COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I havent read the posts here today..but I have a short history of PMs with Prop215....I blocked him about a month ago.
..and now, i see others have had some PM's with him too
Very interseting
I wonder how many farmers Prop 215 has PMed?
I wonder if we can believe anything he types?

Should guys like this be exposed Baba?
or should we just keep in private when this stuff happens?

Let this be the end of it and lets move on please. Do you think I made my reputation in one day? Do you think I was trusted the second I made my first account on a canna page? Do you think I have become trusted in some of the tightest circles in the online community in a week? Do you all know that there are other sites that alot of us older heads hang out in that are locked down and not open to the public. Do you think everything I have done and made and become has happened overnight?

I would say to let bygones be bygones. The cream WILL ALWAYS RISE TO THE TOP! There is no exception to that rule. People will out themselves given enough time. My rep on these boards extends to somewhere around 10 years!!! Do you guys know how many people are still around today from the beginning? The cream has risen adn the shit will fall. Theres no need to get involved and start kneeding the argument like its a piece of pizza dough. All you have to do is sit back and watch. Time in the end is always the question solver. Just like Greens4me, EliteGenetics, cntroversy with cats like swerve, and even rez and gypsy and Chemdog himself. It all comes out in the end and no one needs to keep stirring the shit pyle. Let the cream rise and let the shit fall, and folks, this happens just naturally. Let nature take her course and let this be the end of it.

rollon

rollon

thought it was about time to post a pic on this thread. yeti f3 starting to throw triples at each node. getting really bushy. hope your mother is doing well loompa. peace
IMG 1777

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I want to talk plants please I need to talk plants Its A MUST, I MUST I MUST , I Must or I will Bust.

They are green and beautiful, have roots that are solid like good friends, they give something to us that nothing on earth can...
Imitated by many never Duplicated and when We take care of them....... oh when loved Man oh man ! ! ! ! !
The reward is Legendary. What a gift it is
It deserves It demands Our respect, and admiration.
Thank you Dank
IMHO We ALL should Thank the Dank.

NOW GOOD VIBES................. BRING IT On See THAT pic above NOW THATS LOVE
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
View attachment 426963 Just get home and looks like the kittens tor up the living room LoL
My Update:The l
what a great ass weekend plants are happy and loved had a few issues with bad water on a few new seedlings but nothing that cant be fixed

I will post better pics of my girls later. I have lots to cut crop out
Much love farmers
FlyJ

The ladies are looking point on Super Fly ! I must say u always are in such a happy mood and your post always reach farther than u may think.... much appreciate your presence M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So here is a few of the babes getting a bit of extra attention cuz for some reason or another they caught my eye
Look at #10 and its my fav and a few others
My full update is on my thread
Goodnight my friends, My Farm my positive energy makers.
Fly J

7 27 2014MoonDawgF2 3a
7 27 2014MoonDawgF2 5
7 27 2014YetiF3 10
7 27 2014YetiF3 10a

F

friend

Loompa,thanks for sharing much luv and respect !
God bless you and you're family, I look forward too,
Being a future loompa farm coustmer :)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@loompa
@Oom pah pah
So is there a 4 leaf pheno type and or a 6 leaf
I have a few that are showing 4 leaf plane as day and the new branches are 3 leaf but very green with smell and hardy.
One of The Yeti F3 I have is also throwing up 6 leaf but more of a defect or abnormality in leaf formation with heavy funk smell
where as the 4 leaf is very prominent with distinct lines veins shape.
Open to all interpretations from everyone. what do you all think ?
Or is this a normal issue with hybrids.
FlyJ.

One Flip

One Flip

So here is a few of the babes getting a bit of extra attention cuz for some reason or another they caught my eye
Look at #10 and its my fav and a few others
My full update is on my thread
Goodnight my friends, My Farm my positive energy makers.
Fly J

View attachment 427174 View attachment 427175 View attachment 427176 View attachment 427177
Damn J, I can justify posting pics after you throw down yours.. I'm going to have to read up on photography 101 real quick.. Looking sweet!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

800px Willoughbuy
lmao I agree with one flip. It looks like im reading a magazine article when I see his pics! I am jealous of that crystal clear imagry with the neat addition of precise circles and arrows which I would love to learn how to do btw. If it entails messing with my computer tho I may be screwed. I can take apart an engine and put it back together but computers frustrate me. I am willing to bet that all of those yetis pull yer ears back with a happy grin at week 7 of flower j, but that 6 fan baby with strong odor already does bode well...............I cannot wait to see these things in flower! Anyone here really good with computers????? can you please invent scratch and sniff computer pictures please. Just another wonderful day in the hills of Vermont!

draco

draco

both of my Yeti f3's have been in flower since 7/5. the trichome production is very dense already, and they have been throwing sugar since week 2.

i have nine more seedlings that i just transplanted. so glad to have these genetics rockin' the room

i'll find a hosting service sometime this week - crazy busy life i'm leading...

all the drama i need is in the grow. the rest has been identified as a waste of time.

peace and greeness baby!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I agree but if there is some shady shit going around we need a place to po s t that shit to.
not that I think its shady that it took prop215 a few days to ship freebies, dudes need to chill on free beans imo, but thats just imo which means nothing based on my post counts right lol.
guns and roses boys, guns and roses

patients :)

you supposed to keep taking the shafting , enjoy it , and keep your head down. Sorta like prison. This community grow is a beautiful thing, but its a few ugly people included, i guess the ugly kids can play in the sandbox too lol. ill be joining the community grow shortly here. But your right, it should be a place here where we can talk about the TRUTH.
TMB
Respect

Canappa

Canappa

if someone offers you something for free, and you feel entitled and demand or anything at that point, you are a piece of shit, not the person offering a helping hand.

if youre in that big of a rush for seed buy some or learn to clone and crop one out until they get there. no reason to bring bullshit up in open forum @Canappa .... what your out cause you wanna cry? go cry dude. let the boys play

Why you all on my shit for bro Loompa said to drop it! So drop it!!! New Farmer you don't know me I am big boy I been in the game for 25 years. sorry Loompa some people don't know when to stop

Last edited:
Top Bottom