Colorado Walipini Greenhouse Season Start!

• Thread starter souf69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
souf69

souf69

Peeni one needed new plastic, so we tore it down and widened it today. Got the soil done as well; the bottom layer at least. 15 one hundred fifties for this particular hole. Gonna finish the dirt and plant within two days.

WP 20150608 20 33 55 Pro
souf69

souf69

Sorry to say guys I been shutdown by the county for 21 days. My permit supposedly limits me to certain things, not my plant count. Hiring an engineer tomorrow.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Damn that sucks hopefully the planting can go on before the 21 days....

souf69

souf69

Plan on puttin this piece to work again!
One of my first purchases ever. Came with the aeroflo 36 site, funny shit.
Bought it a year after my first born, retired it a year later. Pullin it back out a year after my third born, probably to retire it this year.

WP 20150618 16 25 09 Pro
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This is our cbd greenhouse B.
Finished her up yesterday, been a hell of a year with this Colorado weather.
Someone was recently telling me that the cbd farmers must cut by day 30 to prevent any the from forming? That kinda sucks if it's true.

souf69

souf69

Someone was recently telling me that the cbd farmers must cut by day 30 to prevent any the from forming? That kinda sucks if it's true.
The state has a threshold of .5 % THC to CBD. They come out and randomly test the farms levels at the farms expense. If your over then you may have to discard all product, back to the carbon cycle, compost, bokashi, etc.

Top Bottom