Common Sense on the Internet

• Thread starter The Joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

i will say this to you now, THEY ARE BIG ON SHOOTING DOGS! i gotta stop , sorry to rant here, really i am, but do not trust em ever, ever, ever, ever, never never ever!..

fyi, my father was a patrolman years back before the drug wars started

R

rottenjohn

The cops aren't looking for just one illegal grower, they're casting a net, fishing so to speak. If they only get a little fish, there's a good chance that little fish can help them catch a much bigger fish.

There is an issue with another seed selling site that word on the street says is now being run by the po-po, as the site admin was definitely busted.

Nuthin happening over there, posts and pics were dumped when the news broke.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good to know, but if LE got into the servers at all, then more than a few people are at quite some risk. I'm glad I'm not one of them, but a couple who I hold in high esteem could be.
i will say this to you now, THEY ARE BIG ON SHOOTING DOGS! i gotta stop , sorry to rant here, really i am, but do not trust em ever, ever, ever, ever, never never ever!..

fyi, my father was a patrolman years back before the drug wars started
And one of my sisters' dogs was shot on Halloween night, let out of the fenced and gated yard by the shooting officer. She has messed with the wrong people and is paying, dearly, for it. Nothing to do with drugs, but when large amounts of money are involved, they do what they can to shut people up. Even Chauncey Bailey-style.

jyip

jyip

Sea, sorry to hear that ur sis's dog was shot.... freakin cops are licensed killers,,,it seems like the whole world is slowly fallin apart

P

plant-lover68

Remember the video about the cop who ate brownies with some reefer he stole and had to call 911. I laughed my rear end off. Their only job is to bust people, whether they did anything illegal or not. It doesn't matter if you are innocent. The more arrests they do, the faster they move thru the ranks. I've been clean nearly 4 months and have nothing in my home or on my property due to an incident 4 months ago. I heard the other day on the internet some dumb ass politician in Holland is trying to close the coffee shops to tourists and only allow citizens of that country to go to the coffee shops. Each coffee shop is only allowed 1500 members each. Plus, they plan to close down a large section of the red light district. There goes the tourist dollars. I cancelled a trip to the Cannabis Cup last year and could not go this year and they are supposed to implement this new policy in Amsterdam next year. Some of the outlying towns have already started doing this. The American troops ran the Nazi's out of Holland at great loss of American lives in the 1940's and now they have let the sorry scum get elected to public office. They charge tourist a hotel tax of nearly $300.00 for their hotel and they charge another fee of $20-28.00 for implementing the hotel tax. Talk about killing the goose that laid the golden egg. I had planned a combination Cannabis Cup and metal detecting trip over there in 2012, but it ain't gonna happen now. If you ever get arrested, don't say anything. Don't even talk about the weather. They have a little prank they play on people's minds. They ask if you understand your rights, you know like these Nazi's are worried about your rights and if you say yes, they ask you to sign a statement confirming this. What you are signing is a waiver of your civil and legal rights. Do not do this. The only paper I will sign is a promise to appear in court for my case and will say nothing about anything without my lawyer present. I have 3 major medical conditions and they can accomodate me in jail or let me post bail. They got more money than I do.

P

plant-lover68

The only difference between cops and criminals is the cops can legally murder people or their pets and get away with it. A criminal gets time for raping, robbery or murder. The cops get promotions.
I have never felt free until my first Cannabis Cup in 1997 and they have been trying to shut it down ever since.

B

BigWORDs

Good advice joker any tips on how to protect pix/msgs on I phone Not to computer savvy but it seems to me google and devices like I phones keep just about every thing we say or do filed and somewhat publicly available to those with the right skills. So give me the run down folks how do i become like a ghost Ive been reading this site 3-4 yrs now and this is my first post cause Im a lil paranoid of Internet stuff. All I've got is I phones & a I pad no desk top so what can I do thx

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
fyi, using a fake name on facebook is a federal crime!
No, seriously? Come on, man, what about all the groups? You mean to tell me that when my friend registers herself as Tinkerbell, if that's not her name she's committed a federal crime?

Top Bottom