COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluebully420

bluebully420

The all purple buds are what myself trich quenn and a few others are calling the "BLACK DHALIA OG " OR JUST "BLACK DHALIA CUT" of the purple dogwood f3's, that cut and 2 others of dogwoods we kept outa 30 beans, id love to see my purped out cut crossed with the Miami white, Miami white x blueberry, underdawg og, abdominal snowman, pre 98, loompas special durban Poisson, viet black, socal mk, Chemdog 91 and loompas triangle og to tru and get a more couch lock high as right now.its very cerebral heady high

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

very cerebral heady high
Sounds like a winner IMO
Been hunting fer a keeper like that from the start, and thats part of the Fun.....

I am going to run the Yeti f3 and Mondawgs once more then put the Mothers up and try to find
a Heady high pheno with a few other Beans on their way to the FlyinJStables.

@Clamper3 your Yeti f3 is wicked sweet looking and I hope she is a blast to smoke.

My final Yeti big run
12 5 2014 UpDate 9

and my #10 Super coffee Creamer Hempy Yeti f3
12 5 2014 UpDate 2

FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

this is my pheno1

#1 is a great Number for her @Clamper3 she is a keeper

I think I am going to run more beans of Loompas
I still have the Ab snowman ?
and silver bubster f3 too, then I can have a Loompa 4 some. lol just a thought
Peace

This looks different

I am seeing more and more Loompa Dank in the yeti f3 IMO their must be 20 or more great Danky Bad azz keeper phenos
in the genetics I honestly want to see the final show of the top 20 clones and see what the Loompa Team
is going to do with . . . . .

I can see every one of um lined up as @loompa and @Oom pah pah sing and dance down the rows
It has been a great feeling to be part of this Collaboration of Great Growers of Dank.
Sending super Loompa Vibes
FlyJ

N

nightmarecreature

Four Packs of Yeti F3's!
I hope to find something special. These are going to be flowered prematurely to sort through the keepers quickly.

These have the hardest seed coat of any beans Ive come across. All 15 seeds that I planned on germinating were floaters. I get all my seeds to germinate within 24hrs. These suckers would not pop. Once I took a nail file and filed each seed all the way around, they sunk in a shot glass full of water. Out of 15 seeds, all germinated within 12hours without stratification.
IMAG0837

Last edited:
SnowCreature

SnowCreature

20141215 103149

Yeti f3 #9
Finally got them happy enough to pose for pics.
She was flipped at about 8", should finish under 3'
This has the exact smell I was looking for. Super frosty and potent herb!
Have another pheno Im still running. Will get pics of her up as soon as she starts stacking.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Happy HoHo Hi Daze every One
Well I am down to My last Jar of Yeti F3 from my 1st run and My Bro at the VA and the friends who Have smoked it
Found it to be beyond words in a good way. OK some words Like Holy Shit and I haven't smoked bud like that sense I was a teenager
Guys in their 50s Like me who were Very grateful and appreciated what I was able to Gift them...
That Has been My Biggest JOY. Sharing and spreading the Loompa Vibe where ever I was able, the second run is cured and will be under some trees in a few DAZE. LoL I was able to get a few Cuts Out of My #10 and 8 along with gifting a few beans to some Local Farmers with one thing on their Minds Play it Forward.
The number of Brothers who suffer sure could use a Better way to get through life than on a bunch of Pills and the meds we are putting together is going to Change a lot of lives for the ones we can reach.....
The FlyJ will always remember this is about more than what I put in My Pipe, Its about Who Can be helped.
@loompa didn't know me from Adam, but Got me on my feet along with so many others and that its always about helping the next guy or Girl
I will always Play it Forward Like @way2green Dose
and Loompa was the Cornerstone for Me . . . . . . .
I dedicate the 3rd round of Yeti F3's now on day 45 to a Very Special Veteran I was able to help the last few years...
He recently Passed and His Son stopped by the house to give me a letter he had written for me, It would be too much to type,
I have a hard enough time reading it with out Losing it.
But what I can share Is This.

Letter:
I dont care what the F%$#ing VA says or dose to me Bro, If is hadn't been for you the last year of my life would have been in a Bed and I would have died there alone But you were always willing to take 10 min or 10hrs to hang out with an ol hippy Vet.
I was able to hold my granddaughter in my arms because you were able to take me to see my Son and That is what I will be telling Saint Peter as we roll up a doobie and I throw the good Vibes and love down on you my friend, Its about that time for me to go, but dont sweat it bro we will meet again, I know we will have a place at the table with your Name on it. I love you. Brian R USMC
End.
This is what Moves me to do what ever it takes
You all can say it anyway you want, gift, play it forward, sharing, but This is what I will do for the rest of my life.
Because of the ones who need it the most Get it the least.
All My Love Farmers
FlyJ
12 21 2014 UpDate 7

Power OG

Power OG

Happy HoHo Hi Daze every One
Well I am down to My last Jar of Yeti F3 from my 1st run and My Bro at the VA and the friends who Have smoked it
Found it to be beyond words in a good way. OK some words Like Holy Shit and I haven't smoked bud like that sense I was a teenager
Guys in their 50s Like me who were Very grateful and appreciated what I was able to Gift them...
That Has been My Biggest JOY. Sharing and spreading the Loompa Vibe where ever I was able, the second run is cured and will be under some trees in a few DAZE. LoL I was able to get a few Cuts Out of My #10 and 8 along with gifting a few beans to some Local Farmers with one thing on their Minds Play it Forward.
The number of Brothers who suffer sure could use a Better way to get through life than on a bunch of Pills and the meds we are putting together is going to Change a lot of lives for the ones we can reach.....
The FlyJ will always remember this is about more than what I put in My Pipe, Its about Who Can be helped.
@loompa didn't know me from Adam, but Got me on my feet along with so many others and that its always about helping the next guy or Girl
I will always Play it Forward Like @way2green Dose
and Loompa was the Cornerstone for Me . . . . . . .
I dedicate the 3rd round of Yeti F3's now on day 45 to a Very Special Veteran I was able to help the last few years...
He recently Passed and His Son stopped by the house to give me a letter he had written for me, It would be too much to type,
I have a hard enough time reading it with out Losing it.
But what I can share Is This.

Letter:
I dont care what the F%$#ing VA says or dose to me Bro, If is hadn't been for you the last year of my life would have been in a Bed and I would have died there alone But you were always willing to take 10 min or 10hrs to hang out with an ol hippy Vet.
I was able to hold my granddaughter in my arms because you were able to take me to see my Son and That is what I will be telling Saint Peter as we roll up a doobie and I throw the good Vibes and love down on you my friend, Its about that time for me to go, but dont sweat it bro we will meet again, I know we will have a place at the table with your Name on it. I love you. Brian R USMC
End.
This is what Moves me to do what ever it takes
You all can say it anyway you want, gift, play it forward, sharing, but This is what I will do for the rest of my life.
Because of the ones who need it the most Get it the least.
All My Love Farmers
FlyJ
View attachment 469181
So well said @FlyinJStable, Im always humbled when I read your post brother. And paying it forward, sharing and making sure people who needed the most have it. Good shit brother.
Mad Respect & Positive Vibes

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thanks guys
as I always say it and will continue to say it
I am here and living a better life because you all are here
We all do what Medusa says "Doin Your Thing"
we all win
where If im the seed
you are all the water
from where my happiness gets its fill
FlyJ

waayne

waayne

@VERMONTSKUNKS Hey buddy I popped onto this thread today,as it had been reported to the moderators and was disappointed to see your posts bashing @loompa and @Oom pah pah .......
I'm here to tell you, that's just not our style around here, or acceptable......
You are violating our terms of service with these flaming posts.......

Loompa and Oom Pah Pah are huge contributors/supporters in our industry,and community and deserve far more respect and civility than you're showing them.....If not for their kindness,and generous spirit, you more than likely would have been banned and your acct. deleted for good today......None of us want to see that,but your recent disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated here.....

From my viewpoint I think at this stage of things an apology is in order,as I know loompa and Oom pah pah have reached out to you ,and helped you out,just like some other fine folks here at the farm.If not for their insistence you be given another chance,you would no longer be a member here.........
You may want to reflect on the fact that the very folks you are bashing are trying to see that you continue to have a membership here..........

We all have our issues we deal with,and I know you have yours,but I expect you to be civil and respectful to Loompa and Oom pah pah,and the rest of the loompa family,along with all our other members.....

Big ups @FlyinJStable for always keeping it positive.
Many folks could learn some wisdom from your positive character!

So back on the topic of loompa farms dankness.
Here is a pic of a few nugs of loompa's Headband,grown to perfection by the big homie @EveryOneSmokes
IMG 7550
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to the loompa farms family!

Top Bottom