Commercial Grower Forced Back Into Small Tent

• Thread starter erocknroll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
erocknroll

erocknroll

Alright I'll give everyday feeding a go. I had just heard before in coco every other day is cool. When my ec meter was still alive food strength was around 700 ppm at 2ml of H&G per liter but I've since bumped up to 2.5ml. Will most likely go up to 3 or 3.5ml tonight and order more batteries for my meter.

Why do you say runoff isn't important though? I mean I've heard arguments for both sides but it seems to me runoff readings are a decent indicator as to where the plants are at but I don't treat it as the be all end all.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Alright I'll give everyday feeding a go. I had just heard before in coco every other day is cool. When my ec meter was still alive food strength was around 700 ppm at 2ml of H&G per liter but I've since bumped up to 2.5ml. Will most likely go up to 3 or 3.5ml tonight and order more batteries for my meter.

Why do you say runoff isn't important though? I mean I've heard arguments for both sides but it seems to me runoff readings are a decent indicator as to where the plants are at but I don't treat it as the be all end all.
Runoff Ppm can tell you a lot as to how much build up is in your coco. Especially if it’s dried up at all the extra will raise.
Checking runoff PH is pointless imo in coco it’s gonna read funny and make you chase your tail. Just make sure your input ph is on point every time

erocknroll

erocknroll

Flowers are starting to take decent form now. The GG#4 is definitely the stand out right now. Just wish she didn't stretch so much.
0610182140 HDR

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Runoff Ppm can tell you a lot as to how much build up is in your coco. Especially if it’s dried up at all the extra will raise.
Checking runoff PH is pointless imo in coco it’s gonna read funny and make you chase your tail. Just make sure your input ph is on point every time
Well said, but I do keep an eye on my ph also.

erocknroll

erocknroll

Some more flower pics. Just started week 6. Upped my feeding and flowers seem to be growing a bit better.

Gorilla Glue. Has the biggest buds and most vigorous growth of the group.
0614182343 HDR

Cookies. Typical small bud structure
0614182343a HDR

Top Secret OG. Stacking pretty well but buds could be swelling more.
0614182343b HDR

Garanimals. By far has the best smell of the group but has been the most finicky.
0614182346 HDR

erocknroll

erocknroll

Everythings been going fairly smooth despite this heat in LA right now. Probably should have started to taper my feeding strength a little earlier but I'll make up for it in the flush.

Curious if anyone has taken gorilla glue 10 weeks before? I realized its probably going to finish before my other strains but I really don't want to dry them separately but I don't want the GG to herm out if I take it to 10 weeks. Might just have to chop it earlier.

Anyways, the cookies starting to show some purp:

erocknroll

erocknroll

Getting ready to harvest soon. Started flushing them over the past few days. Pretty impressed with the resin production on these considering I have a t5 lol. Here's some bud pics and shitty close ups I tried to do with my phone.

Cookies:
0714182242a
0714182317a HDR

Gorilla Glue:
0714182321a HDR

Garanimals:
0714182244a
0714182321 HDR

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow those looks great for a t-5 grow. I’ve never grown to maturity under t-5s so I’m impressed. Just for rooting clones and vegging. Kudos.

erocknroll

erocknroll

Well, week 10 is done and they've been chopped down. Running my ac 24/7 in my room now. This will be my first attempt at drying in this apartment so there's a lot of hoping going on. Will let yall know how the smoke is when they're good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom