Competition Results Catalogue

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey All you @Oom pah pah @loompa Fanz
THis is still on going and there have been Hosts of winners Some seen some unseen.
I can tell you of 7 PTSD veterans who use SwissGold x SilverBubster instead of Antidepressants or Pain Meds
With Yeti F3 #3.......
IMHO We are all winners....
Keep it growin Farmers
FlyJ

MrRojos

MrRojos

Wish I would have taken more pics! A buddy of mine from pueblo colorado gifted me some beans labeled yeti og (bx).Awesome plant!
I had other projects going so it was damn near neglected the entire veg.Wasnt until about early September that I noticed her and was like holy shit and Made room for her in the greenhouse!
Skunky,kushy,slightly floral,with a very small hint of of pepper.very robust plant definitely a keeper.I revegged her.
Unfortunately we got 18 inches of snow around mid December and the greenhouse she was in collapsed killing her and around 20 other strains I had in there.
Luckily my friend had more beans which are germinating as we speak I'm praying that I get another pheno like that one!! In respect to my friend I named this plant Yeti Og Dennis Raider pheno
#R.I.P#

2016 01 29 034452
HiGro

HiGro

Hey All you @Oom pah pah @loompa Fanz
THis is still on going and there have been Hosts of winners Some seen some unseen.
I can tell you of 7 PTSD veterans who use SwissGold x SilverBubster instead of Antidepressants or Pain Meds
With Yeti F3 #3.......
IMHO We are all winners....
Keep it growin Farmers
FlyJ
How do we get a hold of some these Swiss Gold x Silverbubster? Sounds like a great fit for me.

One Flip

One Flip

To be honest at first I was excited to swap keepers ect.. thinking to myself if I rock 3 or 4 packs in the competition maybe I find the one or worst case scenario I end up with the next underdog that someone else finds... But to tell you the truth since the competition started.. (Right before it started I met Loompa at the sea HT cup and he was still charging 200 a pack at an event when a lot of other seed companies discounted their packs 50%) I still bought a couple packs too see if the hype of his packs were going to pay off.. I cracked them and found some decent pheno's.. I would say they paid for themselves.. But what's important is that after watching Loompa over the last year.. I can't think of anyone else that has done more for the vets that have protected our country than anyone else in the scene.. Loompa has had more generosity & put more effort in making sure the people that have protected our rights are well taken care of after returning home, giving meds to soldiers with PTS and taken care of the people that have taken care of us.. So when it comes to price of packs I'd give that guy 3 times the amount cause he's going to put it in the right place.

basseye

basseye

seems like an awefull lot of people were in on this comp at the start and one by one just quietly its fallen apart.plus the loompa clan seems to be mia from here?in the start of this before all the problems they were on here daily so idk.just seems like for 200 a pack there should be fire in every pack and keepers in every other.tons of great gear online right now for 60 to $100

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

To be honest at first I was excited to swap keepers ect.. thinking to myself if I rock 3 or 4 packs in the competition maybe I find the one or worst case scenario I end up with the next underdog that someone else finds... But to tell you the truth since the competition started.. (Right before it started I met Loompa at the sea HT cup and he was still charging 200 a pack at an event when a lot of other seed companies discounted their packs 50%) I still bought a couple packs too see if the hype of his packs were going to pay off.. I cracked them and found some decent pheno's.. I would say they paid for themselves.. But what's important is that after watching Loompa over the last year.. I can't think of anyone else that has done more for the vets that have protected our country than anyone else in the scene.. Loompa has had more generosity & put more effort in making sure the people that have protected our rights are well taken care of after returning home, giving meds to soldiers with PTS and taken care of the people that have taken care of us.. So when it comes to price of packs I'd give that guy 3 times the amount cause he's going to put it in the right place.
Yes not to mention you can find multiple keepers in a pack or two.

M

Mightyka

My experience with Loompas beans was pretty bad. I bought 2 packs of "Underdawg OG" what supposed to be Loompas Headband x Triangle kush (rev.). I cracked 10 beans and had 6 males and 4 lightly hermie females. Friend of mine cracked 5 beans and had 5 males. It is 11 males at all. I would say it is pretty bad sex ratio for fem seeds.
Loompa claim that he didn't have any males in the test run. But I found many others growers who had males (no hermies, pure males) in those "fem seeds". Don't believe he even tested it and don't believe the TK was donor of pollen.
And what about the rest of the females? OG type of grow structure but absolutely different (awful) terpenes. No keepers at all.
I am sorry to say that but Loompas beans were just wasting of my money and time.

IMG 8663

Latest posts

Top Bottom