• Start date
  • Tagged users None
souf69

souf69

I like my woman bbw!
IMG 20160421 181653

vangs

vangs

I couldn't help myself. Ordered the rosintechnologies press and the ape pollinator. I have been assured multiple times that these two tools will get the job done. I'll keep you guys posted when the equipment arrives and we get to smashing. If this equipment doesn't do it I'll get something different.
does this guy in the video put anything other than the sift in the cylinder? i noticed he mentioned dry ice. does he put dry ice in with the sift? in the cylinder. thinking of buying one but not 100% sure on how it works..

vangs

vangs

what do you guys think about this? i was looking at rosintechnology for 3600$ but it only has 2500lb of pressure, and the gorosin press had like 8700lb of pressure... anyone use this press?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

what do you guys think about this? i was looking at rosintechnology for 3600$ but it only has 2500lb of pressure, and the gorosin press had like 8700lb of pressure... anyone use this press?
Gorosin has been the ones I've been interested in, and I've chatted with a few people who have them and love them, but I think I may wind up going with an arbor press and a plate/heater/controller option instead.

vangs

vangs

Gorosin has been the ones I've been interested in, and I've chatted with a few people who have them and love them, but I think I may wind up going with an arbor press and a plate/heater/controller option instead.
the gorsoin looks like its better than the rest cuz the pressure is 8700lb and most press are like 2500-3500. if you check out the rosin technologys they have a model for 2600 and its kind of like gorosin 3900$ model. except the gorosin is 8700lb and rosin tech is 2500lb i think

vangs

vangs

hey celtic. the arbor press remind me of the medisun press. the manuel crank. have you seen those press? they have a 2500$ model that seems to be just as good as the 3500 or the 3900$ presses.

Major CBD

Major CBD

Anybody have any experience with a pre made commercial rosin press?
Looking to buy one asap and thought I found what I was looking for but read a bad review and now doubting my decision. Anyone using one of these commercial rosin presses? Looking to spend under 5k but would possibly go higher if someone has something the love. This is what I'm looking at now.

http://rosintechnologies.com/products/presses.html
Sasquatch rosin press here in San Diego.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
So anybody develop a heat press that also pucks up material?

Freshone

Freshone

Sasquatch rosin press here in San Diego.
My boy and I checked out their presses and the build quality was terrible.The welds and paint looked like a 4 year old did them and the whole thing was very homemade looking,did not instill any confidence they knew what they were doing.

souf69

souf69

Few nice carver lab presses on eBay. They have value to them, good ole USA.

C

chris white

Personally, I am waiting for the market to work it self out here. Lots of illegal machines being sold right now. Those companies will go under as soon as they start getting sued.

Made a commercial 30 ton press myself, and so far better than any other I have tried. Cost around 500$ also, so that 3-5K price range your talking about is insane. Those machines are dirt cheap. Look at amazon, they have almost every press that is being used for rosin, for about 30% of the price. Those come with proper warning labels and safety kill switches.

Love to be proven wrong.
which 30 ton? harbor freight? beisleigh?

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Aloha Terps. What a terrible song and crappy technique in that video........ Dudes should be pucking up the material at the least. Took them FOREVER to squish 30 grams.......

Top Bottom