Competition Results Catalogue

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Yeti #7,,,,,, nice face melting effects to this pheno, piney kush taste and aroma.
View attachment 467435
And I just pulled my last one #6 this morning @ 72 days. She might be the fosho keeper, straight up dank OG smell and the nugs are harder than a brick!
Is this the bx2 or f3? Sorry if you've covered that already and I missed it. I was gifted a yeti bx2 is the only reason I'm wondering. Flipped it today. Just now getting to some research. I take it by some of the post I've seen that Yeti is going close to 70-75 days? Excellent job by the way. Looks and sounds real funky.

symbiote420

symbiote420

It's an F3..... I've been told by quite a few farmers that it resembles phenos they are finding in their bx2!! I pulled my #3 at 70, my #7 at 66, and my #6 just got pulled at 72. They were done before the day I pulled each nut I let em go longer because of what peeps were saying.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

It's an F3..... I've been told by quite a few farmers that it resembles phenos they are finding in their bx2!! I pulled my #3 at 70, my #7 at 66, and my #6 just got pulled at 72. They were done before the day I pulled each nut I let em go longer because of what peeps were saying.
Word

jlr42024

jlr42024

what a friken difference in response fellas i should have known to ask here first, you guys are awesome! the"candy stripes" are definitely a secondary trait in which to choose a keeper meaning if it's impossible to choose between phenos this might be a sort of back up trait to swing your decision one way or another. with the barrage of reasons why i was told this happens in the thread i started i like most wanted to double check these things and ive found so far that there seems to be no difficiencies and ph appears to be perfect. I'm not sure about the og connection as i believe most gear ive run to contain at least some sort of og within its make up. other factors such as temps and lighting don't seem to make any difference either because i find this to be present among plants under 24hr t5's and temps in the 70's and even in summer with temps well into the 80's. regardless I'm more interested in wether or not this happens to be present in phenos we're keeping in our gardens not why or how it's expressed just simply if it's present or not because if so we can't all have the same issue being the cause. thanks again fellas!

Last edited:
dogznova

dogznova

@jlr42024 As far as the yeti, yeti bx2 loompa gear goes.. I think most if not all peeps are keeping the candy striped almost solid red/purple main stems 3 leaf phenos. Also look for the main vein in the fan leaves turning red/purple as well as the girls become adults.

Of course it's all in the final smoke test.

Hope you find that Loompa Farms dank bro.

jlr42024

jlr42024

@jlr42024 As far as the yeti, yeti bx2 loompa gear goes.. I think most if not all peeps are keeping the candy striped almost solid red/purple main stems 3 leaf phenos. Also look for the main vein in the fan leaves turning red/purple as well as the girls become adults.

Of course it's all in the final smoke test.

Hope you find that Loompa Farms dank bro.
unfortunately I'm not running any loompa farms gear at the moment but I'm hoping that changes with the new crosses coming or way I'm just a huge fan and supporter of this endeavor loompa took on!

bluebully420

bluebully420

No way mountain girl stopped by thats like a meeting of.a lifetime imagine.the secrets.her.brain holds

bluebully420

bluebully420

The female to male ratio i had was great. The female to male ratio others had wasnt so great its not like loompa and crew have seed reading.abilities to say im going.to screw these 10 people with 8/10 males and.then make life great for these 10 with 8/10 females so all in all his ratio is probably pretty even ive found keepers and ive found just ehhhh ok phenos but i also pop multiple packs of one strain 5-6 packs per strain. One pack 7 males the next pack 2 males but i assure.you all this some of my males are as frosty as some of say cali connects fems its a gamble its why we refer to it as a pheno hunt not a pheno gift. If deer hunting consisted.of walking 2' in the woods and.boom a 6 point buck everytime would it be considered hunting or target practice come on guy. If its females you want only try some fems but.then again are you going to refer to nspecta as a hack if no keeper.is found but there.all females because i can garuntee you this not.every pack of seeds will give.you.a keeper further my point cali connect has a line of fems great good grand but.those fems have identity issues and sometimes decide the like having balls. Its a pheno hunt 200 a pack isnt.a lot to some and is a shit ton to others but.no one twisted anyones arm to push the purchase button or decide to pop beans no i ask you this if you had spent a $1000.00 on loompa gear but found a pure straight underdawg og would anyone be.crying.because we all know what wed pay for that particular cut and there.are pure ud phenos in there theres also variation so each bean can be.personalized to each idividuals taste. I see it often breeder.bashing when you dont get what you.wanted or were expecting and.breeder.jocking when you land a keeper in 10 seeds it a gamble guys a hunt for a pheno that represents the.mother.but is.improved by a careful chosing of the male to carry on the line to not.only improve on weakness from the mom but accent the mother plant add.vigor.structure overall improving the line so its not.so much of a underdawg as even loompa gave.up on his famous headband until he seen its gentic potential reached or close to it he then re-ran her realising how special she.was thus the tag name.underdawg the.seeds are no different every seeds a.underdawg its up to you to find its likes. Males are no different. Remember u cant bash others for your misfortunes because your not.finding 10 females made my pack a better chance.at finding more.females. it breeding it regular seeds its hunting and the rant is over folks here ya go just for fun and shotandgigs heres some females and a purple.dogwood for that ass
20141201 145427

Tnelz

Tnelz

The female to male ratio i had was great. The female to male ratio others had wasnt so great its not like loompa and crew have seed reading.abilities to say im going.to screw these 10 people with 8/10 males and.then make life great for these 10 with 8/10 females so all in all his ratio is probably pretty even ive found keepers and ive found just ehhhh ok phenos but i also pop multiple packs of one strain 5-6 packs per strain. One pack 7 males the next pack 2 males but i assure.you all this some of my males are as frosty as some of say cali connects fems its a gamble its why we refer to it as a pheno hunt not a pheno gift. If deer hunting consisted.of walking 2' in the woods and.boom a 6 point buck everytime would it be considered hunting or target practice come on guy. If its females you want only try some fems but.then again are you going to refer to nspecta as a hack if no keeper.is found but there.all females because i can garuntee you this not.every pack of seeds will give.you.a keeper further my point cali connect has a line of fems great good grand but.those fems have identity issues and sometimes decide the like having balls. Its a pheno hunt 200 a pack isnt.a lot to some and is a shit ton to others but.no one twisted anyones arm to push the purchase button or decide to pop beans no i ask you this if you had spent a $1000.00 on loompa gear but found a pure straight underdawg og would anyone be.crying.because we all know what wed pay for that particular cut and there.are pure ud phenos in there theres also variation so each bean can be.personalized to each idividuals taste. I see it often breeder.bashing when you dont get what you.wanted or were expecting and.breeder.jocking when you land a keeper in 10 seeds it a gamble guys a hunt for a pheno that represents the.mother.but is.improved by a careful chosing of the male to carry on the line to not.only improve on weakness from the mom but accent the mother plant add.vigor.structure overall improving the line so its not.so much of a underdawg as even loompa gave.up on his famous headband until he seen its gentic potential reached or close to it he then re-ran her realising how special she.was thus the tag name.underdawg the.seeds are no different every seeds a.underdawg its up to you to find its likes. Males are no different. Remember u cant bash others for your misfortunes because your not.finding 10 females made my pack a better chance.at finding more.females. it breeding it regular seeds its hunting and the rant is over folks here ya go just for fun and shotandgigs heres some females and a purple.dogwood for that assView attachment 469271View attachment 469273 View attachment 469272
Well said bro!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey all
As a Veteran, as a Loompa Fan, and as a Play it forward kinda guy It is the strength of this and many of the threads here that has taken Me to a new level of happiness and peaceful coexistence with my Broken-ness My Yeti #10 or My MoonDawg Nugs take care of all my Unwanted Moods SO this is all this Old Sailor will ever need
Now Say it with me
Sending the Super Loompa Vibes to ya'll

12 21 2014 UpDate 5

My Happy Happy Joy Joy Yeti bushes
FlyJ

bluebully420

bluebully420

Well said bro!

Well someone had to lol. I think people do not look at things rationally its as if they think that loompa can control what packs get males and what packs get females ive had a pack with 7 males and the same strain next pack pops out 8 females. Its easy to get upset when you look at things on a individual level but on the broad spectrum of things the male female ratio is probably even ive seen the battle on here one guy sais loompas seeds are garbage i got 8 males then another person sais loompa is a legend in breeding i got 9 females 2 keepers and i couldve kept 3. Its a dog eat dog world and people are quik to hang a breeder out to dry over there individual experience. Me and my crew have popped probably 5 packs of the following strains yeti f3 moondawg f2 foodog f3 silver bubster f3 purple dogwood f3 and 3 packs of abominable snowman f1 and yeti bx2 ill say honestly ive got some of the.most.killer looking smelling tasting deadly potent examples.of og's out of the foodog and yeti f3's a straight candy fuel bx2 the.snowmans have been so frosty and incredibly potent and.the dogwoods gave me my aka black dhalia cut and a pure diesle smelling almosy blue hued og nug structure.plant my moomdawg keepers one a pure example of Chemdog 91 the other a perfect example of the best of both otm and Chemdog 91. Now i started with the best female from every pack i popped now.i have 1-2 keepers from every strain with a few that i see potential in if i can dial them in. So is loompa a shitty man because i paid $1000.00 for 3 keeper yeti f3's or the $800.00 i spent on the bx2's or how about the 3 fingered leaf monster snowman a total of $800.00 spent on them to find what maybe 2 keepers or the $1000.00 on my bubster packs but i got a socal dom a pre 98 dom and a freak ssh tasting and ssh soaring sativa high, with a growth pattern of a indica dom plant that spits out sativa leafs throughout the plant, or the $800.00 i spent on the purped out dogwood. Im not a rich man and some seeds were even given to me but my friends and i.paid the money together because.the potential of a keeper/holy grail is higher when you have genetic monsters like Loompas headband the f cut, Chemdog 91 old time moonshine, pre 98 bubba, socal mk, kromes original the white aka miami white,old sog ssh so on and so forth, all mixed in with carefully chosen males open pollinations selective.traits.and line breedings, using a legend like loompas headband and then chosing a genetic freak like humboldt snow for the male were not paying $200.00 for no named strains were paying $200.00 a pack for that one in a million chance to find the next big clone only and if were not lucky enough to find that we find a straight dank ass keeper. Should i be mad at the money i spent on 2 keepers outa 50 yeti seeds popped or should i be happy i found something that everyone in my circle asks for my yetis over there clone only og's im proud. Loompa is a genorous man that gives away as many seeds as he sales his kind heart and willingness to help out the medical community probably wouldve sent a unhappy customer free beans just to show his dedication and appreciation to the medical community instead people let anger and resentments to something that only nature can control and publicly bash a man with one of the most solid reputations on this forum and further more looking threw these loompa threads i dont see many unhappy people i see pictures of pure prized dank. Im different iguess i can finda keeper male and make that male a happy pollen spreading proud poppa and have my own personal headstash yup.. wasnt alien tech a male oh yeah that male created a small seed company (alien genetics) also gave us via raskal wifi in regular seed form with fire alien. People get mad over males but i could see a dank ass male winning his competition that would be ironic but one dank male is all it takes to change the game. If u want garunteed females by fems but if you dont want hermy issues guess what your gonna pay 200 a pack of maybe 10 but ive seen packs of 6 and make sure the breeder is reputable, fuck alien genetics had killer strains one strain withherm issues forced him away now we wish he was here i dont want to see some guy force loompa to go away because hes upset. Like i said no one forced any of us to hit that purchase button.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey all
As a Veteran, as a Loompa Fan, and as a Play it forward kinda guy It is the strength of this and many of the threads here that has taken Me to a new level of happiness and peaceful coexistence with my Broken-ness My Yeti #10 or My MoonDawg Nugs take care of all my Unwanted Moods SO this is all this Old Sailor will ever need
Now Say it with me
Sending the Super Loompa Vibes to ya'll

View attachment 469288
My Happy Happy Joy Joy Yeti bushes
FlyJ
Your a great dude j. Always pushing the vibe towards positive. Respect brother. I respect u more for what u didn't say. Ur a good man there is no denying that. And as usual ur plants look amazing brother!

Power OG

Power OG

Now that, drama is done. I will say @bluebully420 you couldn't have said it better. I wise man "Loompa" once told me " The cream will always rise to the top, the trash always sinks to the bottom" I lived by my set of morals and karma before, it's good to be in place with so many like minded Brothers & Sisters. I have always said the LoompaFarms sub forum is a special place. All i've seen through this competition is lots of fire & special pheno's. I know i have, 2 Yeti f3's the #7 GDL cut, #1 B4M cut and I have a truly special Yeti bx2 that is definitely something special, I will have her tested against The #7. I also have a keeper I found in my Silver Bubsters beans. I also can say with out a doubt if I had to put a price on any of my 4 Loompa keeper cuts it would be way more than 200$ a piece, because to me they're Priceless.
@loompa and @Oom pah pah are both stand-up guys who have helped this community so much. Hell they've helped me so much. So thank you guys from me and everyone else that supports you 100% because I know my genetic library and my knowledge on this plant and the people I have met here at the Loompa forum have been top of the class.
Merry Christmas fellow Farmers, Breeders & fellow human beings.
Positive Loompa Vibes to all
P-OG

Stalks

Stalks

When me first child was born I had to give it back because no one wants a girl as their first child. I was so pissed at my girl, fucking bitch.

Jk mother fuckers this is life take that shit as it comes!

Top Bottom