Come One Come All To The New Spot

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Roots Grow Plants

These Blueberry Cheesecakes are only 19 days old from seeds popping out of coco pellets

Can't wait for the plants to catch up

will get transferred to DIY F & D totes

see my sig if you want to follow along

IMG 4198
IMG 4199
IMG 4200

stiffneck

stiffneck

Tell me about it. My son takes the dogs out and says, "it really smells like weed outside."
Our reply, "the neighbor must be partying." Lol.

Haha. I don't get out much and can't smell to boot....but my bro says here in so cal it smells like weed everywhere.

And I have a problem with authority. The other day a motorcycle cop had pulled over some dude right n front of my house....

I went outside stood on the curb and fired up my hash pipe. It was like a tucking chimminy out there. Haha. I got a smile from the dude in the truck and a sour look from the piggy. Not sure why I did that. My heart was pounding for a second. It was like i relished the fear or adrenaline.... haha. Love California.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Haha. I don't get out much and can't smell to boot....but my bro says here in so cal it smells like weed everywhere.

And I have a problem with authority. The other day a motorcycle cop had pulled over some dude right n front of my house....

I went outside stood on the curb and fired up my hash pipe. It was like a tucking chimminy out there. Haha. I got a smile from the dude in the truck and a sour look from the piggy. Not sure why I did that. My heart was pounding for a second. It was like i relished the fear or adrenaline.... haha. Love California.
I only wish I lived legal. I feel the only criminal aspect of cannabis is that placed on it by legislature and prohibition. Cannabis doesn't cause fatal overdoses, it hasn't accounted for the mad deaths from drunk driving and let's not get started about the deaths every day directly linked to alcoholism, prescription drugs and cigarettes. Cannabis should be decrimilized and legalized nation wide on federal level. I seriously think that the stigma of how awful it is would disappear and that many previously opposed people wouldn't think twice about it. Man, if you're legal, spark it.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Nice, i can safely say mine has best tesred, in ways i havent wanted...and passed lol
Yeah, I'm still getting a hint of skunk. Really stumped at this point. Gonna go back thru and check all points of exit. Heard all good things about phat. Baffled right now.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I also have my cure/stash cabinet vented thru separate filter. Have to determine which basement window is the stinky one. Haha.
Neighbors: "Whatcha doin sniffing your basement windows?"
Me: "Uhhh, trying to find a pesky skunk digging around my house. Yeah, that's it." Haha.

N

Newber

bringing this thread back from the dead!! feel free to post whatever the heck you all want. Photos are always great!

20200425 150038
N

Newber

I would only leave the veg side on during veg to avoid the stretch that usually comes when adding in red (red usually signals death to plants so they flower to prolong the species..Most manufacturers of these lights say to use the switches like that..
I got this from my Meizhis that I only use in Veg at the moment.

"MEIZHI Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum(my edit: actual is 195w +/- 5%)
for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower - Dual Growth/Bloom Switch Daisy Chain Following the product manual, please pay attention to the NOTICE before you start use. I really hope it may help you a lot.
Advised light above plants for seeding,growth and flowering time:
Germination-------------24-30 inches
Vegetable -- --------18-24 inches
Flower------12-18 inches
Advised Lighting Time:
Vegetative Stage: 18-20 hours on,4-6hours off; Flowering Stage: 12 hours on,12hours off. Veg: 18/6 or 20/4; Flower: 12/12
our new series lights have both growth and bloom switches.
On growth stage, keep the growth switch on.
On flowering stage, keep both veg & bloom switches on.

Advised Growing Conditions:
Temperature, humidity and airflow will directly influence the rate of photosynthesis and transpiration. Although the environment for plants growing is limited, growing conditions means a lot. It shows that the perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2.
The information above are just collected according to the data which given by customers actually planting.
Notice:
1. Keep suitable distance between light and top of plants based on your real planting condition. If too close, might burn plant leaf out.
2. Please keep the light working under regulated and stable voltage
3. The light is not water-proof
4. Please move out the light when use Sulfur
5. Please turn off the light when the fan stop working"
come back @Buzzer7777 lol

Top Bottom