Colorado Walipini Greenhouse Season Start!

• Thread starter souf69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The state has a threshold of .5 % THC to CBD. They come out and randomly test the farms levels at the farms expense. If your over then you may have to discard all product, back to the carbon cycle, compost, bokashi, etc.
WTF??

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I don't know where u park, but I always park in the pro parking...... Where do I get this badge????? Lol
Your the guy that takes my parking spot at home depot, lol. You have to own a commercial account to be a "pro".

This looks like a fun way to build a greenhouse. Still a little worried about rain and water run off, it already looks pretty wet. However those plants look very healthy.

souf69

souf69

[QUOI E="Bulldog11, post: 1504966, member: 15883"]Your the guy that takes my parking spot at home depot, lol. You have to own a commercial account to be a "pro"

This looks like a fun way to build a greenhouse. Still a little worried about rain and water run off, it already looks pretty wet. However those plants look very healthy.[/QUOTE]
We have had an unbelievable amount of rain this yur, still rolling. Stayed up all winter too!
However, the wind can be the real issue.
As long as the Pro parking is available I will continually park there. Maybe home depot should make them handicapped spots, you know since they are closest to the entrance. A real courtesy, and respect for the handicapped.

Last edited:
Orcaman

Orcaman

They are looking great. I just hope they finish up before first frost. Generally the first week of October here on the front range.

souf69

souf69

="Orcaman, post: 1506144, member: 43716"]They are looking great. I just hope they finish up before first frost. Generally the first week of October here on the front range.[/QUOTE]
There gonna be fine, I have to put my heaters up, and cover the sides. Last year finished up second n third week of Oct.

Orcaman

Orcaman

I was wondering if you could seal them up and use some heat for cold conditions. It seemed that you lost a good month with delays from weather and permits. I'm curious about what direction that your houses are set for air flow. West to East, North to South, or Diagonally either way? Thanks again for sharing your work!

souf69

souf69

I was wondering if you could seal them up and use some heat for cold conditions. It seemed that you lost a good month with delays from weather and permits. I'm curious about what direction that your houses are set for air flow. West to East, North to South, or Diagonally either way? Thanks again for sharing your work!
This is a summer prototype, it can be converted for winter conditions though. Last year in October we sealed the sides with straw bales. We then ran some small bullet heaters. Temps stayed in the sixties; very conservatively too! North to south facing for some natural wind rolling thru.

Top Bottom