COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

My next run when it arrives will be loompa headband x fire og bx I believe is the strain, and I think maybe a few more yetis if I am lucky! That will have to have its own thread im thinking. lol, I found a 3 year old bale of sunshine mix #4 in my moms basement from long ago. I wonder if its viable!!!!?

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Sorry Loompa but I am out of this competition again, to late for me i need to set up my next run in a few wks ,no funds for beans after killing my bx2 and foo dogs on accident. So I was promised beans that should have been here Thursday dont know what happened to Prop215Life? He promised me a whole line up and he even said to have a tracking number! and it was in transit and its was supposed to be here by the time I got home? My girl was home all day and she said nothing was delivered. So I waited another day and nothing. I was so stoked about running the Yeti line up for Loompa but its not going to happen. I was warned from a few here on the Farm that I was never going to get those beans. I guess they where right. I am not hating on Prop215Life I dont know what happened to the delivery and why you wont answer my messages anymore or why you even offered in the first place if you where never going to come through. Dont how they got lost in the mail with the tracking number that you never gave me every time I asked you for it. But what ever happened happened so be it. Sorry Loompa good luck on finding that special girl I know you will find her...And good luck to everyone!

YEAH BRO.. he promised ALOT OF PEOPLE ALOT OF SHIT. As we ALL KNOW.. its some HOES IN THIS HOUSE.. and its fucking up the integrity of the farm. People jerking folks outta beans. cutz, equipment, MONEY you name it.. My suggestion is stay to the folks you know and TRUST cuz its alot of fuck bois and hustlers on the farm taking advantage of good hearted folks who just wanna spread love. so just stay calm bro i have a few packs ill call ya later and see what we can do..
TMB
Respect.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I want to make a statement loud and clear. I offered all of my extra beans to people who needed them I'm sorry they haven't gotten there yet but I find it rude and people show there true colors with greed. Some people I asked if they'd like to run some of my crosses apparently they are upset because I have a pregnant wife 2 kids in sports just went back to work and in the spare time I have my own garden to take cAre of so I'm deeply sorry to the packages I sent and they are taking longer to get there and to the person who wrote me in a pm callin me a shady bastard you have no right as I never asked you for a fucking thing and I asked if you would test some of my crosses and apparently I didnt send th fast enough for you. You've sent me multiple Pam's calling out your friends asking who and what why where and when with my dealings with your "friends" and you talk to me like that this is a grown mans world and your patience for someone trying to give you free beans well fuck me for being a decent human I should of never offered anyone shit it's caused me nothing but grief it's sad you can't even do a good thing unless you do it at someone else's pace if it's not fast enough your a piece of shit but remember I've never ever asked for one thing from the guys I offered those beans to.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Big shout out to GD the yeti #7 will be rockin soon already a happy girl in the cloner and the others are doing good. Hope you are enjoying my gift to you.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

YEAH BRO.. he promised ALOT OF PEOPLE ALOT OF SHIT. As we ALL KNOW.. its some HOES IN THIS HOUSE.. and its fucking up the integrity of the farm. People jerking folks outta beans. cutz, equipment, MONEY you name it.. My suggestion is stay to the folks you know and TRUST cuz its alot of fuck bois and hustlers on the farm taking advantage of good hearted folks who just wanna spread love. so just stay calm bro i have a few packs ill call ya later and see what we can do..
TMB
Respect.[/quo

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I want to make a statement loud and clear. I offered all of my extra beans to people who needed them I'm sorry they haven't gotten there yet but I find it rude and people show there true colors with greed. Some people I asked if they'd like to run some of my crosses apparently they are upset because I have a pregnant wife 2 kids in sports just went back to work and in the spare time I have my own garden to take cAre of so I'm deeply sorry to the packages I sent and they are taking longer to get there and to the person who wrote me in a pm callin me a shady bastard you have no right as I never asked you for a fucking thing and I asked if you would test some of my crosses and apparently I didnt send th fast enough for you. You've sent me multiple Pam's calling out your friends asking who and what why where and when with my dealings with your "friends" and you talk to me like that this is a grown mans world and your patience for someone trying to give you free beans well fuck me for being a decent human I should of never offered anyone shit it's caused me nothing but grief it's sad you can't even do a good thing unless you do it at someone else's pace if it's not fast enough your a piece of shit but remember I've never ever asked for one thing from the guys I offered those beans to.

YUP... SURE JUST BE REAL SIR..

Playing Violin 54981

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

id like to know what beans or cuts did either one of you guys send me hat equipment did you guys send me gamer your a trouble maker and that's bad for the farm this is ridiculous like I said before I didn't ask either one of you guys for shit I actually asked you gamer to do a test run for me but apparently I don't move quik enough for you to recieve FREE beans so bash me like you've bashed a few other people that actually did follow through. @ canappa I hope your beans come soon I'm sorry they haven't arrived yet when they do rock the shit out of them.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

SEE .. the WHOLE ISSUE IS.. MEN CANT BE TRUE..HONEST DIRECT.. WHERE IM FROM WE CALL THEM GLITTER BOIS NOT MEN.. CUZ MEN WILL STAND UP AND TELL THE TRUTH..SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE TRU MEN ON THE FARM WHO KEEP THEY WORD...AND STIFF POKES OF THE BLADE TO ALL YOU HUSTLERS

African americans playing craps

burn4me

burn4me

im not in this "disagreement" nor will i have any part but i really dont think Loompa's thread is a place to hold court in. spread love +vibes to all.
dont forget the love thats been spread throughout the first 19 pages.o_O

peace yall

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

@ loompa thanks for the competition and all your guys hard work I'm done with this childish crap I'm gracefully bowing out of this competition however I will continue to communicate with ya and if you like what I got it's yours and make sure they people in the competition get the cut but the fun has been sucked outa this due to me not moving fast enough for some people. Were grown men and women and I'm done acting like a child or dealing with children in this site . The farm is full of great people and a ton of knowledge and logic to me has done one hell of a job with this site.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Look man come up with a PICTURE OF THE POST DATED RECIEPT FOR MYSELF AND CANNAPA AND WE WILL APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY.. We both are stand up guys.. we have no reason to lie ona stranger thats not our M.O. AND REMEMBER WE DIDNT COME TO YOU ASKING YOU FOR SHIT. YOU APPROACHED US. AND IF YOU WERE ANSWERING YOUR PMS WE WOULDNT HAVE TO COME TO LOOMPAS THREAD TO GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU.. Forgive me loompa it had to be done.. and we get posts from friends DAILY and its not a hiccup. so CLAIM YOUR SHIT.. AND NO I DIDNT CALL MY FRIENDS TO SEE IF ANYTHING CAME FROM YOU.. WE JUST HAPPENED TO BE TALKING AND NOTICED WEVE ALL BEEN LIED TOO. SO GO REWORK YOUR HUSTLE BRUH. YOUR SLIPPING.. AND ALL FAIRNESS IM NOT MAD AT YOU.. I DONT KNOW YOU.. BUT BEING ON THE INTERNET WE DONT KNOW EACH OTHER ALL WE HAVE IS OUR WORD AND IT SEEMS FOR MOST OF US ON THE FARM ITS NOT WORTH MUCH FROM SOME OF YOU I MEAN.. AND YOU GOT THOSE BEANS FREE SO DONT JUMP OFF A ROOF BRUH...

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

@ gamer all you do is throw fits man you bash your so called friends in pm's and come to find out your friend followed through just took him a little longer than you like. Your a cry baby man I offered you free shit I didn't ask you for anything in return nothin you said to not deal with someone because you know there shady and you blah blah can get that cut and this an that but did I ask you for anything no nope not at all get over it man I got bills I got kids I got dogs a pregnant wife and I have my own garden so I prioritize my shipments and well you running some of my seeds to just test them wasn't the first package I sent out. Get over it man grow a sack if you keep bashing all your boys you'll end up with no one in your corner so take that violin and play yourself the crying song man get over it

Canappa

Canappa

Bro I never asked for anything from you! You where the one who offered me the beans and said that you mailed them last wk and had a tracking number and now you cant find the number or answer my pm's. shit you even got my phone number you could have called me lake a man and tell me the truth. Yes you did piss off alot folks here in the farm because you dont go back on your word here on the farm it can cause some serious back lash. I dont believe that those beans where ever sent but if they where I apologize but if not you deserve to banned from the farm for asking people for seeds claiming the same sad story about your pregnant wife and kids. really bro I have 4 kids at home its not that hard we all have troubles. I think you used this sad story to scam seeds from loompa and I dont think you should be a part of this competition. I am a man of my word, if I told you I was going to do something I will do it not BS you. Even if you dont have the beans just come out and say your sorry and life goes on. I would have not cared shit happens bro, but people here on the farm have my back you mess with me your messing with the whole farm. I thought is was against the rules to ask, You been asking most of the top growers on here for beans thats the difference between me and you remember that I never ask you offered me and didnt come through, but I am not the only one you been promising beans too. I am sure more and more people will come out and tell what you been doing. Not to mention all the growers you been hounding for beans.You just kept on and kept on till you got lucky and Loompa fell for you story. this is my last message on this topic I am sure loompa is not happy bout me derailing his tread and I am done with you and this subject. I ask that everyone stop and leave you alone so we can move on Karma is a bitch bro, and remember to always treat people the way that you want to be treated.

waayne

waayne

I can promise you guys @loompa is not going to be thrilled about any of this bickering,flaming,trolling nonsense........

All I see here now is post after post of trolling,flaming posts ,and TOS violations...all of which are posted in an open forum.....

Ya'll might want to refresh your memory regarding the TOS here......

pm sent @loompa @Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Ok guys . Some of you may need to read the rules here again. There is no room for any of this childish behavior . I don't want to see it again. Be an example of how one should conduct themselves . I'm gonna clean your mess up this time but bickering and flagrant violations of code of conduct will not be tolerated . I want to see you all apologize to EVERYONE and treat each other w respect . Remember the golden rule . If you don't know what it is pm me and we can hold court.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

7 27 2014 BigRYetiF3
Just get home and looks like the kittens tor up the living room LoL
My Update:
what a great ass weekend plants are happy and loved had a few issues with bad water on a few new seedlings but nothing that cant be fixed

I will post better pics of my girls later. I have lots to cut crop out
Much love farmers
FlyJ

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well Well Well, sooner or later I knew something like this was going to happen. It always does. If you have beefs, Im fine with talking about it, but name calling is intolerable. If you can't express yourself without name calling and dont have the conversation skills to debate a point without getting emotional, then you need to go back to English Lit 101 in college. Id even suggest talking a Logic and Critical Thinking Course to teach yourselves how to be civil and still debate a point without name calling and insult slinging. Since when has an insult ever solved a problem!!!

No I wont edit posts, Im leaving things as they are. I have always said Im open and transparent in everything I do. And I don't edit posts.

Now the spirit of this whole hunt is to work together. I have been on the web for so long I have seen it all, and this will NOT turn into those old ICMAG arguments, or the old Overgrow days. This is not PlanetGanja where there was a forum everyone to mudsling at each other. Most of you probably have no idea what Im talking about...WHY??? Because most of you havent been around that long. I am a generous person by nature, I help out whoever I can and OF COURSE I get taken advantage of. And I know it. But if I can suck it up, then so can you guys.

I have been away from the forums because growing is not a hobby for me. It is my livelihood. I dont have 24/7 to sit online and moderate conversations. But I would appreciate it if you guys could help moderate yourselves. You know when your being inflammatory. Just hit the delete button or pm me and It'll get handled. But I have been working my inside work, my outdoor is in full swing, work is fast and furious right now, and on top of that, I sit on forums as much as I can. My mother just had a stroke and is paralized on her right side and we still dont know the extent to the brain damage. I have work, the web, my mom, one of my best friends just got married, and then still try to have a life and spend time with whoever Im dating. I can 100%!!!!!!! Garantee that there is not ONE fucking soul out there that works more hours and is doing more things than I am. I have so many irons in the fire that its impossible to keep up and now I have to deal with this.

I need you guys to help me out. I cannot do it all myself. I try, and Ive suffered mentally and physically for trying to do everything I do. All of it in effort to help everyone I can out. I would just beg that you guys help me out, dont post insults or inflammatory statements. There are ways you can still express yourself and not be inflammatory. Now if there are personal things going on between members of the board, that should be kept to PM. No one wants to listen to ranting. Please help me out and lets try to keep the spirit of what we are trying to accomplish here. There are no losers. Its an all win situation for everyone.

So now lets get back to growing and pic posting and civil conversation

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I wish this thread had not gotten so silly. I wasn't participating out of my dislike for the limelight, but I was definitely following along. At least I do get to find a little humor in people calling out others for not acting like real men (whatever the fuck that means), and all the while they are talking childish. I am not speaking on anyone in particular, but really every person that participated in the shit slinging. It fucks forums up. It fucks the experience up for the goodhearted people that want to connect with others like them. It is why I don't fuck with too many forums too much, really. I mean to just shit all over a man's thread that so many of you claimed to have such respect and loyalty for?! Fucking shameful really.

Good luck to you @loompa. I know the feeling of taking care of your mother. My mother had two strokes last year and can't even drive. I have been doing everything for her ever since she got out of the hospital. It really takes a toll on my day to day, but what can I do other than be there for her. I mean shit, she raised my crazy ass lmfao and was there for me when I needed her. What goes around definitely comes around. The same goes for all of my loved ones. I am a one man show when it comes to my grow and it definitely is not too shabby, if I do say so myself. I know the toll that situation takes on my life, as well. Not to mention never really being able to fully allow anyone to get too close, for fear of being snitched on/ripped by lazy motherfuckers and having to protect my own. Family is my life. I hope that this competition turns back around for the better. Good luck to everyone. I will still be following along as long as it doesn't turn into a shit show again. I hope I didn't derail this thread any further. I just felt the need to speak my piece. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom