Commercial Indoor Grow.

• Thread starter Thecannablog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thecannablog

Ok so most of the journals we find are of the home grow or outdoors. I have yet to see a commercial grow journal. I am a Master Grower out of Denver CO and I manage about 3,000 square feet of space. 1,000 dedicated to vegetative and about 2,000 dedicated to bloom.

FYI: Only Foxfarm nutrients and Humboldt nutrients feed my girls.

vegetative room:

I am running thirty 4ft 6tube Hydrofarm fluorescents in veg and four 1k metal halide for the last week of vegetative with different staged mediums. CoCo drip system for junior vegetative and then into 15gal of FF happyfrog with roots organic mix. H.E.P.A air filtration and A/C along with C.A.P C02 generator.

Bloom room:

Thirty 1k mixed HPS and Dual ARC bulbs (fifteen of each) also all of the hoods are "self contained" and have there own air purification and cooling.

H.E.P.A air filtration and A/C along with C.A.P C02 generator.

Oh and no fancy ballasts or R/O system because thats all a crock.

Unfortunately most of my pictures are High Res so instead of trying to repost them here please just follow the links for pics. I will try to update this about twice a week.

Comments are always welcomed...! ENJOY

T

Thecannablog

The specs to the room are posted above, but here is a look inside. Enjoy.!

marijuana-flowering-room-2.jpg

B

BoCo Buds

Do us all a favor, will ya? Drop that 'master grower' shit... makes my teeth grit each & every time I hear it... bunch of bullshit slung around by non-growers. Ditch that shit, please?!?

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Agreed, master gardener it is then, nice to meet, very pro. setup by the way, Peace SSP

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Ok so most of the journals we find are of the home grow or outdoors. I have yet to see a commercial grow journal.

I guess you haven't looked then. Have you? Because there are plenty right here on the farm. They must be super master growers because their gardens have even canopies and symmetrical huge bushes and they have carefully arranged their plants under the lights for optimum light efficiency.

You are running a big room but there is plenty of room for improvement.

So you came to the Farm, swung open the saloon doors and yelled, "I am the resident "Master Grower" there are none like me here. My pics are even to big for this place". And now you got stoned farmers pointing their guns at you.

Dance greenhorn. Dance!

LOL!

Welcome to the farm guy and good luck.

sedate

sedate

cannablog said:
I have yet to see a commercial grow journal. I am a Master Grower out of Denver CO and I manage about 3,000 square feet of space.

Does anyone else find these two statements sort of mutually exclusive?

Or how about running *soil* under whatever 1000's of watts that is? In what appears to be 5-gallon pots?

Wow. Really rocking it there CannaBlog.

I note you spent alot of money on lights.

BocoBuds said:
Do us all a favor, will ya? Drop that 'master grower' shit... makes my teeth grit each & every time I hear it... bunch of bullshit slung around by non-growers. Ditch that shit, please?!?

Tobor the 8th said:
I guess you haven't looked then. Have you? Because there are plenty right here on the farm. They must be super master growers because their gardens have even canopies and symmetrical huge bushes and they have carefully arranged their plants under the lights for optimum light efficiency.

Agreed. +1. +2. +3.

What a effin' doorknob.

Check that crap CannaBlog.

Tobor said:
You are running a big room but there is plenty of room for improvement

There is about a hundred lightyears of room for improvment.

I mean - SOIL!?!?!

What. A. Noob.

I can think of two dozen posters off the top of my head with wayy better looking plants than your shaved, overhead lit, soil grown amatuer grow show.

How would mrdizzle handle this?

Heh CannaBlog:

There are about a hundred Farmers here who've scraped more weed off their scissors than you've harvested in your whole life. Okay?

Tobor the 8th said:
Dance greenhorn! Dance!

Ahaha. Yea.

Dance greenhorn.

420king-MASSES

hey lets not hate on the soil soil done rite is a tricky medium to master especially if all organic/veganic i digress though// ok grow master cannablog hare ya go im not a ''master grower''but even my pitiful lil home grow mom/pop operator can tell you to EVEN OUT THAT CANOPY you really could add a couple more PLANTS and even drop ur lights a lil so you have better light penetration i would also if you insist on using soil and ff nutes to go up to at least a 7 gallon bucket if not bigger[im about to start using 3 45 gallon buckets per 2 600 watts] so master grower dont come to our home and talk shit and to be honest for true comercial growth YA GOTTA BE HYDRO NOT PROMIX HYDRO EITHER BUT EBB/FLOW--NFT---UC--DD--AERO--DRAIN TO WASTE---DWC---RDWC-- MY FRIEND YA NEED TO STEP YOUR GAME UP UP IN HERE TO BE EVEN CONSIDERED A GROWER LET ALONE A MASTER GROWER IM SORRY BUT YOUR POST RUBBED MY ASS THE WAY FUCKING WRONG WAY

B

Bobby Smith

What you all said.

