert. For my current situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom