• Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
That’s exactly what I was wondering! I mean a plant this age, this large, I’m shocked she’s at least 1/3 bigger than the other frostte pheno, leaves are massive already so figured maybe a good defol to bush those nodes out to get some clones
Damn you got an awesome pheno for sure. What I love the most, is that each pheno I had, transformed into a dark sexy purple at the end….it was so awesome to watch. Youve got me so excited to get back to the Frostettes, such a great strain and high.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 33 -

3-4 more weeks left and starting to bulk up. I opened up the tent last night and everyone was bending over so I tied up the best I could 😂

I don’t think I’ll have my AC replaced until drying, but honestly these girls don’t seem to mind as much as I thought they would. I lowered the light to inches away, lowered the intensity to 70% and getting around 600-900 so it will have to do hehe!

Happy growing everyone!! ✌️

IMG 0247
IMG 0245
IMG 0244
IMG 0234
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking fantastic bro! Ac still out?
Thanks brother!! Yeah new AC will be in on the 30th just in time for drying. Whew 😅

With the lights inches away and at 70% I was able to get the PPFD within range and don’t get over 84 which they seem to be ok with. I’ve been looking very closely and they don’t seem to be stressed and handling it beautifully!!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Mothers coming along great and almost ready to take clones for the next run!
Nice and healthy looking!

We’re right on track with eachother haha, I start week 7 today on the grow, and have 2 frostettes and the cali blues freak all lined up as mothers (might flower these 3 and re-clone, not sure) , gotta flower out the 2x frostettes and see what we got but I’m hoping there both keepers too! Only in 1/2 gallon (Gaia green) buckets but gunna hold them as long as I in can in there

Feels great to recover the 4x4 from garden mode and back to veg mode lol it’s all theirs from this point forward 😁

Day 38-
18-21 more days left it seems to be right on track! Tent is bulking up and aromas are really starting to come out loud af!! This might be my biggest pull in this tent so far.
That’s a run to be proud of brother! Looks awesome in there and I bet the aroma is just as good!

IMG 4494
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thanks brother!! Yeah new AC will be in on the 30th just in time for drying. Whew 😅

With the lights inches away and at 70% I was able to get the PPFD within range and don’t get over 84 which they seem to be ok with. I’ve been looking very closely and they don’t seem to be stressed and handling it beautifully!!
Nah your not far off and will probably get better growth with in not being so cold. Here’s our goals at work.

IMG 2049
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Nice and healthy looking!

We’re right on track with eachother haha, I start week 7 today on the grow, and have 2 frostettes and the cali blues freak all lined up as mothers (might flower these 3 and re-clone, not sure) , gotta flower out the 2x frostettes and see what we got but I’m hoping there both keepers too! Only in 1/2 gallon (Gaia green) buckets but gunna hold them as long as I in can in there

Feels great to recover the 4x4 from garden mode and back to veg mode lol it’s all theirs from this point forward 😁

That’s a run to be proud of brother! Looks awesome in there and I bet the aroma is just as good!
Hell yeah, I’m right around the corner from chopping I’m getting really excited!! The aroma is on point bro, definitely has those sherbet terps!

Hope you get some get phenos on the Frostette, it’s hard to even find a bad one!
Nah your not far off and will probably get better growth with in not being so cold. Here’s our goals at work.
Sweet good to know!! Thanks for providing that imma save that for reference! I think you’re right for sure, these girls are putting on so much weight right now 😂

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 42 since pistils - 49 since flip

2 weeks left and right on track as far as I can see, especially for my preference!! As mentioned above, sherbet terps coming through strong on these girls! They’re swelling up and putting on the weight! Tightened up their lines but one cola is just chillin side ways and ended up SC the cola 😆

IMG 0326
IMG 0327
IMG 0320
IMG 0323
IMG 0322
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Day 42 since pistils - 49 since flip

2 weeks left and right on track as far as I can see, especially for my preference!! As mentioned above, sherbet terps coming through strong on these girls! They’re swelling up and putting on the weight! Tightened up their lines but one cola is just chillin side ways and ended up SC the cola 😆
The okie side is flexin! 💪🏻👊🏻

Latest posts

Top Bottom