COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Other Cool stuff IMO

On the MoonDawg F2 I have, I get this type of Trait. Image #1
On the Yeti F3 I waited till My Moms were fully Matured before I ask Opinions .. Image #2 and #3
FlyJ
Image #1
View attachment 440642
Image #2, #3 my Yeti F3 Moms
View attachment 440644
Sweet looking Plant @loompa Thank you for all your hard work
View attachment 440645
Super Loompa Vibes
FlyJ
One Of M Super Old OG's grows like that. Eats the bottom leaf, produces 3 leafers and a bunch of weird ones too.

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

IMAG0521
10/10
I'll get my own thread going soon.
Anyhow... Just thought I should also add that these will be going on the flower room floor between the big plants for a week and then on crates. They don't waste any room this way and they seem to get more than enough light to keep them from stretching
View attachment 440534 View attachment 440535 Just popped my yeti. will be going 12/12 from seed.
I let them sprout in cups under my flouros (18/6) for about a week, or until they have enough root to transplant into 2 gal smarties without falling apart during the transplant, then into the bloom room.
They usually go about 2 weeks before I can top them for clones and should be showing sex by a week later.
Will post some shots as soon as they sprout homies!
Wish I could get a hold of some abominable snowman!
Ill be getting the foodog soon...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Ho yea,
Day 16 of 75 Flower

my Loompa Babies are doing the Loompa Dance and starting to see some crystals on the Yeti F3, The Moon dawg F2 is stacked up nicely in FlyJ Loompa Land. . . . .

MY bugs or lack of are handled with the regular use of the OG Biowar, Pepper spray (homemade), and my pit bull in the picture below, He was hanging out by my frnt door so figured he wanted a Job, been in the grow room a week now and he has a lot to say.

My Yeti F3 don’t much care for rain drops on her but My moon Dawg F2 loves getting Wet.

Feeding:

Jacks pro 5-12-26 @ 2.8g/Gallon
Calcium Nitrate 15-0-0 @ 1.8gGallon

650-740 ppm
The Variations in my ppm is from
a pinch of Epsom or pickling crisp as needed by plants.
And ACT once a week w/Caps OG Biowar fed

Looking Great Loompa Lovers
FlyJ
9 16 14UD F1lowr 2
9 16 14UD F1lowr 4
9 16 14UD F1lowr 6
9 17 14UD PitBull 1

FlyJ

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Ho yea,
Day 16 of 75 Flower

my Loompa Babies are doing the Loompa Dance and starting to see some crystals on the Yeti F3, The Moon dawg F2 is stacked up nicely in FlyJ Loompa Land. . . . .

MY bugs or lack of are handled with the regular use of the OG Biowar, Pepper spray (homemade), and my pit bull in the picture below, He was hanging out by my frnt door so figured he wanted a Job, been in the grow room a week now and he has a lot to say.

My Yeti F3 don’t much care for rain drops on her but My moon Dawg F2 loves getting Wet.

Feeding:

Jacks pro 5-12-26 @ 2.8g/Gallon
Calcium Nitrate 15-0-0 @ 1.8gGallon

650-740 ppm
The Variations in my ppm is from
a pinch of Epsom or pickling crisp as needed by plants.
And ACT once a week w/Caps OG Biowar fed

Looking Great Loompa Lovers
FlyJ
View attachment 442105 View attachment 442106 View attachment 442107 View attachment 442108
FlyJ

damnit! knew i shouldve grabbed the dude hanging by my door he def wanted the job too! and of course i find mites 2 days later. he knew!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Damn is the yeti strain not bug resistant? I feel like I got thrips from outside ONLY on the yetis. everything else had no sign. They are gone now and the yeti's were below a window that had panda over it, maybe they came from there. otherwise no clones have came or went.

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Damn is the yeti strain not bug resistant? I feel like I got thrips from outside ONLY on the yetis. everything else had no sign. They are gone now and the yeti's were below a window that had panda over it, maybe they came from there. otherwise no clones have came or went.

not as resistant as others ive tried, got a few mites on mine too but not on some around them. my romulan alien got destroyed by them so guess that was the initial target. almost done wiping them out.

Clamper3

Clamper3

So I have an observation that I noticed today.
On the clones that I took from my Yeti"s(all tops). I have 3 going very well in Solos right now. 1 of the cuts has the classic leaves & new stems on opposing sides, across from each other. The other 2 clones have only 1 leaf & stem on each side. Like a really tight budding branch, real close nodding but not across from each other... Fukn Canappa got me thinkin.... & for the record out of 5 seeds I popd. I have 3 really nice ones that I believe are females. 1 that I think is female but not sure:confused:. & another that is one of those lagger ones, its starting to do alot better but the sex is unknown..
IMG 20140923 091214 6501
IMG 20140923 091324 2181
IMG 20140923 091416 3431

EVOKE

EVOKE

This girl is becoming a Beast shes loves to be center of attention everytime i go in the room i go straight for her first... I holler at her for a lil bit let her know shes Ms. Queen and she gets wet this dirty girl....:hungry:
20140923 092038

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Let me tell you guys about Foo Dog #19..

View attachment 438563

#19 may not look like much now.. but me and this little guy have been through a lot..

I believe this was the first time I went from the mailbox straight to the napkins.. I was really excited to run these.. When I cracked the Foo's 19 out of 20 popped.. I put them in cups, and I was off to the races.. I had a little stunter right off the bat.. I culled it...as soon as I pulled it I paused and thought to myself.. aughh!.. I shouldn't have done that.. I could have brought that one back.. and then I was down to 18..

Time was flying.. I still had one in the napkin with no action.. I scuffed and buffed and reset with some fresh towels.. every night I would check that little guy to see if today was the day.. I can't say I have ever gone more than 5 or 6 days before I toss seeds if they don't crack.. I'm pheno hunting 20 + strains right now so if I get some slow rollers or anything that is going too be difficult to bring back they get the axe.. I guess this shows you how special the Foo's are too me..

Day 14.. I am starting to give up on this little guy.. we have spent some serious time together.. watched the whole Godfather Trilogy and a Season of Suits...this bean is giving me no love..

Day 21.. nothing from Mr Bean.. 12 are looking stellar.. 2 are a little behind and 4 are looking just plain weird..

I am guessing around day 26 or 27 (i had stopped counting by now) the sun was shinning down on me.. I saw a little tail start to emerge from little Foo Dog #19.. I was so excited I felt like yelling "Wilson!!!!" I was super careful rooting this one.. i was hoping he wasn't going wig out like the other 4 I eventually culled..

I know some of you are thinking his structure may resemble a Charlie Brown leaner.. but i am keeping my fingers crossed.. besides, you should know too win any great competition in America.. you have to have a story!

below #19 next to her brother or sister about a month ahead..

View attachment 438571

I am surprised how long it's taking to show sex.. I even got them a little root bound too see what was shaking..

As soon as Flying J gives me a photography lessons.. I'll post up some more pics.. I got the yeti's in cups and the Snow's coming!

~flip
J love the story. I think u could find another career involving book writing. Flying J and the super Foo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom