COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoke

Stoke

My only point is to make comparisons using gross exageratons so no one misses the point. As far as Im concerned you guys own the work you worked for. If your a carpenter, should you go frame a friends house for free? I only meant that this is or will be a breed that represents what you guys want to see.

And while I can agree with you that holding cuts and not sharing can be viewed as greedy. But the plain reality is this, I am a grower/breeder, I have no other skills. If I lose my job to big business then Im back to flippin burgers. Thats the reality of it. And so while it may be distasteful, it is necessary to protect what we have against corporate raiders when the free for all starts. This plant for me is and can be retirement for about roughly 15 different families with kids and mortgages and car payments and food on the table, health insurance, and a ton more.

And I wasnt suggesting they do keep it on lock, just merely suggesting that they take responsibility for something they are all about to partake of. Keep it on lock or let it go to the masses....makes no difference to me. But I will say this...when I first came online with her, I traded out several cuts of her to various people around and you know what? Every single person killed them all and couldnt figure out how to grow them. Everyone on the web dumped the cut and well....now we are here today.

Yeah, I understand. I'm a bit of an idealist when it comes to personal philosophy/values, and I lament the corporate nature of our society. I'm about as far from that as you can get. I know it can't be as utopian as everyone sharing everything from their garden; perfectionism doesn't exist in this world. I'm just glad we have a good spot here where we can at least get our hands on dank, and be helped along the way to realize the potential of the plant.

burn4me

burn4me

Yeah, I understand. I'm a bit of an idealist when it comes to personal philosophy/values, and I lament the corporate nature of our society. I'm about as far from that as you can get. I know it can't be as utopian as everyone sharing everything from their garden; perfectionism doesn't exist in this world. I'm just glad we have a good spot here where we can at least get our hands on dank, and be helped along the way to realize the potential of the plant.
amen. big s/o to Logic for having us all find a place such as this. and breeders like Loompa and others to be involved with the masses. let us all grow this sacred plant and be happy. peace out

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I will tell you this loompa a lot of people now days are fn greedy! I'm the type who likes to help people out and you should get it in return,that's how I was raised. It doesn't always happen like anymore!

I have to agree, but I also think thats part of or social upbringing and no ones fault but our own, bt that's neither here nor there. Alot of people are greedy and still operate their lives and make life choices based on the primal instinct, they havent learned how to rise above the primal instincts in us all. In essense, they are all still apes in human bodies.

But there is nothing we can do about how someone feels or acts around us or you or a friend etc. The only thing you can control is how you act. So Ive just learned to go through life and be trusting and happy, and of course some folks take advantage, but it's better than being jaded all day waiting for someone to steal or get you and be susp[icious of everyone, never settling down or relaxing because your always on point/

Rushoe

Rushoe

Puffing on some pure loompa nugs as I speak . I grew out a cross that was made by mistake wf # 3 x loompas found a bean I had to pop it glad came out really dank I ran a small plant outside for the head in some foxfarm soil and wow very sticky and frosty the look like like of nugs just oozing with tichs jumping off the buds its crazy I have a four four plant out side right now right next to some loompa s1 x wf the s1s are some of the ones medic had made years ago that one is a beast and taste like a sweet og this was also made cus the wf clone went hermi in my boys garden but glad it did I also have some wf x hells angel very nice too check out this wf x loomp hb
IMAG0584

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
This experience will be good all the way around. But besides the things we've already mentioned I have one more point to introduce. I want to really Illustrate to everyone who reads along or those involved or those who will be reading about this years from now, how difficult it can be to find those one of a kind plants. We are doing this as a group effort. So we are sharing the workload, providing our own beans, working together to help each other learn to grow better and help each other in our selections, But you will begin to see the amount of work to go through enough sample sizes to even have a chance of finding a gem. I think its important for folks to know it takes hard work and alotr of dedication and I know I sometimes feel taken advantage of(not by you folks) because the acquisition of my breeders has taken years. And folks always expect that everything should be free to everyone. I stray here a little. I think if someone is doing all the work and freeloaders are waiting in the wings to profit like vultures after a mountain lion kill , then that is just as bad and ethically wrong for me.

I do however understand both sides of the argument and have compassion for both sides, but I lean more toward treasuring hard work. And that doesnt mean to go whore it out either. But she needs to be respected also. Ive said it for many years now....but how much work has it taken some JoeSchmoe to sift through 10 packs of something and find one plant like the White, or that one special white widow plant, or the cough or Bubba, Purple urkle,and the list goes on. People worked those lines and sifted through progeny and in many cases through hundreds of progeny. And everyone new to the web thinks it should all be free. Well I tell it the way I see it. If you come into the online community, you need to eventually contribute to help make it better. It doesn't matter what you do, do anything, just do something to make something better. Show that you appreciate this plant and can appreciate the connoisseurship that goes along with being a pot snob. When folks begin to trust you is when you start showing pics, talking and contributing to information in threads, do anything.....just contribute. That is also a reason why I think things need to be honored better. Giving a pre98bubba or a TK, or something of the kind to just anybody is crazy. People need to earn the right to certain cuts. and depending on your source, they may have different ideas in mind. So yes, I think Elite Cuts dont belong in just anyones hand. More often than not, those plants are a little difficult for a novice anyways. Go with something easy that practically grows itself like Blue Dream...LOL

So thats where I stand. If we work hard for something then it is ours to do with as we please. The kind thing to do is share it regardless of the freeloaders. Always be kind..but thats a tough one and im not quite on Ghandi's level or jesus's level.

B

barefoot

look forward to more...........and any outdoors entries or................?

ganj on....................

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Giving a pre98bubba or a TK, or something of the kind to just anybody is crazy. People need to earn the right to certain cuts. and depending on your source, they may have different ideas in mind. So yes, I think Elite Cuts dont belong in just anyones hand.

^^^I KNEW i wasn't the ONLY one with these thoughts. Thanks for Voicing THAT out Sir Loompa! This is gonna be some Next Level Shit!!!
Tmb
Respect

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am not about the free packs at the end. This is about the one on one knowledge not only from Loompa but everyone involved , working together and sharing are trials and tribulations thru the whole process . The opportunity hear is unheard of ! Learning opportunity I am talking not profit or materialistic value . Professionalism , comradery, passion I am ready for class to start ! M. Thank you so much for this opportunity @loompa your a busy man but obviously a leader in all your walks of life.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom