COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grimlock

What's up guys, everyone's shit is looking wicked. Have a question, what's safest way to upload pics from mobile, if there is one. I have 2 yeti f3s about 43 days in bloom, would love to show them off. They stretched like a mofo on me, one is 5 ft tall in 2 gallon of coco....lol

germinator

germinator

Ok here is my first formal entry. 63 days
Loompa BX2 ..... Ocean forest ....... Fox farms nutes

Last edited:
One Flip

One Flip

Wow! Looking nice Germ!!! That Bx2 looks off the hook! @loompa are you going to save final pics or start a thread where people can put in their official pics / results?

One Flip

One Flip

J love the story. I think u could find another career involving book writing. Flying J and the super Foo.
Little Foo #19 just got his first haircut and is backed up!! He's still looking a bit lanky but I think he's going to fill out as he grows into his new shoes!

M. u can call me J;)

~flip

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Update:
Well the way I see it IMHO this is why @loompa did this, The more I learn the more I understand its a gamble to run beans than clones and the great thing is if a few get the dank, Sharing is the name of the Collaboration right?
The Dank willing I would send forth the clones to the 4 corners of the farm to share If it be worthy.
Keeping the Super Loompa Vibe Growing
FlyJ
9 23 14UD F1lowr 11a
9 23 14UD F1lowr 8
9 24 14UD Flower 4

Good Vibes Good Life Good Buds to all
Fl.yJ

Clamper3

Clamper3

Did You say 75 days??? I completely forgot this... I am hoping I get the early lady.. doubt she will be 75 days under my 10/14 lighting... I see a room full of Yeti's & a couple of Sour D's in my future for a full 10 wks..

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Super surprised when I went out last night .. and BOOM 1 yeti bx2, 1 yeti f3 and 1 LBL are all male! DOH! Lucky for me I have a few back up to throw in to take their places.. but man o man that is unexpected i am a hell of a pre-sexer not sure how this happened! going to try and save all three for crosses , figured why not!

I think that has happens to every non-fem seed run I done... Kinda like meeting a hot chick at the bar, but it ain't no frigging girl!

Top Bottom