comparison grow: HPS vs Induction

• Thread starter calbunn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DonoHayes

Perfect question SDGROWER, I will note that and get what previous info i have along with my journals.
Paul Stanford is Founder of The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation FYI.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Sorry Dono, nothing personal but assurances of truth from anyone connected to indagro are worthless for this discussion. Here's an idea, a live q&a chat session with Chazbolin and Daryl together (supposedly they're friends), you too Dono if you'd like (and Calbunn, if that's even a different person from the other shill logins).

Let us ask questions live and decide for ourselves. Seems like a great business op for Daryl to sell a bunch of lights, can't imagine why he'd turn that down considering he's not shy about youtube. We'll send in questions via text that only they get to read, and they are free to ignore any question and control every bit of the content and what is said. It's gotta be video feed though, disguises are fine (I would), skype/google/livestream whatever they prefer. We get to ask questions individually directed to each panelist, no notes, no answering for the other guy, no group-effort answers. Even vote on whether I'm an ass or not afterward if everyone wants, no problem.

I hate fucking liars.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Perfect question SDGROWER, I will note that and get what previous info i have along with my journals.

See, again this I find really strange. I mean Dono, you seem like an experienced grower who knows some stuff, and obviously you put special effort into understanding lighting and why one might want to choose various options. Now again please everyone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm betting that 99% or better of all the growers on the Farm know right away what their setup will yield on average. And if they switched over to another method, you can bet they'll have the calculator out to figure out yield difference. I know a lot of us grow more for quality than quantity, but still, show me an experienced grower who can't answer this question for their own garden off the top of their head?

D

DonoHayes

I was merely on my way out the door El Cerebro, having no time to answer his question thoroughly enough to not be flagged as just saying "you know one strain did such and such under the lights so theyre better overall." To better state that I could have said it a different way and now I see youre right that could be taken oddly.

I believe that is a perfectly reasonable way of discussing your pertinent questions, while establishing identities and would be completely down for it if all the others are, or arent. That is also what I intended to confront by setting up a webcam grow blog with Paul so that everyone can watch and interact throughout the cycles. My schedule is kinda shitty because I did just get the job I went to apply for but I am willing to work with whatever you think is the most non shady way.

To answer SD's question in short, the Last plant I cut down was a strain called Kango-Shi from Mayors Special Seed co based in oregon and on the card for it had said the max yield potential was between 3-7 ounces at a height of 5-7 ft indoors, Using Roots organic soil 20 gallon smart pots three part Cutting Edge Solutions nutrients and light amendments I yielded 7 oz's (dry) and a bit of duff on a plant 4 ft tall using 1 400 watt indagro light. Now that wasnt my only concern, the bud I have grown has seemed to have a higher consistency of CBN and CBD but Until this next crop i cannot say for a certain fact, just from a personal perspective that it seems to more medicinal, or rather, more full, robust.
I yet again have to run to fax some papers but I hope to be back on shortly

D

DonoHayes

Shit it deleted part of that, i added that that specific plant will be pictured in the grow journal as well as more, thanks for the patience

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Okay so I realize the mother Teresa thing probably came off pretty non-sequitur, so here's a little tidbit. She used to be a hero of mine, even kept a quote from her on my office wall. Then I read The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice by Christopher Hitchens. For those who would rather watch/listen to the author read this "pamphlet", let me introduce you to someone who will rock your mind with truth and perhaps even piss you off with it. Normally I wouldn't post something so off-topic, but by request of explanation:

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I noticed most of these people defending Inda-gro have "new farmer" as there title, and most of them only have a few messages. It seems like its the same couple people making new logins just to act like there are "real" people using these lights and getting great results. I have never seen anybody with a title beyond "farmer" or have over 100 messages (it does not take very long) that keeps shuving this Induction light bullshit down peoples throats. If you people are honestly doing SO GOOD with these Inda-gro lights then keep doing it by yourself most of us don't give a shit. I know damn well if I'm growing pounds like these people claim I won't go to a random website, make a new login, then start bragging about it. This is so obvious how fake these people are, acting like they care about the MMJ community and they sit here lying to us constantly, just to sell a couple grow lights. Why don't ya'll make money from the "pounds" of weed ya'll grow. Maybe noobs on other forums will fall for these lies but not us at The Farm.

Splifferous

Splifferous

Hey all. from what i hear, my participation on a different forum has been breeding interest/animosity/contempt/whatever over here...

i'll need a few moments to fully get myself up to speed with the who's who of this forum, but for right now i need to take my sick cat to the vet. feline hepatic lipidosis is no joke, apparently. and he's dehydrated too. just tossing it out there, but a constipated cat is not fun to deal with.

in any event.. for now, i am not Chaz nor am i Donovan. my name is Shaun. i'm all about environmentally aware and conscientious growing of food as well as medicine. i have a lot to say on that topic, as well as experience with Inda-Gro lamps that i would love to share. but first thing is first; i need to get my cat to the emergency vet. those impatient types can check out my YouTube channel, same name there as i use here. i have a few videos up there.

ttfn

B

Blue72

I noticed most of these people defending Inda-gro have "new farmer" as there title, and most of them only have a few messages. It seems like its the same couple people making new logins just to act like there are "real" people using these lights and getting great results. I have never seen anybody with a title beyond "farmer" or have over 100 messages (it does not take very long) that keeps shuving this Induction light bullshit down peoples throats. If you people are honestly doing SO GOOD with these Inda-gro lights then keep doing it by yourself most of us don't give a shit. I know damn well if I'm growing pounds like these people claim I won't go to a random website, make a new login, then start bragging about it. This is so obvious how fake these people are, acting like they care about the MMJ community and they sit here lying to us constantly, just to sell a couple grow lights. Why don't ya'll make money from the "pounds" of weed ya'll grow. Maybe noobs on other forums will fall for these lies but not us at The Farm.

Wow, how much of an ass can one person be? Seriously dude....do you ass u me much? Because...I swear, you assuming anything doesn't make an ass out of me....only of you.

No one is shoving anything down anyone's throats. You have the right to not read. You have the right to not be in this forum. You have the right to your own opinions. What is NOT ok in doing is "thinking" you know what's going on before you really know what's going on. That, my friend, leaves you looking like an asshat and also leaves you uneducated and others ahead of you. Have you met any of these people in person? Have you attempted to talk to them by pm to see if they're "real"? This is somewhat of a new idea with these lights. Have you even read up on it? Have you educated YOURSELF on this topic? Have you tried Induction lighting? How much have you researched on lights? How much have you really taken in account, scientifically? Are you even able to understand scientific fact?

Point is....I know at least one of these people irl. You are completely wrong. It is his love for this plant that has gotten him to these lights. So....sit down and stfu and try to learn something, unless you're so much of an ass that you're just not educated enough to read the information that is readily available to you online.

Splifferous

Splifferous

Reposted from another site. The oil pics were just too good not to share. enjoy

ya, this is the only thread on RIU that i participate in, i fail to see your point there. there are several other sites that i actively participate in on different aspects of cannabis culture. not to toot my own horn, but i'm also pretty adept at organic chemistry as it pertains to various extraction techniques. for any that are interested, here's a few pics of a few of my various oil runs (which generally take one hour, from packing the tubes to taking the first taste off the TI nail):

it can suffice to say that i take cannabis VERY seriously. i have studied horticulture and organic gardening at a college level for several years, and since i am an ommp patient/grower, i felt free to openly discuss cannabis cultivation with 3 of my PHD having instructors; all of which had personal experience growing cannabis.

due to finances, i had elected to have a grower other than myself last year, but in that time i helped them to increase harvest weight 40% with just pruning techniques and changing the locations of their existing HPS lamps. i've help countless other local growers achieve similar increases by educating them on various other topics such as plant nutrition, CO2/heat balancing for peak metabolism, and the addition of light movers.

i had also been learning about HID alternatives in that time, and found out about EFDL (i had previously been leaning towards LEDs), and also Inda-Gro in partiular, which I asked about at a local collective. the owner referred me to her husband, who owned a grow shop. he had a set of EFDL lamps, from a different manufacturer; a 200w and a 400w, both bi-spectrum. he donated them to me, due to my finances, and also due to the assistance that i had given at the collective, to other patients. and so there you have it. my introduction to EFDL in general had zero buy in for me. i guess yay for me, right? but see, one month into bloom, the 400w crapped out. the manufacturer didn't want to honor a transferred warranty so my option was to put out $200 for a ballast replacement... or put that $200 towards a 420PAR, which i, based on research, believed would out perform the 400W that i had been using.

and boy am i stoked with my choice there! all i have been trying to do is share my experience with these lamps here. i found this thread via google and noticed that there weren't a lot of them in general. i had already searched the forums on the other sites that i frequent, and they didnt have anything there either. so i decided to pitch my $0.02 where it looked like others had started tossing theirs.

what's upsetting, and i apologize for letting it get to me earlier, is that all you are doing is poo-pooing what we have to share, and it's not even opinion here. I HAVE PICS. I HAVE VIDEO. its you that has naught but (unfounded) opinion. i'm not trying to be personal here, but i say "unfounded" because you have no first hand experience with them, and we do. regardless if someone has a stake or interest in something that they believe in, that shouldn't negate the passion that they feel for it. all those people that advocate exercise, what are they trying to sell you?

as i previously stated, my passion is earth first. i love cannabis and indoor cultivation, but i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i actually tallied up an electric bill like my ex-grower ($4000 per month, electric alone), just for where i know those kilowatt hours come from... hydro dams that are detrimental to salmon runs. when researching the lights that i was going to use, to take a step towards my own self-sufficiency, i studied long and hard. before i put out a cent on one, i certainly had my mind made up. i know that it's rare to be gifted the chance to try a technology that is "fringe" by some accounts, and that's why i sought to share my experience.

also, Darryl is a good man. he stands behind the medical cannabis community with his personal reputation as well as that of his company. he's not like Sony or LG, where is one thing bombs, he can shift focus to something else... these lamps are his everything, and after using them personally, i can see that his efforts are quite fruitful indeed.

anyways, i just wanted to toss that up before going to bed... watering the plants is meditative for me, and the girls hadn't needed it for the past 3 days... so sorry for being grumpy earlier. off to some oil dabs for me!!!

take care yall.
yes, to clear things up for everyone, this is my post from RIU. Chaz may have reposted it here, but he did not author it. tbh, i would have preferred a suggestion to post it here myself, as i already had this forum membership under my preferred online name. anyways, like i mentioned, i need to get my sick cat to the vet.

hopefully you can all pause the witch hunt style accusations and paranoia until i get back.

Splifferous

Splifferous

ok. i'm back from the vet... stressful to say the least. at least they got to finish the enema ;)

anyways, i have some work in veg that needs to be caught up on as i didn't get any work done in there yet today, then i need to potentially water some in bloom... i'll check back as i can, to see if there's any new commotion here. otherwise i'll get myself up to speed...

already, tho, i can say that it's the persistent arrogance that makes it seem like y'all think this site is the be all and end all of cannabis sites out there... tbh, this site and it's active members were the reason that i even forgot that i had a login here.

there are tons of other sites like this out there, and most are, in my opinion, better. so don't get it twisted that i have "new farmer" next to my name. that's just as far as this site is concerned, and only a complete fool would think that it's actually an indication of my skill.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

@Blue72: ahhh another new login eh? LOL this is getting ridiculous, just to answer a few of your questions no, no, yes, yes, no, ALOT of research, all of it, yes. I'm not going to argue with you I honestly have more important things to take care of (my "real" garden) so have fun talking to yourself through 17 different logins and trying to sell induction lights. peace.

B

Blue72

@Blue72: ahhh another new login eh? LOL this is getting ridiculous, just to answer a few of your questions no, no, yes, yes, no, ALOT of research, all of it, yes. I'm not going to argue with you I honestly have more important things to take care of (my "real" garden) so have fun talking to yourself through 17 different logins and trying to sell induction lights. peace.

LOL! Damn, you sure are a live one, aren't you. I enjoyed laughing through your post. Obviously you aren't educated in writing or English, or you would be able to tell we're different people. Before you just stop here and start replying...without finishing every single word I wrote, read the whole thing, k? I'm tired of typing, people not reading, and then they respond and talk crap about something I already explained. It's unnerving. Please don't be a sheeple.

Point is, I saw your post on my husband's screen. You couldn't be more wrong about this. It pissed me off enough to write on here. Ignorance is one of my biggest pet peeves. Education is where it's at. Why would you be against learning??

"So....do you plug for Fox Farms? I see you've posted about them quite a bit. Are you getting anything from it? Are they paying you to suggest their product? I mean, if you're going to assume or make opinions on something just on what someone posts, then hun...you should definitely look into what you're posting on other threads." (right back atcha!) ;)

So...you have NOT met anyone in person, you have NOT pm'd anyone, you may have gone as far as this thread to learn about this, but....I'm pretty darn sure from the ignorance displayed here in your posts, that you did not educate yourself on the topic of these particular lights. You can't even tell we're different people, how am I supposed to believe you can understand science?

Furthermore, did you see my husband's post? Someone copied and pasted his post from another forum, on their own. But....it seems you didn't even read what he wrote, you just decided to pick someone to reply to. I believe you picked me, because you THOUGHT I'd be an easier target. You thought wrong.

OK...so, just to put some "personality" on this board and to show you exactly the kind of person you're putting down.....here it goes. This man took his pet to the vet. He found out that he has fatty liver syndrome. He went and educated himself on this topic and came up with a meal to prepare for his cat to get better. (other than the constipation from not drinking enough water. It's been working!!) You see, this awesome person cares about everyone and everything. He is constantly researching. He has one of those photographic scientific reading minds. This man should have been a doctor, but he can't handle needles. He is HIGHLY intelligent. I'm not just saying this because he's my husband, I mean....that's why I married him. He knows what he's talking about. He learns things, he understands them completely, and it sticks with him. I wish I had his brain. Seriously. He's researched my medical issues and made me feel better too. Speaking of my medical issues, when he found out I had a blood clot, I caught him staying awake at night, watching me sleep. He's made lots of people's lives better with what he does. He cares so much about life, in general. My husband is very highly loved in this area, and gives so much to people that it upsets me sometimes. I don't feel he gets as much out of it as he gives. It IS his downfall. Imo, it doesn't pay off nearly as much as it should with how much he puts into it. I mean, he has to deal with suspecting people like you. So....it's really not shocking to see him get interested in these lights. They've done so much for his plants, and he's just happy about it....so he wants to share. They are very amazing. I'm even thinking they're great for this Pacific NW we live in and that whole "light depression" thing. All I know, is when I'm in there with him.....I feel happier under the lights too. It's great for more than just cannabis, he's had all his veggies from seeds start out under these lights. Shoot, the ones he started out with, weren't even Inda-Grow lights!!!! Can you believe it? Oh wait.....but you were assuming the whole time that he has been a salesperson for them. It's not possible. I can tell you first hand, my husband is not a "salesperson" for Inda-Grow, we're not making millions off of talking about them on a website, shit...if that were true, I wouldn't be busy on a damn forum like this, I'd be on some yacht or swimming in some nice pool. He LOVES his plants and loves to give them everything that is good for them. I mean...I'm about to call his grow room the "blue balls"(would put it in a better term for girls...but I figured I'd keep it a bit clean) room, he puts so much time and effort into these plants that I do....get a little jealous. He's not always in that room either, he's on that damn computer....researching...constantly, all about the plants. I love him for it at the same time, because I know that me being sick and my allergies to things like powder mildew, is what is driving him to do this. It's his want to help others with good, quality medication. It's not about growing it and selling it, hun. It's about growing the best and making people better. It's not a "money thing". I don't know how else to prove that to you. He's even gone to school to earn a degree in this. I don't think I've met another person that is this passionate about cannabis. No joke.

All in all, my husband is just extremely happy with his lights. I'm sorry if it offends anyone, he's very passionate in what he does. Oh and....it says "new farmer" because we're "new" to this forum. It doesn't mean that Spliff is really a "new farmer". His "new farmer" status on here /= new farmer status irl. Just want to make sure you understand that, since I noticed you made a comment about people being "new".

You think you could just move on and try to listen a bit? He doesn't bite. He will answer any questions you have about these lights, and I'm sure you could help him with other things. Just because you don't agree with the lights, doesn't mean you can't get along.... he's not going to hate you for not believing in them....he's extremely friendly, sometimes too friendly, imo. He's seriously just REALLY passionate about his gardening. I think you would have a lot in common, if you could just understand that he is only Spliff on this forum. Splifferous is his username for all forums that pertain to cannabis. Blue72 is mine. For the rest of these people, I don't know them....so I can't speak for them.

Oh...and I'm sorry if this is really long, it's just that I'm passionate about my husband...I hate to see him take fire for something he isn't doing. To watch him and see him get treated like this, it seriously gets under my skin...especially since so much of what you're assuming is crap. He's an honest person. He's an awesome person. I firmly believe that he has been so passionate about these lights and plants, that his cat got depressed and stopped eating. It's no fault of his own, and now he's observant of this, so it won't happen again. But....he made that sacrifice, at the time, to learn and help others. He LOVES people and he LOVES to help others heal.

In the state of Oregon, we can't "sell" meds, it's illegal for us to have dispensaries too. So...I hope you weren't suggesting that we sell cannabis illegally on this forum. We're not drug dealers. We would only be able to ask for a "donation to costs".....and that is still "teetering" on the edge of the law there. We are making no money off of this. It has cost my husband at LEAST $3k since he started this grow, a few months ago. We've made severe financial sacrifices. That's including getting two lights on donation. (not inda-gro lights) I can't work due to my medical issues too....but don't quite qualify for SSI yet. We're hurting horribly, the lights were expensive to get....but it saves on our monthly electric bill. We don't need to buy bulbs every grow either. We made the decision to use these lights because it works for us. Not to go selling to people. However, when people start out with a new product, that is how it gets out there....by people sharing their experiences. It's marketing....no matter how you look at it, but it's not advertising. Meaning....him sharing a product that sells itself and keeps him sharing his happiness....that's the "company's marketing", not his. If the product keeps a customer happy, why can't the customer share? This way of doing things has been around for quite some time. It's simple business. It can go either way, it just happens to be positive for Spliff and he wants to share it with the world. So please....stfu and give this man a bit of happiness and let him share it. It's not harming you. Unless, you're just being a Troll.

(writing differences... but look at capitalization, writing styles, spelling, grammar...and you can tell if these posts are the same person or not. It doesn't matter WHAT topic or names their saying...it's the style of their writing)

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

LOL! Damn, you sure are a live one, aren't you. I enjoyed laughing through your post. Obviously you aren't educated in writing or English, or you would be able to tell we're different people. Before you just stop here and start replying...without finishing every single word I wrote, read the whole thing, k? I'm tired of typing, people not reading, and then they respond and talk crap about something I already explained. It's unnerving. Please don't be a sheeple.

Point is, I saw your post on my husband's screen. You couldn't be more wrong about this. It pissed me off enough to write on here. Ignorance is one of my biggest pet peeves. Education is where it's at. Why would you be against learning??

"So....do you plug for Fox Farms? I see you've posted about them quite a bit. Are you getting anything from it? Are they paying you to suggest their product? I mean, if you're going to assume or make opinions on something just on what someone posts, then hun...you should definitely look into what you're posting on other threads." (right back atcha!) ;)

So...you have NOT met anyone in person, you have NOT pm'd anyone, you may have gone as far as this thread to learn about this, but....I'm pretty darn sure from the ignorance displayed here in your posts, that you did not educate yourself on the topic of these particular lights. You can't even tell we're different people, how am I supposed to believe you can understand science?

Furthermore, did you see my husband's post? Someone copied and pasted his post from another forum, on their own. But....it seems you didn't even read what he wrote, you just decided to pick someone to reply to. I believe you picked me, because you THOUGHT I'd be an easier target. You thought wrong.

OK...so, just to put some "personality" on this board and to show you exactly the kind of person you're putting down.....here it goes. This man took his pet to the vet. He found out that he has fatty liver syndrome. He went and educated himself on this topic and came up with a meal to prepare for his cat to get better. (other than the constipation from not drinking enough water. It's been working!!) You see, this awesome person cares about everyone and everything. He is constantly researching. He has one of those photographic scientific reading minds. This man should have been a doctor, but he can't handle needles. He is HIGHLY intelligent. I'm not just saying this because he's my husband, I mean....that's why I married him. He knows what he's talking about. He learns things, he understands them completely, and it sticks with him. I wish I had his brain. Seriously. He's researched my medical issues and made me feel better too. Speaking of my medical issues, when he found out I had a blood clot, I caught him staying awake at night, watching me sleep. He's made lots of people's lives better with what he does. He cares so much about life, in general. My husband is very highly loved in this area, and gives so much to people that it upsets me sometimes. I don't feel he gets as much out of it as he gives. It IS his downfall. Imo, it doesn't pay off nearly as much as it should with how much he puts into it. I mean, he has to deal with suspecting people like you. So....it's really not shocking to see him get interested in these lights. They've done so much for his plants, and he's just happy about it....so he wants to share. They are very amazing. I'm even thinking they're great for this Pacific NW we live in and that whole "light depression" thing. All I know, is when I'm in there with him.....I feel happier under the lights too. It's great for more than just cannabis, he's had all his veggies from seeds start out under these lights. Shoot, the ones he started out with, weren't even Inda-Grow lights!!!! Can you believe it? Oh wait.....but you were assuming the whole time that he has been a salesperson for them. It's not possible. I can tell you first hand, my husband is not a "salesperson" for Inda-Grow, we're not making millions off of talking about them on a website, shit...if that were true, I wouldn't be busy on a damn forum like this, I'd be on some yacht or swimming in some nice pool. He LOVES his plants and loves to give them everything that is good for them. I mean...I'm about to call his grow room the "blue balls"(would put it in a better term for girls...but I figured I'd keep it a bit clean) room, he puts so much time and effort into these plants that I do....get a little jealous. He's not always in that room either, he's on that damn computer....researching...constantly, all about the plants. I love him for it at the same time, because I know that me being sick and my allergies to things like powder mildew, is what is driving him to do this. It's his want to help others with good, quality medication. It's not about growing it and selling it, hun. It's about growing the best and making people better. It's not a "money thing". I don't know how else to prove that to you. He's even gone to school to earn a degree in this. I don't think I've met another person that is this passionate about cannabis. No joke.

