Come One Come All To The New Spot

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newber

Exact same lol only thing i can add is i hang in tent w my 8 inch hyperfan and it takes a day or two off hang time without affecting taste or crispness. My buddy likes the boveda packs but im not there yet lol

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Exact same lol only thing i can add is i hang in tent w my 8 inch hyperfan and it takes a day or two off hang time without affecting taste or crispness. My huddy likes tbe boveda packs but im not there yet lol
Bovedas are great..You can also recharge them easily..distilled water, tupperware thingy, and google vids on Utube..lots of them..I am on my 4th or 5th cycle( at $1 each..it pays)

N

Newber

Well u were right about the heating mat and clone dome @Buzzer777 so im gonna give em a go this round, u just put em in the jar after hang time?

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Anybody have some experience with lower than desired RH. My basement ambient RH is roughly 30%. In my research, 50% RH seems to be the Target for drying/curing. Other than theoretically speeding up the process, low humidity any issue? Seems my last harvest crisped up really fast. Just have to be on the ball and observant. I'm definitely interested in the packs you add to the jars.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Anybody have some experience with lower than desired RH. My basement ambient RH is roughly 30%. In my research, 50% RH seems to be the Target for drying/curing. Other than theoretically speeding up the process, low humidity any issue? Seems my last harvest crisped up really fast. Just have to be on the ball and observant. I'm definitely interested in the packs you add to the jars.
RH is Too low imo..They will dry too fast if wet trimmed..I hate the thought, but you may have to dry trim to allow leaf moisture to slow down the dry..I I hear the smoke is better dry trimmed though)

Ima in the Nevada desert and always use Boveda 62's in the curing/storage jars. My buds are tasty and potent after 1 yr at least. (I do check the bovedas from time to time as they will dry out over time)

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Exactly my experience. Dry went very quick. Luckily I procrastinated and left the majority of fans when I first hung them. Still too long on the hook and didn't manicure fast enough. But yes, the nice dry bud that was jarred was ready immediately. Jarring just helped even out the moisture that was left. And the flavors were on point. It's all a balancing act I guess. This harvest, I'm not dealing with a lot of little bud trimming. Larger buds. Less trimming. More timely process. Gonna try to stay ahead of the dry and get things manicured for the jars asap.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Exhaust to outside the house? Any hint of funk at all? Cleaned the tent out pretty good though?

N

Newber

No my 4x4 has a 200cfm intake that also blows into 4x8 that gets filtered with 710cfm hyperfan/750cfm phresh, bc i have a big photo in the 4x4 that needs 12/12 while my 4 autos finish out with lights 18on/6off and i veg 10 blue dreams in the 4x8 together

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Same. Cultivation is kinda an obsession. I've got a similar set up only smaller scale. 2x2x4 veg tent that vents into a 5x5x7. I only have a 4" 165cfm fan pulling thru the roughly 191 cf. I'm trying figure out if I'm good with just a 200cfm filter. Sides of tents pull in and good negative pressure. If that's the case I'm gonna just upgrade the filter. Or do I up size to 6"?

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

And wait... Autos will finish under 18/6 cycle? I'm new to the whole Auto concept. Feminized seeds are alien technology to me too.

N

Newber

Yep, can flower autos on any lighting. And i go bigger bc with the filter ull loose about 25% of pull

Top Bottom