• Thread starter Thecannablog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
420king is ready for a cage match. G.O.D. made the RIU reference and that cracked me up. The ThcFarmer's dog pack got all riled up and had to chew on a new pack member. But after we chew on you we let you join the pack. Then you let your grows and posts establish your place in our pack. LOL!

grrrrrrrrr

T

Thecannablog

No jokes hoomie.! I appreciate the humor

420king is ready for a cage match. G.O.D. made the RIU reference and that cracked me up. The ThcFarmer's dog pack got all riled up and had to chew on a new pack member. But after we chew on you we let you join the pack. Then you let your grows and posts establish your place in our pack. LOL!

grrrrrrrrr

sedate

sedate

Garden of Dreams said:
Note the even, full canopy of solid bushes? These Kids kill'd it!!

126242d1295884488-commercial-indoor-grow-cda4189d.jpg.att

For me - the thing that kills me the most - is all those tiny little pots underneath all those rows of magnum xxxl's. I mean CannaBlog has 12K just visible in that cropped pic he threw up.

Here - Garden provides some excellent basic knowledge for CannaBlog - who clearly has far more dollars than sense - you can *clearly* see some 20-gallons of promix/soil allocated per plant.

And the resultant gorgeous, full bushes that result.

CannaBlog - this is sort of important when you are growing under a plant limit and a very expensive licensing scheme.

Listen man - I'm just down the road in JeffCo.

I want you to know that I really hope you are representative of my commerical competition.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Such hate from people in an industry who deal with this peaceful plant. I have not once said any I am doing is better then any of yours.? So why not help instead of bash? Because your all so very naive, unfortunate.

It's a farm. There are all kinds of dogs on a farm. We all sniff around the farm and get along. You just came on the farm and made us bristle up some. Yeah we chewed on you a bit but now your getting the sniff test. Settle on down, submit to a sniff test and things will be fine.

You will make a great poster for the farm. So don't take off. You stepped in strong and set the tone. But you still can make a good recovery but not calling people naive.

You were posturing we reacted. Fact is you do have some skills, you have lots of nice equipment and you will show a lot and learn a lot on the farm.

Now I say welcome aboard and good luck.

T

Thecannablog

Thank you for a proper response. The funny thing is that the picture was taken some months ago and things have changed, I'll be posting some walk though videos soon stay tuned! It's all a matter of R&D to me, I have the time, resources and space to do what I wish when I wish how I wish. Thats as simple as it gets; especially since I'm perpetual with good yields, about 3/4 a lb per plant. In the picture I provided can you tell if they are sativa or indica, seems to me that sativa get real tall huh.?

126242d1295884488-commercial-indoor-grow-cda4189d.jpg.att

For me - the thing that kills me the most - is all those tiny little pots underneath all those rows of magnum xxxl's. I mean CannaBlog has 12K just visible in that cropped pic he threw up.

Here - Garden provides some excellent basic knowledge for CannaBlog - who clearly has far more dollars than sense - you can *clearly* see some 20-gallons of promix/soil allocated per plant.

And the resultant gorgeous, full bushes that result.

CannaBlog - this is sort of important when you are growing under a plant limit and a very expensive licensing scheme.

Listen man - I'm just down the road in JeffCo.

I want you to know that I really hope you are representative of my commerical competition.

T

Thecannablog

Wise words, thank you. Looking forward to a continued chat.

It's a farm. There are all kinds of dogs on a farm. We all sniff around the farm and get along. You just came on the farm and made us bristle up some. Yeah we chewed on you a bit but now your getting the sniff test. Settle on down, submit to a sniff test and things will be fine.

You will make a great poster for the farm. So don't take off. You stepped in strong and set the tone. But you still can make a good recovery but not calling people naive.

You were posturing we reacted. Fact is you do have some skills, you have lots of nice equipment and you will show a lot and learn a lot on the farm.

Now I say welcome aboard and good luck.

420king-MASSES

hey my dude tober can throw out the olive branch then i can too WELCOME TO THE FARM come check out each one of the posters threads brother you do have a lotta light hopefully we can help you utilize it a lil better homie G.O.D. is a pro on setting up humungus rooms such as yours he would be a great asset to tap for knowledge tober is ur dude on canopy training[he holds the title for 250 league]and he will tell you its how to maximize your canopy and your veg time//brother waayne is a true master of the dirt shit thats a dirty word he is a master of the soil his knowledge goes way beyond ffof/ffhf he can show you how to build a soil structure //and then me im a nobody i just roll with the BIG DAWGS in hopes that there knowledge is bestowed upon me write theere is 3 posters that will take you to the master grower status////again welcome to the farm

sedate

sedate

cannablog said:
Did I say the grow was out of Denver? or i was..?

Does it matter?

You called R/O filters "a crock."

This is called "doing it wrong" - okay.

And - BTW cannablog - running as many watts as you are - to call "fancy ballasts" a crock as well sort of indicates you might have some trouble with multiplacation/division, ohm's law, and looking up/comprehending the cost of kilowatt hours -

but not being a 'master' myself, I'm not sure I should lecture you right?

cannablog said:
Such hate from people in an industry who deal with this peaceful plant. I have not once said any I am doing is better then any of yours.? So why not help instead of bash? Because your all so very naive, unfortunate.