All in all, my husband is just extremely happy with his lights. I'm sorry if it offends anyone, he's very passionate in what he does. Oh and....it says "new farmer" because we're "new" to this forum. It doesn't mean that Spliff is really a "new farmer". His "new farmer" status on here /= new farmer status irl. Just want to make sure you understand that, since I noticed you made a comment about people being "new".

You think you could just move on and try to listen a bit? He doesn't bite. He will answer any questions you have about these lights, and I'm sure you could help him with other things. Just because you don't agree with the lights, doesn't mean you can't get along.... he's not going to hate you for not believing in them....he's extremely friendly, sometimes too friendly, imo. He's seriously just REALLY passionate about his gardening. I think you would have a lot in common, if you could just understand that he is only Spliff on this forum. Splifferous is his username for all forums that pertain to cannabis. Blue72 is mine. For the rest of these people, I don't know them....so I can't speak for them.

Oh...and I'm sorry if this is really long, it's just that I'm passionate about my husband...I hate to see him take fire for something he isn't doing. To watch him and see him get treated like this, it seriously gets under my skin...especially since so much of what you're assuming is crap. He's an honest person. He's an awesome person. I firmly believe that he has been so passionate about these lights and plants, that his cat got depressed and stopped eating. It's no fault of his own, and now he's observant of this, so it won't happen again. But....he made that sacrifice, at the time, to learn and help others. He LOVES people and he LOVES to help others heal.

In the state of Oregon, we can't "sell" meds, it's illegal for us to have dispensaries too. So...I hope you weren't suggesting that we sell cannabis illegally on this forum. We're not drug dealers. We would only be able to ask for a "donation to costs".....and that is still "teetering" on the edge of the law there. We are making no money off of this. It has cost my husband at LEAST $3k since he started this grow, a few months ago. We've made severe financial sacrifices. That's including getting two lights on donation. (not inda-gro lights) I can't work due to my medical issues too....but don't quite qualify for SSI yet. We're hurting horribly, the lights were expensive to get....but it saves on our monthly electric bill. We don't need to buy bulbs every grow either. We made the decision to use these lights because it works for us. Not to go selling to people. However, when people start out with a new product, that is how it gets out there....by people sharing their experiences. It's marketing....no matter how you look at it, but it's not advertising. Meaning....him sharing a product that sells itself and keeps him sharing his happiness....that's the "company's marketing", not his. If the product keeps a customer happy, why can't the customer share? This way of doing things has been around for quite some time. It's simple business. It can go either way, it just happens to be positive for Spliff and he wants to share it with the world. So please....stfu and give this man a bit of happiness and let him share it. It's not harming you. Unless, you're just being a Troll.

(writing differences... but look at capitalization, writing styles, spelling, grammar...and you can tell if these posts are the same person or not. It doesn't matter WHAT topic or names their saying...it's the style of their writing)

I honestly read the first paragraph, its just too much bullshit. I'm not here to decipher who's who but there is alot of bullshit coming from Inda-gro. I do not promote Fox Farm, the reason I mention them quite abit is because I give advice based on my experience, and Fox Farm products is what I have mostly used in my live (I am only 25). You will never see me post any false info about FF just to make them look good, unlike other people saying the 420 out produces a 1000w HPS, with NO proof. I don't care who you are or anybody else that represents or defends Inda-gro, I was simply saying that it's very suspicious how everybody that says good things about induction lights are either sales reps or "New Farmers" who just created a new login and "coincidentaly" jumped into this thread. Now if you wanna keep attacking me by saying I am not intelligent enough to understand science or I am not educated then go ahead, have at it, I'm still very happy with my life and also somewhat successful at the age of 25. :p peace

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Oh yeah, I just noticed you called me a Troll. Well it just so happens that ImStoned (maybe it was chazbolin, can't remember) who is a member of this site and also represents and/or says good things about Inda-gro called me the same thing a few weeks back on another thread (and I have never seen anybody use that word on this site), "coincidence", :rolleyes: I don't think so. Also, would you please stop it with this sob story about you and your husband blah blah blah, I don't believe it because as your telling this life story you just happen to plug in that "it saves on electricity" and "we don't have to buy bulbs every grow", sounds like another sales pitch to me. If it's so FINANCIALY HARD to grow cannabis then why is your husband growing it, makes no sense to use money to grow when it puts you in a difficult financial situation, then he just gives it away. Thats just not good money management, maybe thats what your husband needs, someone to manage his money because if he's making such huge financial sacrifices that it makes it hard to survive, thats not a smart thing to do. Sorry about your financial situation, I wish you the best of luck ;)

B

Blue72

I honestly read the first paragraph, its just too much bullshit. I'm not here to decipher who's who but there is alot of bullshit coming from Inda-gro. I do not promote Fox Farm, the reason I mention them quite abit is because I give advice based on my experience, and Fox Farm products is what I have mostly used in my live (I am only 25). You will never see me post any false info about FF just to make them look good, unlike other people saying the 420 out produces a 1000w HPS, with NO proof. I don't care who you are or anybody else that represents or defends Inda-gro, I was simply saying that it's very suspicious how everybody that says good things about induction lights are either sales reps or "New Farmers" who just created a new login and "coincidentaly" jumped into this thread. Now if you wanna keep attacking me by saying I am not intelligent enough to understand science or I am not educated then go ahead, have at it, I'm still very happy with my life and also somewhat successful at the age of 25. :p peace

I don't see where you're coming up with your conclusions. I only see you contradicting yourself....especially when you're talking passionately about FF. I'm not attacking you at all, it's what you're posting and how you word things, that is making me come to my conclusions on your intelligence. It's very easy to see and tbh, I think you're only helping the future of these lights by your stubbornness of not accepting new technology and willingness to listen. It's about electricity and overuse. I mean....really when it comes down to it, environmentally.....it's about salmon, water, air, etc. It's about our overuse of resources. When it really comes down to it, it's really not about the small percentage that it might be "better" than HPS or not. It's about preserving our resources too. It's about so much more. It's about saving money, saving light bulbs, saving resources in making those bulbs, etc. Can you even open your mind enough to see the bigger picture? I mean...I'm starting to give up on you here.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Are you honestly goin there, this whole environmental friendly bullshit. I don't have anything against it but don't sit here and talk about "used light bulbs" being bad for the environment and I bet your driving a vehicle everyday that uses gasoline, what about all the pollution you put in the air from the exhaust of your vehicle, what about the electricity you waste on the stove, microwave, lamps, television, oh yeah and this computer your on right now, so don't tell me a little hid light is going to destroy or hurt anything. You want all of civilization to revert back to the stone age so we don't "hurt the environment". You are nothing but a hypocrite, keep trying to sell your useless induction lights (its basically a high powered T5) and leave me alone, I'm done arguing with you because everybody thats watching this thread already knows the truth about ya'll Inda-gro bullshit.

B

Blue72

Oh yeah, I just noticed you called me a Troll. Well it just so happens that ImStoned (maybe it was chazbolin, can't remember) who is a member of this site and also represents and/or says good things about Inda-gro called me the same thing a few weeks back on another thread (and I have never seen anybody use that word on this site), "coincidence", :rolleyes: I don't think so. Also, would you please stop it with this sob story about you and your husband blah blah blah, I don't believe it because as your telling this life story you just happen to plug in that "it saves on electricity" and "we don't have to buy bulbs every grow", sounds like another sales pitch to me. If it's so FINANCIALY HARD to grow cannabis then why is your husband growing it, makes no sense to use money to grow when it puts you in a difficult financial situation, then he just gives it away. Thats just not good money management, maybe thats what your husband needs, someone to manage his money because if he's making such huge financial sacrifices that it makes it hard to survive, thats not a smart thing to do. Sorry about your financial situation, I wish you the best of luck ;)

Hun, you're just young. I can't explain life to you, that has to be learned by you, for yourself. I didn't "call you a troll"....I said "unless you're just being a troll". Troll is very widely used where I'm from. Troll: a person that argues a side of an argument only to argue...not because they agree with what they're arguing about. (basically just someone that wants to get a rise out of someone else)
Are you a medical cannabis grower? O.o I'm really having a hard time understanding you. Most medical patients are about the medicine, not the money. (another reason of why I asked if you were trolling) The reason why my husband is growing is because our previous growers kept all of the medicine they were growing under our names. We weren't getting our medicine, my grower couldn't even supply me with trim, he sold all of it illegally. You see, my husband and I are about the medicine and how it helps....not about making a profit from it. I can't eat without it. 8 hours in the hospital with pain medication...in horrible pain, and not better until I get home and have my husband's oil that he makes. It speaks for itself, just like the lamps do. I wasn't trying to make another "plug", however...I knew you were not above trying to use that. I thought about how you were going to point that out....and thought to myself, well....it kind of goes along with everything else we're saying, we're just amazed. And....did you notice, I told you that he didn't even have Inda-gro lights when he became impressed with the technology, so how would that be trying to sell it to you? Seriously? I mean, how do I know you're not just "covering" your ears because you're married to a different manufacture? Heck, you could be the CEO of some other manufacture for all I know. Here...I'll quote myself "Shoot, the ones he started out with, weren't even Inda-Grow lights!!!!" I rest my case.
We are in this position because we're part of a "bigger picture". We're not just "stoners" with a card, we're real people that actually NEED our medicine. Selling it isn't going to help us with pain or help me eat. He's doing everything he can to make life better for everyone, not just himself.

It's not about "if money grows on trees". It's about saving our trees, and other resources. It's about something so much bigger than all of us. I'm a native Oregonian, I see you're from the NE of the country....so I understand how you might not be as aware of our environment. I've been here when salmon ran high, I was also here when there was a huge decline, and I am also here as we're reversing this. Oregon is very aware about our dams and how our consumption of our resources affects our wildlife around us. We've seen first hand. I was once like you. I was once a young, 25....now I'm a young 39. I thought I knew it all then too. I know I don't now....but that's only because I got knocked down to such a low level that I've seen life for what it is. I know what is important in life now, and....it's not money.

B

Blue72

Are you honestly goin there, this whole environmental friendly bullshit. I don't have anything against it but don't sit here and talk about "used light bulbs" being bad for the environment and I bet your driving a vehicle everyday that uses gasoline, what about all the pollution you put in the air from the exhaust of your vehicle, what about the electricity you waste on the stove, microwave, lamps, television, oh yeah and this computer your on right now, so don't tell me a little hid light is going to destroy or hurt anything. You want all of civilization to revert back to the stone age so we don't "hurt the environment". You are nothing but a hypocrite, keep trying to sell your useless induction lights (its basically a high powered T5) and leave me alone, I'm done arguing with you because everybody thats watching this thread already knows the truth about ya'll Inda-gro bullshit.

Spliff has already left this forum. It really doesn't matter. I could care less trying to talk sense to an obvious "right winged" person. My conversation with you is done. Go on with your over consumption. You know nothing about me and how I try to conserve. I'm not trying to sell anything....however, have fun in YOUR stone age of lights, while others move on. Spliff has already decided to stop sharing here, so....I reserve the right to come back in the future and say..."I told you so". That's it, that's all the responses you're getting from me on this right wing forum, that seems to be more about the financial gain than the medical community. Obviously....you haven't even educated yourself on the whole "derogatory name" thing when you're referring to cannabis as mmj, or you just don't care. (because your in it for the money....which is obvious from your quote)

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

You really dont know me or what I have been through in life so dont act like your the only one who went through some tough times in life, I been through more bullshit before I was 18 than the average person goes through in a lifetime. Don't act like money is not important in life, I have a 4 year old son and a wife to take care of so yeah I do care about making money, who doesn't. I honestly do care about the MMJ community, why else would I be on this forum, if I didn't care I would do my own thing without going online to talk with other people on this forum. Accuse me of whatever you want, like I said before I am happy with my life and with what I do as I use HPS bulbs not induction :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom