COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dogznova

dogznova

In the pics mostly noticeable in Pic# 2 just how dark this one seems, with out a doubt looks like a wonderful keeper.
dial that dank
Fly J sending + Vibes

Yes def dark green.. But what I was hoping the camera was gonna pick up is the amount of trichomes on the veg leaves.. I have 5 or so dif strains going right now and none of them have trichomes like that in veg. I don't think I've ever seen this. Yes I've seen some trichomes on veg leaves. But the full leaf and not just one of them.. lol

That leaf I tried to get a pic of has them front to back and side to side. The #4 girl, shes gonna be a keeper for sure..

Yeti Love

Stoke

Stoke

Yeti og F2
686vu8unmoc4r7e1b17c.jpg

pfxohuqya4v3xxmtvf9n.jpg

Very pretty flowers nice work!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey @soserthc1 bro, is that the Headband x Herijuana OG from @slausongardens ? If so, I am pretty sure that he said he didn't know if the Headband he used was Loompa's. I could be mistaken, but I just read back through his thread and he said he didn't know where the Headband cut that he used was sourced. I am sure it still has the potential to be DAF, but might not be Loompa's. I have some of @slausongardens' work, as well. I need to run some soon for sure. I meant to hit some up this season. I fucking miss that cat. It sucks he had to go on an unexpected vacation :( To all the POWs and MIAs out there in this "war". Fuck the police. Fuck the laws. Fuck all of that shit. Imma grow me, whilst I do my damnedest to overgrow you ;) Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Yes sir I been sitting on them a minute and figured dude was only working with elite clones as he had a mad collection , I am not have any luck with the white masters but that could of been my fault as this grow had a three week timer issue that was driving me crazy to figure out but it's all good now besides the 3 white master crosses , white chem , wifi 1 and a few others still to pop , heard dude ran into some trouble and sent him a pm but never heard back.
And gotta agree there f$&@ the laws and everyone else trying to repress me from doing what I feel is right
Gonna have to surf his thread soon forgot the shit is still here and he ain't the only one we have lost a few old members

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Update:
Took cutting for 1st set of tester clones to see how each will flower. Keeping it moving Forward with lota Loompa Vibes and good Karma.
Center cuttings only going into 2 quart hempy Coco pots
I do have a 100% success w my clones, I am small and don't need a big clone setup this works for me

NOTE: The Vigor/bounce back of the Yeti F3 and the MoonDawg F2 when cut has been amazing the plants have not skipped a beat, I took the cuttings 2 hrs after watering and the Cuts look very well.
More can be found on my own thread so not to clutter up the Loompa thread.
Supper Loompa Vibes FlyJ
HempyCutting5
HempyCutting7

FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

WoooHoo after a disappointment from one farmer,,,another generously sent me some beans for the contest. Thank you for them, you know who you are.

1. Icristal A. Moondawg B. Soil C. N popping the beans tonight 8/4

I hope I can do them justice.

burn4me

burn4me

dont mind the quality of pics lol
2 of these 3 threw a fit when put into FFOF. but i had to since im working a lot lately and want a water only for a short time until i can get back to the dedication of it all. hope all is well across the board
IMG 20140804 001228
IMG 20140804 001242
IMG 20140804 001256
IMG 20140804 001301
IMG 20140804 001314
IMG 20140804 001318

will be taking a cut from each in a week or so. they will get rooted and vegged only 14 days then flipped.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
2 of these 3 threw a fit when put into FFOF. but i had to since im working a lot lately and want a water only for a short time until i can get back to the dedication of it all. hope all is well across the board View attachment 429720 View attachment 429721 View attachment 429722 View attachment 429723 View attachment 429724 View attachment 429725
will be taking a cut from each in a week or so. they will get rooted and vegged only 14 days then flipped.

They look real nice !

Icristal

Icristal

2 of these 3 threw a fit when put into FFOF. but i had to since im working a lot lately and want a water only for a short time until i can get back to the dedication of it all. hope all is well across the board View attachment 429720 View attachment 429721 View attachment 429722 View attachment 429723 View attachment 429724 View attachment 429725
Looking real good Burn4Me

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Here is a clone of my moondawg#3.. I'm really liking her. Just cut done the seed run Saturday and she was quite impressive. Purple nugs with a smell so good I could have eaten them. I would have to say the OTM probably came through more in this pheno. excited to see what the others do in the greenhouse.
IMG 0643
IMG 0642

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

How long does it usually take to get seeds from this site. I'm hoping there is still time to get in on this if I order seeds tomorrow. I've been low on funds lately but some guy has stopped by my house a few times wanting to buy my drift boat and he finally stopped by when I had something I wanted more then the boat.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

How long does it usually take to get seeds from this site. I'm hoping there is still time to get in on this if I order seeds tomorrow. I've been low on funds lately but some guy has stopped by my house a few times wanting to buy my drift boat and he finally stopped by when I had something I wanted more then the boat.
Mine usually show up in 7-10 days.. Really depends how fast you get the payment there, which is why I usually just do a bank wire

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

Thanks greeneye04

I read all the pages of this thread and unless I'm missing something I still have time. I really didn't want to sell this boat, but hey it's all about priorities. I can always buy another boat but may never get the opportunity to be part of a collective grow like this again.

burn4me

burn4me

Thanks greeneye04

I read all the pages of this thread and unless I'm missing something I still have time. I really didn't want to sell this boat, but hey it's all about priorities. I can always buy another boat but may never get the opportunity to be part of a collective grow like this again.
i just want to wish all the luck to ya and am glad you want to join the efforts. welcome brother may your dank be the dankest! +vibes to you and yours

Top Bottom