COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

If a reward is what it takes for the mmj Community to come together like this screw it I'll throw in packs of seeds purchased from the bay with my own $. Though I don't think the competition aspect of this is what will bring us together but I admit its a good way to get initial attention and I wouldn't be surprised if the competitive aspect of this disappears all together by the time we can call this endeavor a success!
Congratulations to everyone who participates! It's this kind of a rally we'll need across the mmj Community to keep the big corps out of gardens and our genetics far superior to the strictly cash croppers looking to cash in on our sick and disabled!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I'm in!!! Soaking some of the Yeti F3 tonite ......my holiday meat marinating and soon these beans will be too! This is a lovely day

Mad love @loompa :woot: :woot: :woot: .....these will be grown organically with top dressings and teas only!

rollon

rollon

Rollon # ? Yeti F3 started a pack a week ago before loompa started the challenge . lucky me. had nine of ten germinate. took some macros at seven days for fun. i think there are going to be some special plants found by multiple farmers during this contest. peace
1717 macro
1717 macro edited 2
1727 purple goo
1719 macro
1745 macro 2

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Remember those sacrificed who gave there all,
for all of us
to Do this (Choices we are able to make as free Americans) in the simplest terms.
Love each other
Take a nap
don't lie
Live free To grow Your Loompa

Happy 4th Farm Family
FlyJ

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

@loompa I hit you up with a PM Saturday. I know you are a busy man, but I hope you can get a chance to get back to me sometime soon. No worries brother. Good luck everyone. No doubt there are gems to be had. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

jlr42024

jlr42024

@loompa I hit you up with a PM Saturday. I know you are a busy man, but I hope you can get a chance to get back to me sometime soon. No worries brother. Good luck everyone. No doubt there are gems to be had. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
If you've noticed loompa and oom pah pah haven't been on this week, I think it's an obvious mini holiday vacation this week for the fellas lol. I'm not speaking for them by any means it's just an assumptionthat this week certain people may be hard to find that's all.
Again congratulations to everybody who's contributed or plans on it and to those here just to gain knowledge we are all winners within another of Loompa progressive ideas. I'm sure we've all thought of this one time or another but to have a breeder such as loompa and co actually bring it together aught to be commended! I'm not sure if the totality of potential outcomes has even been realized by the majority of us. If we really give this some thought as to what sort of changes across the mmj community could possibly result from this very endeavor we'll begin to realize all we can do with this kind of effort as a whole!

jlr42024

jlr42024

If you've noticed loompa and oom pah pah haven't been on this week, I think it's an obvious mini holiday vacation this week for the fellas lol. I'm not speaking for them by any means it's just an assumptionthat this week certain people may be hard to find that's all.
Again congratulations to everybody who's contributed or plans on it and to those here just to gain knowledge we are all winners within another of Loompa progressive ideas. I'm sure we've all thought of this one time or another but to have a breeder such as loompa and co actually bring it together aught to be commended! I'm not sure if the totality of potential outcomes has even been realized by the majority of us. If we really give this some thought as to what sort of changes across the mmj community could possibly result from this very endeavor we'll begin to realize all we can do with this kind of effort as a whole!
I take that back just seen oom pah pah posted yesterday, sorry guys just trying to prevent an all out panic lol. Kidding of course but loompa farms has tremendous costumer service from personal experience and that of others I've talked to here!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Loompa, just introduced myself to the site and everybody here..this is the first place I wanted to post after the introduction tho..what u do and what u stand for is remarkable..unfortunately there are not many breeders out there like u..hat off to u sir..u call it like it is and don't bullshit..I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things here..wish I was a little sooner so I could have got in on this competition..but I will watch and see what comes of it which I'm sure is gonna be quite amazing with these superb growers and genetics..good luck to everyone..peace
You still have time to get in on the fun bro. Order them beans. There are a few available

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Loompa, just introduced myself to the site and everybody here..this is the first place I wanted to post after the introduction tho..what u do and what u stand for is remarkable..unfortunately there are not many breeders out there like u..hat off to u sir..u call it like it is and don't bullshit..I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things here..wish I was a little sooner so I could have got in on this competition..but I will watch and see what comes of it which I'm sure is gonna be quite amazing with these superb growers and genetics..good luck to everyone..peace

Welcome to our forum man! Thank you for your kind words, and yes, I do try to be different than the rest. I started out as a connoisseur and have had all the same gripes that everyone here has posted about. It used to drive me crazy(and still does) . I am definately not perfect, but I am trying to make small changes at least with the way I work. I don't think alot of folks realize the power we have as a group. And uniting people in a group has soo many advantages. The best part is the collection of outstanding breeders, growers, human beings that have all started to congregate here a bit. For me its all about the community and making it better. If I can jst have a tiny bit of influence on the way seed companies work then it will be a success. And Im hoping with this competition that more people can become aware of how much power we have as a group. No one shold be alone, this is the time when we all need to unite, with the political scene the way it is, we all need to come together. So welcome to the farm and welcome to my forum. Thanks agin for the kind words and hope to see you around with us.

Loompa

Latest posts

Top Bottom