I think he was expecting an RIU/IC intro of "wow, holy shit is that a lot of watts"...........being on The Farm, we're kinda jaded by large numbers of lights at this point.

I see a VERY substandard grow.............you can grow in dirt if you want, but check out the 2500 square foot closet operation to see how a room the size of yours can be properly setup with dirt.

Calling yourself a "master grower" is pretty silly, IMO.

Let your work speak for itself.

T

Thecannablog

First off let me say that here in CO "Master Grower" is an actual term we use for people who are in charge of the operation and take point with the following skill; analytical thinking, decision making and problem solving; I get paid salary and commission to do what I do and there in lies the title of my position "master grower". It's not some thing that just gets tossed around. Secondly how dare any of you sit here and try to bash some one for doing there Job. Maybe recommend something or help some one, but do not critique what you do not know. Secondly there are many many different grow styles; so why do you get to go off saying my way isn't the right way for the location/environment I am working in, you don't.

Here is the 15 GALLON POTS I use for those who don't believe it. Also I just decided to grow tree's because it would have been a waste of vertical space.

Enjoy.!

marijuana-flowering-room.jpg

No Hate.!

waayne

waayne

hey lets not hate on the soil soil done rite is a tricky medium to master especially if all organic/veganic i digress though// ok grow master cannablog hare ya go im not a ''master grower''but even my pitiful lil home grow mom/pop operator can tell you to EVEN OUT THAT CANOPY you really could add a couple more PLANTS and even drop ur lights a lil so you have better light penetration i would also if you insist on using soil and ff nutes to go up to at least a 7 gallon bucket if not bigger[im about to start using 3 45 gallon buckets per 2 600 watts] so master grower dont come to our home and talk shit and to be honest for true comercial growth YA GOTTA BE HYDRO NOT PROMIX HYDRO EITHER BUT EBB/FLOW--NFT---UC--DD--AERO--DRAIN TO WASTE---DWC---RDWC-- MY FRIEND YA NEED TO STEP YOUR GAME UP UP IN HERE TO BE EVEN CONSIDERED A GROWER LET ALONE A MASTER GROWER IM SORRY BUT YOUR POST RUBBED MY ASS THE WAY FUCKING WRONG WAY

+1 ^^^
Yeah you don't need pure H20 or fancy ballasts
you just need to learn how to grow better..."Master Grower":giggle
:pimp:

420king-MASSES

tober waayne i need to spread rep points for the both of you lol just consider +10 for you both///owe and master grower dont you dare try and take anything away from us home growers its the small guys that create the way the commericial opps are runn[perfected in small spot then taken commercial such as all i named above]and dam ive saeen better commercial opps in high times man and they suck dude your gonna get me banned im actually heated over this nooob im sorry i ment boooob:evilgrin0040::character0029:

sedate

sedate

OMFG I just re-read his orginal post -

How about this massive disconnect from reality:

CannaBlog said:
Oh and no . . . R/O system because thats all a crock.

This noob is using Denver water? Really?

Wow.

And he thinks his bud is *good*?

What. A. Noob.

Heh CannaBlog - get a TDS meter you moron.

T

Thecannablog

Did I say the grow was out of Denver? or i was..?

OMFG I just re-read his orginal post -

How about this massive disconnect from reality:

This noob is using Denver water? Really?

Wow.

And he thinks his bud is *good*?

What. A. Noob.

Heh CannaBlog - get a TDS meter you moron.

420king-MASSES

And thats how its done owe owe g.o.d. Post up the snaps you took for brett bogue who is a master grower

T

Thecannablog

Such hate from people in an industry who deal with this peaceful plant. I have not once said any I am doing is better then any of yours.? So why not help instead of bash? Because your all so very naive, unfortunate.

T

Thecannablog

Seeing that any of my previous post's in my defense are not getting posted, I will assume that a moderator has taken a dislike to me. rofl

420king-MASSES

right on 420, its funny, if you gotta tell people "master grower" your a fake. Guys like brett done even say that! Usually its others throwing that out, for example: Dudes like jaak, smf~, waayne, tex, true grit, gtd you never hear them throwing that crap out there!
I got your master hangin bro! Lol!!

abso-fucking -lutley- //dudes that are just know it and let there weed and pics speak for themselves others who claim it defame-it/earn your title master grower

T

Thecannablog

again.

First off let me say that here in CO "Master Grower" is an actual term we use for people who are in charge of the operation and take point with the following skill; analytical thinking, decision making and problem solving; I get paid salary and commission to do what I do and there in lies the title of my position "master grower". It's not some thing that just gets tossed around. Secondly how dare any of you sit here and try to bash some one for doing there Job. Maybe recommend something or help some one, but do not critique what you do not know. Secondly there are many many different grow styles; so why do you get to go off saying my way isn't the right way for the location/environment I am working in, you don't.

Here is the 15 GALLON POTS I use for those who don't believe it. Also I just decided to grow tree's because it would have been a waste of vertical space.

Enjoy.!

marijuana-flowering-room.jpg

No Hate.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom