ZONER

ZONER

H
Burn4me
A: Yeti F3
B: soil less mix/ 5 gal smarties
C. non organic

beans went into pots 6/28

when is entry cut off and such or is this on going for a while? hows this comp work totally?

good luck people
@loompa this is fucking epic
Hello B4M,
This is from Loopa's original post ....
This will be an ongoing comp that will probably go 6 months realistically, to let those who are waiting on beans to get them ( I know you guys, they are coming out monday or tuesday to you), then pop them and take off running. We will wait till the last person in the comp is done and ready. I will make a list and set a deadline and that should solve alot of waiting for everyone to finish as people jump in after everyone has finished flowering out. Those of you who have already run them or are running them now, you have a head start, which depending on how you use your time, you could possibly have a couple of advantages. But we're not gonna worry about the small stuff

Stoke

Stoke

This is a great idea. I just have one tiny criticism, and it is this:

I'm not a big fan of the being able to lock it down part of edit #3. I feel it completely goes against the entire spirit of the competition. It's all about connoisseurism and the expansion of knowledge isn't it? It does nobody any good to come in here and say, "I've just discovered the holy grail! It's out there! BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE IT AHHAHAHAHAHA!" As far as I'm concerned, if one isn't willing to share their experiences - amazing or otherwise - then don't bother entering the competition. This shouldn't be about monetizing; it should be about helping your fellow farmer to get the best dank possible.

My $0.02

Canappa

Canappa

I am all in Loompa! Pooping off 5 BX2's and 10 Foo Dogs today, They will be ready for the next run in the nft/aeroflow system, this is going to be fun.:D.

1. Loompa A: Yeti BX2 B: DIY recirculating nft/aeroflow C: No

2.Loompa A: Foo Dog B: DIY recirculating nft/aeroflow C:No

DSCF5559
Last edited:
ZONER

ZONER

This is a great idea. I just have one tiny criticism, and it is this:

I'm not a big fan of the being able to lock it down part of edit #3. I feel it completely goes against the entire spirit of the competition. It's all about connoisseurism and the expansion of knowledge isn't it? It does nobody any good to come in here and say, "I've just discovered the holy grail! It's out there! BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE IT AHHAHAHAHAHA!" As far as I'm concerned, if one isn't willing to share their experiences - amazing or otherwise - then don't bother entering the competition. This shouldn't be about monetizing; it should be about helping your fellow farmer to get the best dank possible.

My $0.02

I don't know Stoke ...... So far I've had nothing but positive experiences with folks on this forum. I would hope we all gain something from this experience with Loompa's Competition, what ever the outcome.

Like my signature says:
TODAY ISN'T JUST ANOTHER DAY ...... TODAY I WE CREATE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL.
For once in my life I would like to believe this will be that day, so farmers lets all go raise a barn, as they say.....:happy: ... That means you too Stoke.

K

kuz

I couldnt pass up the abominable snowman. They are in. This could be a really good thing.

Stoke

Stoke

I don't know Stoke ...... So far I've had nothing but positive experiences with folks on this forum. I would hope we all gain something from this experience with Loompa's Competition, what ever the outcome.

Like my signature says:
TODAY ISN'T JUST ANOTHER DAY ...... TODAY I WE CREATE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL.
For once in my life I would like to believe this will be that day, so farmers lets all go raise a barn, as they say.....:happy: ... That means you too Stoke.

Oh I completely agree, the people here are great. I just felt like it was worth pointing out what I did, because the rules loompa created act as a contract. I don't expect anyone here to hoard their results, I just don't think they should have been given the option.

It's all good :)

Green Dot

Green Dot

Sounds pretty awesome... My yeti f3 #7 has been making appearances in a few gardens to validate what we already know... It's mega fire...

I currently have 25 beans of yeti bx2, 1 pack of yeti f3, 1 pack of moondawg... And possibly a bunch more soon. I have been chomping at the bits to do a mega run of loompas gear. No less than 50 beans of one line. I definitely have the space lol..

I'll be adding new journals soon!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Oh I completely agree, the people here are great. I just felt like it was worth pointing out what I did, because the rules loompa created act as a contract. I don't expect anyone here to hoard their results, I just don't think they should have been given the option.

It's all good :)

My only point is to make comparisons using gross exageratons so no one misses the point. As far as Im concerned you guys own the work you worked for. If your a carpenter, should you go frame a friends house for free? I only meant that this is or will be a breed that represents what you guys want to see.

And while I can agree with you that holding cuts and not sharing can be viewed as greedy. But the plain reality is this, I am a grower/breeder, I have no other skills. If I lose my job to big business then Im back to flippin burgers. Thats the reality of it. And so while it may be distasteful, it is necessary to protect what we have against corporate raiders when the free for all starts. This plant for me is and can be retirement for about roughly 15 different families with kids and mortgages and car payments and food on the table, health insurance, and a ton more.

And I wasnt suggesting they do keep it on lock, just merely suggesting that they take responsibility for something they are all about to partake of. Keep it on lock or let it go to the masses....makes no difference to me. But I will say this...when I first came online with her, I traded out several cuts of her to various people around and you know what? Every single person killed them all and couldnt figure out how to grow them. Everyone on the web dumped the cut and well....now we are here today.

Power OG

Power OG

Sounds pretty awesome... My yeti f3 #7 has been making appearances in a few gardens to validate what we already know... It's mega fire...

I currently have 25 beans of yeti bx2, 1 pack of yeti f3, 1 pack of moondawg... And possibly a bunch more soon. I have been chomping at the bits to do a mega run of loompas gear. No less than 50 beans of one line. I definitely have the space lol..

I'll be adding new journals soon!
Should be epic my brother. This loompa forum is a special place. This contest is a genius idea & 1st of its kind that i know of. Much love & Respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom