Confessions of an Over-Vegger...

• Thread starter swisscheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

Back at it again with a new strain Purple Sour Og Kush. Rocking one huge coco (6'x11') bed with recycled coco on the third run. Needless to say I am still running MB Nutes at recommended dosages. Had to move some stuff around and ended up over vegging and am now working with plants over the 6' mark in a horizontal garden. Couple pics of the end of veg and any questions fire away!!!!!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, thats my boy! That looks badass brother! Do u know her genetics by any chance? Are u still using coc?

S

swisscheese

Lol, thats my boy! That looks badass brother! Do u know her genetics by any chance? Are u still using coc?
These are the ones I told you about that I got from a clone vendor from CList LOL. He had them labelled as Purple Sour Og Kush and then told me the genetics were GDP x OG Kush LOL I asked where the sour came from and he didn't know. Still rocking the coco and I have to say this strain is a little sensitive compared to my other strains but a buddy has some 4 weeks in flower and said it reeks like og goodness so no worries. My big worry is that they currently are over 6 feet tall.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Start tying down. Little by little, bend that big bitch over bro. Then tie the branches down out to the sides . Could be done carefully over a week or so period if u got the time. And double ur yeild! Avoid loose popcorn from light intensity diminishing.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I am your nemesis, the chronic undervegger. My ideal plant gets flipped at 8"-10" finishes no more than 18"-24" and yields no less then 30 grams. Larf hater for life.

outwest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol. Makes for a quick garden Outwest. I love Sog. But, in Mi I can only grow 12. So, now I TRY to grow trained monsters. Get the most I can outta of em. 12 of the damnedest! Just sucks to have the long veg time initially. But, it can be efficiently in corporated in a perpetual garden. Sorry Swiss, a lil off track. Whats your average height before you flower bro?

S

swisscheese

Lol. Makes for a quick garden Outwest. I love Sog. But, in Mi I can only grow 12. So, now I TRY to grow trained monsters. Get the most I can outta of em. 12 of the damnedest! Just sucks to have the long veg time initially. But, it can be efficiently in corporated in a perpetual garden. Sorry Swiss, a lil off track. Whats your average height before you flower bro?
On this strain it will be 18" next time I flip them if they stay around as they have stretched 3x their pre flower height. On the low end I should pull 6 per plant if the strain totally sucks. My plants in the white fire og kush and bubba kush katsu logs both pulled an average of 6+ per plant with plants under 30" but this run I don't have Co2 as I'm running an HTG Mach 12 fan and its a fucking beast.And I didn't spray with Stop Stretch this time, big mistake. I will never buy anything other than a mixed flow fan like the htg ones or a can max fan again.

S

swisscheese

I am your nemesis, the chronic undervegger. My ideal plant gets flipped at 8"-10" finishes no more than 18"-24" and yields no less then 30 grams. Larf hater for life.

outwest

My last run I flipped some dinky plants but they still put out like crazy for me except for one wifi that didn't get with the program. These plants are probably going to have to be harvested in 2 stages to avoid the dreaded larfitis even though I already cleaned the bottoms up. Its ok though its not my first time over vegging too bad I didn't have space in a vertical room for these girls they would be monsters. Time for some christmas colored tie downs for these freaks, red and green, got to be coordinated for the holidays.

S

swisscheese

A few days later starting to turn around and time to tie them down the first time.

DSC04276
DSC04277
DSC04278
DSC04279
DSC04280
S

swisscheese

Talk about stretchy time to tie them down again a few days later!!! Flower is on and popping too! They are over 6' tall after being tied down once already! Had to bump the feedings up to about 1.8EC to get rid of the nasty purple on the stems. These plants stretched over 3' definitely a good strain to use stretch stopper on next time!

S

swisscheese

Starting to have a creamy grape flavor with hints of lemon. Definitely going to be a yielder of rock hard kush nugs and is extremely frosty already. Purple Sour Og any farmers from Michigan know anything about the genetics or lineage of this cut? The guy I got it from was full of crap but have still seen it mentioned online a few times but have yet to find anything really saying what this cross is. The guy I got it from said gdp x og kush but that doesn't make sense or fit the name.

S

swisscheese

This is my first run with the strain so it's hard to say honestly and I hurt my yield by over vegging some but I should still pull at least 1.5z per light just looking at them and I have 24 plants in that room.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It does look great! Nice work! great set up too.
Damn I wish I had that many lights in a room

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Whats up swiss how things going over here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom