Competition Grow Off - Get Your Entries In Now!

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Someone asked me about chocolate covered cherries the other day.
Unfortunately, we don't know the Exotic Genetics guys at all - this forum was my first look at them.

I'd definitely add their gear to our site if they got hooked up in the UK supply chain.

Sherry

Sorry but it's Chocolate covered Strawberries/not Cherries.
STR8

mancdank

mancdank

Unfortunately, we don't know the Exotic Genetics guys at all - this forum was my first look at them.

I'd definitely add their gear to our site if they got hooked up in the UK supply chain.

Sherry
There are a few companies over here with various of there strains just not the 1 I want

Gorilla SdBk

Gorilla SdBk

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Sorry but it's Chocolate covered Strawberries/not Cherries.
STR8

Noted - I've just filled out there "be a retailer" form, so I'll see what's up with them.
If they don't have a current way to get seeds out of the US & into the UK, it could still be a no-go.

Sherry

Quagmire

Quagmire

Hey STR8... I think I'll drop 2 different strains myself and see which shows a female.. I've got these F1 seeds I just made on the recent Bad Red Bitch grow and fresh seeds usually do well.. So for me: DV8R & BRB F1.. go check out my thread in autos, posting up some new photos in a sec.

So cool to see so many fine growers entering this fun contest.. big thanks to Seraphim for coming up with a way to keep things interesting eh?

greenjoe

greenjoe

i am going with ..King Genetics....
NYCD x RRF....or
stinky cheese....RRF X Blue cheese auto
i will pop a couple of both and grab one female from those...whichever looks better to me

Panacea79

Panacea79

Get your seeds and your 12oz pot ready ,cause it's about to take OFF.

I'm going to germinate 2 lucky dips , and 2 Scoucers.
I have no clue what the Lucky dips are ,it will be a surprise if they are the runners.

Good luck again and get your gear ready.

It starts tomorrow..

STR8

Yeah, I was thinking about doing some of my Lucky Dips as well as maybe some Treacle IF I DO participate in the keg cup challenge at all.
***Quick question for any/everyone***: Does anyone have any experience/luck with the Rapid Rooter plug thingies???
I ordered a 50-pack to try em out and they sound promising.
They come in a ziplock bag, are pre-moistened and say they have some kind of nutrients that help seeds germinate and help the roots start and grow so...
ANY info would be appreciated. Being wet already I have a good feeling that they will be the perfect thing to just throw seeds (as they are; probly use the old emery board on em) into the plugs, place user a light, possibly in a humidity dome or maybe on a heat mat and see what happens. Well, that's all I got for now. Keep it green and groin' guys and gals

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah, I was thinking about doing some of my Lucky Dips as well as maybe some Treacle IF I DO participate in the keg cup challenge at all.
***Quick question for any/everyone***: Does anyone have any experience/luck with the Rapid Rooter plug thingies???
I ordered a 50-pack to try em out and they sound promising.
They come in a ziplock bag, are pre-moistened and say they have some kind of nutrients that help seeds germinate and help the roots start and grow so...
ANY info would be appreciated. Being wet already I have a good feeling that they will be the perfect thing to just throw seeds (as they are; probly use the old emery board on em) into the plugs, place user a light, possibly in a humidity dome or maybe on a heat mat and see what happens. Well, that's all I got for now. Keep it green and groin' guys and gals

Yes I have used them before, you can place seed directly in, or you can paper towel them and then put sprout into plug. They work great for clones also.
STR8

Panacea79

Panacea79

Yes I have used them before, you can place seed directly in, or you can paper towel them and then put sprout into plug. They work great for clones also.
STR8

Yeah I've read that they're great for cloning but I'm only working with autos for now so....thanx for the feedback
I'm thinking I may just emery-board em and put them right into the plugs just because the root plugs tend to stay very wet and I tend to drown my seedlings

Calixylon

Calixylon

So are we doing simply quality of cannibus, or it the yield a factor? I was hoping some seeds a fellow farmer was gonna send would be here, if yield isnt a factor ill start em a little late

str8smokn

str8smokn

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Been ordering beans online for years with my credit card with no issues. It comes hidden in packaging and shows on my statement as a generic name. Pm me if you want to know more. I have prob ordered 30 times and can share where on pm..

Same here. Mine come up as a company called hocus pocus or a statement saying I bought incense sticks as I use 2 companies I know are reliable.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Sherry

It was me asking for mancdank. Great memory Sherry !!

Top Bottom