Competition Results Catalogue

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluebully420

bluebully420

Now this one im excited about i missed a male in my flower room i use when i pheno hunt well luckily i caught him quik enough to salvage a lot but luckily enough he got to make some love to my keeper yeti f3 amd well a match made in dank heaven. Here she is i call her feti... stupid i know but im not good with names

Icristal

Icristal

I started out with 4 MoonDawg, 3 were male and 1 was female. All smelled strong skunky from the get go, the males were much stronger. I grew the female and due to changes I made in the flower room, she hermed on me near the finish line ( added a 600w and took out the CFL) and I ended up with seeds in the lower 1/3 of the lady. There are a few in the larger buds, but not many. She never grew very tall, but had several sweet bud site and produced a little over a zip. The buds were very dense and the smell was earthy/skunky/fruity. She loved the cal/mag and heavy nutes. I have a clone to run later, but need to clone it before I can flower again (surprised i got a clone, I suck at cloning) lol So hope to have her run again after room is open
20141104 222856
20141105 220601
20141113 220802
20141113 220822
20141115 201606
. The smoke was great, very earthy/fermented fruity. Retained smell after cure, nice head in moderation, and if you smoked a whole joint, hahaha, nap time, lol slight cough at early dry, but smoothed out after cure. I am pleased with the results even though it hermed. And look forward to running her again.

bluebully420

bluebully420

I started out with 4 MoonDawg, 3 were male and 1 was female. All smelled strong skunky from the get go, the males were much stronger. I grew the female and due to changes I made in the flower room, she hermed on me near the finish line ( added a 600w and took out the CFL) and I ended up with seeds in the lower 1/3 of the lady. There are a few in the larger buds, but not many. She never grew very tall, but had several sweet bud site and produced a little over a zip. The buds were very dense and the smell was earthy/skunky/fruity. She loved the cal/mag and heavy nutes. I have a clone to run later, but need to clone it before I can flower again (surprised i got a clone, I suck at cloning) lol So hope to have her run again after room is openView attachment 466120 View attachment 466121 View attachment 466122 View attachment 466123 View attachment 466124 . The smoke was great, very earthy/fermented fruity. Retained smell after cure, nice head in moderation, and if you smoked a whole joint, hahaha, nap time, lol slight cough at early dry, but smoothed out after cure. I am pleased with the results even though it hermed. And look forward to running her again.

Nice im after a chunky pheno so far ive got the fat spear calyx monsters but im looking for that fat chuny looking bud with the hairs and fox tails popping out almost cactus looking just like your pheno man shes a nice one.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@loompa here is a Yeti F3 that I thought wasn't going to have the odor of OG, but as the days past into the 50s of flowering she is surprising me with a very nice OGesque aroma with a little bit of sweetness, but is very loud. This girl is being grown in a 32Oz cup, and will get another run if she smokes as I hope she will.

IMG 8579

Canappa

Canappa

I started out with 4 MoonDawg, 3 were male and 1 was female. All smelled strong skunky from the get go, the males were much stronger. I grew the female and due to changes I made in the flower room, she hermed on me near the finish line ( added a 600w and took out the CFL) and I ended up with seeds in the lower 1/3 of the lady. There are a few in the larger buds, but not many. She never grew very tall, but had several sweet bud site and produced a little over a zip. The buds were very dense and the smell was earthy/skunky/fruity. She loved the cal/mag and heavy nutes. I have a clone to run later, but need to clone it before I can flower again (surprised i got a clone, I suck at cloning) lol So hope to have her run again after room is openView attachment 466120 View attachment 466121 View attachment 466122 View attachment 466123 View attachment 466124 . The smoke was great, very earthy/fermented fruity. Retained smell after cure, nice head in moderation, and if you smoked a whole joint, hahaha, nap time, lol slight cough at early dry, but smoothed out after cure. I am pleased with the results even though it hermed. And look forward to running her again.

Great Job, I am so glad she worked out for you!

Canappa

Canappa

@loompa here is a Yeti F3 that I thought wasn't going to have the odor of OG, but as the days past into the 50s of flowering she is surprising me with a very nice OGesque aroma with a little bit of sweetness, but is very loud. This girl is being grown in a 32Oz cup, and will get another run if she smokes as I hope she will.

View attachment 466508

Short and sexy just the way I like them, I need a sample after seeing that good looking bro

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
The pic above was my Yeti #c, and this one is my Yeti #B, which smells like black licorice, really dense nuggs. Got two more weeks to get her to swell up, but she has lots of sites everywhere, to the bottom of the plant.

IMG 8622
IMG 8625

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

well here is the report I have. Out of 6 I popped, I have 3 ladies. 2 of them I have still in the seed form, & they are about 48 days...
I have one that has the 3 leaf secondaries & seems to be alil fluffier. She is super tight, not near as much stretch as I thought. Great bones, structure. View attachment 465215 View attachment 465216

& then there is the other lady.. she sits about the same size as the other & has about the same smell. This in has a great structure & can definitely hold the weight of these nugz. These nugs are harder & alil rounder on top. View attachment 465219 View attachment 465220
I will keep you updated in the end...
That second plant listed is a serious keeper. Real fuzzy.

jlr42024

jlr42024

And my favorite for last she really does reek and i mean strong fuel smell in veg its remarkable no stem run needed

Abominable snowman
View attachment 466104 View attachment 466110 View attachment 466107
being my thread about these purple stripes showing on keepers was overrun with an idiot who doesn't get it, I'll ask here. Have we found this trait to be present on girls we've happened to choose as our keeper pheno and when shown on seedlings do we assume good things to come? this is a simple question I'm not looking for why or why not this happens just simply if this expression happens to be present on the better phenos in your garden, thank you

dogznova

dogznova

@jlr42024 My keepers are definitely candy striped almost solid purple stems.
I don't remember if they were purple as seedlings or they turned as they got older. Maybe some others can chime in on their experience.

Yes, I read the thread you started. I've also read it's a deficiency. But all my stinky keepers are all solid/striped Red/Purple stems.

I'm sure there are plenty of keepers that have solid green stems as well.
The only way to tell for sure (if she is a keeper) is to cure it and smoke it.

As a side note. I've got a blueberry kush strain that stripes Red/Purple in hydro or soil. So if it's a deficiency, so be it..

Thats my story.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

being my thread about these purple stripes showing on keepers was overrun with an idiot who doesn't get it, I'll ask here. Have we found this trait to be present on girls we've happened to choose as our keeper pheno and when shown on seedlings do we assume good things to come? this is a simple question I'm not looking for why or why not this happens just simply if this expression happens to be present on the better phenos in your garden, thank you
I never really go by stems. I believe it's a more OG trait but i don't know facts on that. Imo it means nothing to me. I give Epsom and high cal organic materials and if it sticks around it sticks around. I don't think much of it. I'm looking for greasy, crusty, smelly ass nugs.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeti #7,,,,,, nice face melting effects to this pheno, piney kush taste and aroma.

And I just pulled my last one #6 this morning @ 72 days. She might be the fosho keeper, straight up dank OG smell and the nugs are harder than a brick!

Top Bottom