Come get high with Kendo The Green Wizard

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Got it thanks Sea
Good looking out Kendo thanks for sharing your amazing spirit transferred bueatifully through the video and the dogs are awesome aswell. Peace

Kendo

Kendo

I often wonder about Guano, too. I miss PoMH/McGee like hell as well, I hope she's doing well.

Can you view it on YouTube? I've been having YT troubles via Chrome. Dave says try Firefox. Chrome's also glitchy on eBay with its listing tools, Firefox is the fix there, too.
I am gonna hunt guano down!!!, I mniss pohm too.

sky high

sky high

We own a beautiful spot/creekside venue like that as well. Does wonders for the head now...and I've realized that it's the place where I want to end up for eternity...

thanks for sharing. I hope all is well in your world.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Have had some amazing things happen on my river. standing in water casting away and suddenly a beaver tail splashed 3 feet away. Sitting on bank, smoking a freshly rolled fattie and a huge brown swims up 2 feet from my feet and hangs out till I twitch then gone...
. swarms of hatched bugs appear suddenly and a feeding frenzy breaks out for 5 mins or so, then done. Calm, then sudden gust of wind blows tent and camp away, then calm again.
Fishing on just the right amount of magic mushrooms is spectacular. When caught the fish are electric looking , and you just have to let them go. Every cast is a blast and I can see and follow small dry flies way better, energized, day goes by in an instant....Love being one with the river... Except last winter when I slipped on bankside ice and fell hard on ass, layed there for 1/2 hour hurting from head to toe, will not do that anytime again soon........
seems like theres always something awesome happening on river if you seek it out...

Blaze

Blaze

It was great to see you and the family the other day brother. congratz on all that has happened in your life my friend. Strong Kendo Huggz.
Bro I was inspired by your herb to return to my own rootz.
Remember that example of the Organic preservation Haze I brought to the harvest party when we first met? Back to the basics fer me.
I gotta tell ya, that pineapple is awesome smoke indeed.

Definitely remember that Haze. Back to the basics is a good thing, it's hard to find genetics that aren't just a jumble of a million things these days. The pineapple is one of my top favorites now for obvious reasons. It's about as close as I've seen to a 'perfect' outdoor plant. Killer smoke, good vigor, needs little canopy control or thinning, good pest resistance and decent yield.

T

turbolupo

Good to See you Brother Kendo,
Hope. Things are working Out.
Much Love and happy hollydays
R u on fb?

Cheers ben

Skoosh

Skoosh

You're welcome in our home, anytime, any day. (We're in between downtown & Red Rocks.)
Also, looking like a 4/20 or 7/10 wedding for me and my sweetie.
Heading out to TCB, bbiab.
Sk
;-)_~~

Kendo

Kendo

You're welcome in our home, anytime, any day. (We're in between downtown & Red Rocks.)
Also, looking like a 4/20 or 7/10 wedding for me and my sweetie.
Heading out to TCB, bbiab.
Sk
;-)_~~
That is so good to hear. congratulations, please pass on a strong Kendo Hugg to the Fiance for me.
TY for the hospitality my old friend, I will take you up on that.

Skoosh

Skoosh

Queen sized bed all yours.
(Gotta share a bath though, oh, and the retard. I volunteer at Foothills Animal Shelter, and took in a 150# Malamute/Shepard/Wolf (Obviously ALL breeds that 'don't play well with other dogs their size) named Link, in honor of Link Wray. (I had watched Pulp Fiction that week, lol)

2012 09 13 11 29 31 287

Latest posts

Top Bottom