Comercial & 4.D. Medical U.C. Flip Flop

• Thread starter 4.D.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swizzlegrower

that not much power.....everyone having power probs....older buildings with older services having shutdowns.....use an amp meter use only eighty percent rule for power consumption.....

C

Comercial

Update Veg system. Pictures.

The Clones in the EZ-Cloner are getting huge, roots are long enough to reach the bottom of the 10'' net pot.

So We built a 24 site top feed veg system for for the clones to go into, we will let the roots drop out the bottom between 4-6 inches. Get the PPM's ready for the UC, and just transfer them straight in with non or minimul extra veg time.

This will also allow us after harvest to clean the system, and and have the next round ready to drop right it, hopefully getting close to 6 harvest a year.

The website it having issues i will upload the pics tomorrow.

Thanks,

Comercial

C

Comercial

Pictures of veg system.

Here are the pictures of the veg system.

Comercial

1 cloner

4.D.

Ceiling insulated, sprayfoamed gaps, and rigid up on the walls. The rigid is only on the existing exterior walls, the walls with osb and the ceiling has R-11. Insulation is not fun I always notice that I have the fiberglass hack after installing insulation. Comercial got all the clones transplanted from the cloner into the top feed veg system. Tomorrow; panda film. doors, and maybe get some relays to start the flip box.

We are bringing in fresh cold air from outside since it is winter, trying cool the first round with mother nature instead of an A/C. Still thinking about a few different ideas on how to circulate the air, and exchange the air between the two rooms. The two rooms are next two eachother and using a flip box will be powered by one set of ballasts. We figure that if one room has lights on and one lights off they will keep a pretty consistent air temp as long as its circulated fast enough. If anyone has any ideas, questions or advice please chime in. Thanks for stopping by.

IMG 0563
IMG 0564
U

UCtestn

Yup... I would put your scrubbers to push the air into the "other room" That should be enough to keep same temps in both rooms assuming you're running decent sized scrubbers.

4.D.

Yup... I would put your scrubbers to push the air into the "other room" That should be enough to keep same temps in both rooms assuming you're running decent sized scrubbers.

Exactly, we are going to "pull" through each scrubber and push into the other room. Room "A" pushes air into room "B" and room "B" pushes air into room "A"

I was thinking that we can have the fresh air intake in one room next to the scrubbed air pushed from the other room, so they mix together. Lets say room "A" has the fresh air intake.
If the lights are on in room "A" the fresh air from out side is dispersed with the ambient air from room "B". When the lights are on in room "B" the hot air is pushed into room "A" and mixed with the cold fresh air intake into room "A". Which is pushed back into room "B".

The goal is to have the smallest temperature fluxations between both rooms possible. It makes sense to me to have the intake fan hooked to a thermostat in room "B"

Any ideas please chime in.

(Note to mods; sorry for posting this thread in the wrong subforum, thanks for moving it to its proper place:angel )

B

bluemoonrocks

Looking good guys can't wait to see this setup in action! What size buckets are you working with man?

C

Comercial

Wort Chillers

Have to two 25' stainless wart chillers on the way.

-Comercial.

4.D.

nearly locked, almost loaded

Greetings everyone! Comercial hooked me up with a trimming gig these past few days. It was very inspiring because the grow room had 15 1ks and 24 diy undercurrent 5 gallon buckets. There were some nearly 3 lb plants in the buckets.

The system is nearly done. Still need to install the pump. And connect the 2" lines to the res. Got the relays 90% wired, still need to wire power to the coil.
We have 12 eiko 1k bulbs and 8 ecoplus fans

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

very nice guys! Thats alot of work but I betcha its alot more fun.

Top Bottom