You're kidding right?

The naive one here is the one who pops onto a forum they have 0 posts on - then proceeds to identify themselves as a 'master' when they've barely gotten to chapter 2 in Pot Growing 101.

Seriously dude - you've figured out "big fucking lights" and "big fucking hoods" and that's about it.

You're pictures and website clearly indicate you have no clue what you are doing - and the fact you are losing crops (as opposed to individual leaves) to PM - at a stage where you are running large warehouses - is even more worrisome about your abilities as a grower or your pantheon of knowledge.

I seriously hope you are not in charge of anyone elses' money or harvests.

Like the guy said above - I see a VERY substandard grow in nearly every respect.

And yet you self-identify as a 'master' and post pics that would have looked limp on Overgrow 10 years ago.

The attitude is you dude. Not us.

We don't suck.

T

Thecannablog

rofl

Does it matter?

You called R/O filters "a crock."

This is called "doing it wrong" - okay.

And - BTW cannablog - running as many watts as you are - to call "fancy ballasts" a crock as well sort of indicates you might have some trouble with multiplacation/division, ohm's law, and looking up/comprehending the cost of kilowatt hours -

but not being a 'master' myself, I'm not sure I should lecture you right?

You're kidding right?

The naive one here is the one who pops onto a forum they have 0 posts on - then proceeds to identify themselves as a 'master' when they've barely gotten to chapter 2 in Pot Growing 101.

Seriously dude - you've figured out "big fucking lights" and "big fucking hoods" and that's about it.

You're pictures and website clearly indicate you have no clue what you are doing - and the fact you are losing crops (as opposed to individual leaves) to PM - at a stage where you are running large warehouses - is even more worrisome about your abilities as a grower or your pantheon of knowledge.

I seriously hope you are not in charge of anyone elses' money or harvests.

Like the guy said above - I see a VERY substandard grow in nearly every respect.

And yet you self-identify as a 'master' and post pics that would have looked limp on Overgrow 10 years ago.

The attitude is you dude. Not us.

We don't suck.

sedate

sedate

420kingMASSES said:
hey my dude tober can throw out the olive branch then i can too WELCOME TO THE FARM

Bah.

Olive branch?

Maybe if he showed a little respect when he came back instead of nitpick about his location and call us naive.

I mean for real - why on us when he could quadruple his harvests with a handful of PM's from anyone of us?

His attitude doesn't warrant olive branches. Or good weed.

420king-MASSES

i can almost guarantee that this will be the most posted in thread for the day 30 posts in about an hour well we know hes a master at riling up the farm

T

Thecannablog

This is not even worth arguing because all I was trying to do is post a journal and get some positive conversation going. It seems I have failed and in return got chastised for how and what I do. I'm looking to help people I would recommend doing the same.

Peace

420king-MASSES

hey a wise man once told me YA CANT PLEASE EVERYONE ALL THE TIME JUST SOME/// KEEP POSTING YOUR METHODS GIVE US SOME DETAILS PICTORIAL IS WHAT MOST OF US PREFER WITH WORDS TO DICTATE THE PIC AND AGAIN UR METHOD////////////// RELAXX SEDATE JUST TAKES A LIL LONGER TO SIMMER DOWN HES GOOD PEEPS TOO THOUGH

sedate

sedate

cannablog said:
It seems I have failed and in return got chastised for how and what I do. I'm looking to help people I would recommend doing the same.

Oh right.

See - I like helping people when I can and recieving help when I need it.

But that's because I'm not a master.

Masters, sort of by definition, know everything about their particular area of mastery.

Since you run a warehouse in a med-state, producing huge trees and yields should be your area of mastery. Since you started this thread claiming to be a master.

You - cannablog - clearly do not know much about producing large quanities of med-grade cannabis under a plant limit.

And those thin, skinny little plants are not 3/4 lb'ers.

Try that shit somewhere else.

sedate

sedate

420KingMASSES said:
RELAXX SEDATE JUST TAKES A LIL LONGER TO SIMMER DOWN HES GOOD PEEPS TOO THOUGH

Bah. I'll give 'em a little more rope to hang himself with.

sedate

sedate

cannablog said:
Sorry I meant ROFL MAO (rolling over fracking laughing my ass off)

Yes. I frequently laugh my ass off when ppl show me what a festering moron I am.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Thecannablog,
here's my observation:

when a newbie comes on the farm with the attitude of, "I'm a great grower and I can teach you guys how to do it right" . . . and they're showing less than four pounds per plant . . . they are eaten alive.

my suggestion:

take a few days before you post again. use the time to read the Grow Diary forum:

the MPB forum:

the UC forum:

ignore the next twenty posts that call you a dick.

get your humility on.

then come back.

Papa

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
IMHO I am the best grower in my category. First I am in the over 55 age division. Then I am in the 300 lb plus weight division. Then I am in both the small closet grower and guerilla grower divisions.

I am the only one that shows up in my divisional grow offs because there are no other fat old people stomping around planting numerous plants outdoors. And the same thing applies for small, deep narrow closet grows because fat old people get their asses stuck in confined areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom