COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

I think the word we are all looking for is, A N Y W A Y S...
Let's get the short bus back on the pavement and all children sat back down facing forward and refocused on this incredible task at all of your hands who's fortunate enough to be participating. This can only truly be a success if you all are working as one even if there's an eventual "winner" everybody will be winning when the final specimen is worked and released creating the 1st of its kind having absorbed a ton of love/karma from the enormous amount of like minded hands in its creation and our collective consciousness working as one.
Keep Pushing everybody! It's small gardens who appreciate this medicine your refining to its real potential!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I may be repeating myself and sharing what is common knowledge to older farmers but I have noticed that some of the plants enjoy high temps and high RH and some do not, The ones here #3,4,and 5 Moon dawg are very happy
and the Yeti Numbers 6,8 and 10 (My Favorite) are being subjected to 75% RH and 84-87 Degrees lights on and I don't let the temp drop below 80 at night also...14hrs on 10hrs off
The space between leaves are closer and the overall health seems well.
As for the others, Seem they are happiest with a less hostile vireo. 74 Degrees and RH 58-60 the spacing is a bit wider and not as Dark green.
everything is still under T5s and very happy @ 25% nutes and ACT Caps Tea.

ALSO:
I use Jacks Pro Salts in a DTW If anyone needs nutes More than happy to share what I Can. I have enough to last 2 lifetimes and still
share.
FlyJ

7 23 2014MoonDawgF2 3
7 23 2014MoonDawgF2 3a
7 23 2014YetiF3 10
7 23 2014YetiF3 10a

Rushoe

Rushoe

Damn that empress kush brings me a memory or two it floated my way a long while back seen it twice loved it an miss it forever you have that cut or did you down load that picture
Sup bro I had 5 phenos of it at one point the one in the pic is mine a few years back outside in coco I gave it to a buddy to hang on to it and he lost it about a month back he was away for a few days and it died but I think he might be revegging one that was in flower not sure I GOTTA ask him that was a nice clone we had

Canappa

Canappa

Thanks bro,I am all in! check your pm This is the reason I stay on the farm but I got it taken care of thanks to @Prop215Life I will have full run of the yeti line up in my nft/aeroflow system. I know what this system can do and I will try best to bring out the Best in Loompa's gear for sure;)

Sorry Loompa but I am out of this competition again, to late for me i need to set up my next run in a few wks ,no funds for beans after killing my bx2 and foo dogs on accident. So I was promised beans that should have been here Thursday dont know what happened to Prop215Life? He promised me a whole line up and he even said to have a tracking number! and it was in transit and its was supposed to be here by the time I got home? My girl was home all day and she said nothing was delivered. So I waited another day and nothing. I was so stoked about running the Yeti line up for Loompa but its not going to happen. I was warned from a few here on the Farm that I was never going to get those beans. I guess they where right. I am not hating on Prop215Life I dont know what happened to the delivery and why you wont answer my messages anymore or why you even offered in the first place if you where never going to come through. Dont how they got lost in the mail with the tracking number that you never gave me every time I asked you for it. But what ever happened happened so be it. Sorry Loompa good luck on finding that special girl I know you will find her...And good luck to everyone!

burn4me

burn4me

Sorry Loompa but I am out of this competition again, to late for me i need to set up my next run in a few wks ,no funds for beans after killing my bx2 and foo dogs on accident. So I was promised beans that should have been here Thursday dont know what happened to Prop215Life? He promised me a whole line up and he even said to have a tracking number! and it was in transit and its was supposed to be here by the time I got home? My girl was home all day and she said nothing was delivered. So I waited another day and nothing. I was so stoked about running the Yeti line up for Loompa but its not going to happen. I was warned from a few here on the Farm that I was never going to get those beans. I guess they where right. I am not hating on Prop215Life I dont know what happened to the delivery and why you wont answer my messages anymore or why you even offered in the first place if you where never going to come through. Dont how they got lost in the mail with the tracking number that you never gave me every time I asked you for it. But what ever happened happened so be it. Sorry Loompa good luck on finding that special girl I know you will find her...And good luck to everyone!
that sucks to hear bro. i was really looking forward to seeing that nft in action with some Loompa gear.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I was looking forward to seeing you run bro

Good things will work out
Adding the +++++Vibes
FlyJ

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I feel you man best of luck to yah. Much love. I'm in the same boat with the beans still tuning in for the show though

G

greyman41420

Thats a pretty garbage situation, almost too cliche. Anyways, nothing I can do to help on the bean situation as I long since cracked the two packs I received of the BX2, but if you would like a clone(s) of any the 11 phenos I am running, just let me know. I am finishing up week four tomorrow and will be posting an update with a pic of each pheno. Would love to see the Yeti in an NFT system. I have the 12 males saved in clone form as well if you are looking for male clones, but I haven't taken any pics of them yet. now its saturday, watering is done, time to get my smoke on, be good.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Br
your beans were sent off canappa tracking number was on the receipt ur not the only package I sent. My wife's looking for the receipt's. Wouldn't say I was sending if I really wasn't sending and a few people can vouch for my sending. Unfortunately I have no control over the usps. Sorry you haven't recieved them yet but my genorosity should not get me ridiculed for a package taking a few days as I didn't ask for a trade for money hell I didn't even ask for a thank you all I asked was for u guys to enter the competition

GoClutch

GoClutch

It looks like you've got twins...:)
I saw twin taproots recently on a strain from Reason genetics and it grew to two plants of which i culled the weakest. Here, there seems to be no taproot only two sprout ends! more like siamese twins than normal twins? Should i have surgically seperated them in the middle and transplanted seperatly? I plantrd it as normal, well see what comes up!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Fair enough, im not in this competition because im using Lincoln logs and you all got fucken erector sets lmao! yeah I bet those toy analogies give away my age ........that being said I wanna thank the thc farm for making these threads possible for me and the other FARM I love for making these strains available to us. I do realize how many thousands of plants you musta went thru to dial in these strains the way you have, so my loompa experiment will prob take at least ten years to complete! That all I got for now. Flyin j that post of pics inspires me my man verynice progress! Thankyou once again om pa pa and loompa.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Keep pushing everybody we're all in this together regardless what your participation is all the BS and hype trolls will fade away and by the time it takes for this to have a proper finish only the real farmers who actually care to make a difference will be standing and they should stand tall and proud!

Latest posts

Top Bottom