Compressed CO2 enrichment experience, let’s talk.

• Thread starter Blakeja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blakeja

Blakeja

Good morning,
I have pretty much every control measure dialled in.

I have noticed my buds being quite airier than I have run in previous locations and setups.

I currently run 6” exhaust on a day night temp setting.
I can’t (security reasons) and don’t have a direct inflow of fresh air from outdoors. That being said, my garage is quiet drafty so I assumed I would be okay on the fresh air front utilizing my exhaust to draw in new air into my tent.

i noticed my buds being fluffy on my last run, but chalked it up to lighting.
this because I only had one 315 cmh for a 4x4 space.
Previous run I added a 315 and noticed a increase in production but not so much to the end density of the product.

IMO this leaves only low co2 levels.
What do you guys think?

I was thinking of adding a co2 enrichment setup but I’m concerned that a vast majority will be lost out of my exhaust?

never ran Co2 appreciate any and all advice in advance.

B

Compressed co2 enrichment experience lets talk
PK1

PK1

Supporter
i've never ran co2 but i'll follow along as i've been thinking about co2 for the flower room

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

i noticed my buds being fluffy on my last run
Are u talking about same clone ?
Genetics play a big role, if your sayn that the environment is dialed in...
Yes, despite what salesmen says, co2 enrichment is only for sealed environments....otherwise its just a waste...you could do hybrid but i really dont undestrand the value of venting a sealed room...i feel like thers always enough oxigen in there and why loose the fantastic priviledge of have a grow area that is sealed from the exterior! 💚

Blakeja

Blakeja

Are u talking about same clone ?
Genetics play a big role, if your sayn that the environment is dialed in...
Yes, despite what salesmen says, co2 enrichment is only for sealed environments....otherwise its just a waste...you could do hybrid but i really dont undestrand the value of venting a sealed room...i feel like thers always enough oxigen in there and why loose the fantastic priviledge of have a grow area that is sealed from the exterior! 💚

Different genetics, I’m going to run Same genetics again this run to see if I can get density up with SOG as opposed to standard LST with a third of the plants.

if that doesn’t work I figured I could remove my exhaust? Running both lamps I could probably maintain the 30-35 Celsius @ 1200-1500 ppm sealed.
Summer will be a bit tricky but I do have a ac unit I plan on utilizing for heat

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Awesome!Go for it!
I never go over 28 in the room with gas, and after playn around i found that 1000 ppm it gives me the best results..
in the winter the room gets even cooler around 25 and some genetics seems to really like it better than hot....(talkin about same genetic same environment)
Thousands manuals around and lab experiment says to crank the heat up to get explosive growth with co2 but i think that many peeps agree that high quality cannabis meds came from cooler environments,
sure a little warmer but over 30 celsius only in veg can be good
we grow flowers with terpenes not just vegetables or green leaves..

Latest posts

Top Bottom