confusing posts, a coma, a period. Goes along way!

• Thread starter TreFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TreFarmer

Ok
Seperate lines
Works alright
OR
something like this... can do pretty well..
It kinda breaks up a run-on sentence
Sometimes:
You may see>>> "this...
Or ^^^this…
Do anything
•••••
Almost anything works to avoid those runon sentences that eventually lose context punctuation key sometimes posts suck otherones good got me I'm not a teacher but I had a cool teacher once

NOT THIS^^^^

Sorry just seeing alot of lazy posts that are only understood by the poster.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I hear ya on that man.

Gotta have some pride in your posts. You would think grammar and punctuation might come into mind first when articulating yourself.

ttystikk

ttystikk

You go right on tilting at that windmill, brother- turns out most peeps never got much of an edimu-cashun, so subtleties like grammar are pretty much optional. You want better posts? Ask your local Republican to consider funding school education programs again... and good luck with that.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

lmao. sooo true. I know im guilty of this, more so when i text people. its amazing how a coma or period can change things up so much. or clear things up so much.

T

TreFarmer

You go right on tilting at that windmill, brother- turns out most peeps never got much of an edimu-cashun, so subtleties like grammar are pretty much optional. You want better posts? Ask your local Republican to consider funding school education programs again... and good luck with that.

Ya you're right who wants to take responsibility for themselves...
And people kno I am not talking about people with literacy issues!! But the lazy MoFos that just type out twenty lines with no punctuation.
Prolly just better to blame it on the teachers... good show Tty..
Thanks for bringing the wisdom;)

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

shit drives me nuts.
****** is leading the list in my book.

for the OP's sake

T

TreFarmer

MainYallFucknTripnYoWhyUWorriedbBoutHowSomeBodieElseRightzNShitBeingAghLazyBoutReadingShit!
LOL
Im just messing you guys, LOL
Even after the joke (good one by the way;)) still couldn't resist posting a legit post! See, this is what I am talking about... super easy to break it up to make it make sense.
I am not the Grammar Guisstopo(sp?), just think the peeps that Can, SHOULD! CAUSE PEEPS THAT CAN'T, COULD, WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM THOSE WHO CAN! you know... "It takes a village" comment?? Well there ya go.
Good one Beezie right on point;) +1 for the fun

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I hear ya on that but.

Instead of trying to change people you always have the option not to read it. When it comes to this hobby a lot of people are not going to listen to someone trying to preach at them. I'm just saying. To tell you the truth when I read this board and I'm high I lose interest in stuff that is more then 4 or 5 sentences anyways. I don't really peg this site as my in depth discussions on life and what not.

Cort

Cort

Ok
confusing posts, a coma, a period. Goes along way!

Doncha just hate it when irony kicks you in the ass?

coma
[koh-muh]  co·ma
1    [koh-muh]
noun, plural -mas.
a state of prolonged unconsciousness, including a lack of response to stimuli, from which it is impossible to rouse a person.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
My favorite is when people mean to say "definitely", but instead spell out "defiantly". I always laugh at the syntax. I realize every person isn't a stickler for grammar like I am, but I don't understand why people try to put forth a thug image by the way they speak. "The" and "da" seem to mean the same thing, so why is it so hard to add the correct letters that enable proper diction?

I'm reminded of some I know who spout prose like their from an 18th century poet circle to describe what an asshole some dude was while shopping for a snack, and I figure the same amount of creativity goes into the choice of words that kids who use "dis" instead of "this". The same amount of effort can make one appear more or less intelligent than they really are, and I find it interesting how many people work so diligently toward the latter.

All laughs anyway

Love & Light

T

TreFarmer

Doncha just hate it when irony kicks you in the ass?

coma;)
[koh-muh]  co·ma
1    [koh-muh]
noun, plural -mas.
a state of prolonged unconsciousness, including a lack of response to stimuli, from which it is impossible to rouse a person.
Touché(sp?);)
Funny Cort, I just read that ;) but in all fairness I left out typos and mis-spellings etc. Becouse im not the grammar gistopo.. just think run-together posts suck..
All humor aside, a coma goes a long way sometimes:)
@Chem, I hear ya Dawg I almost didn't post and save it for church, but WTF right..
Unfortunately they are,sometimes, good valueable posts, just losing context... and I am sure everybody would agree the cleaner the farm the betterer it will be;) hehe he said betterer:)
typos are fair game, glad Cort got me before I got here to fix it;)
BTW
I remember a guy and his "Changing Nuts" thread, we were relentless.. :animbong:
As always with all respect

TreFarmer

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I am a high school drop out construction worker that can't spell to save his life.
Thank God for spell checker.
I know nothing about punchuwaytion.

I use the return key(or enter key) To break up my thoughts...
And
It's easier for me to read and
Probably easier for others to understand my ramblings..........

and I do not want to look as dumb as i really am here...lol
icon11.gif

]

:party0044:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
^^^^^^^^^Thanks Bro! :)^^^^^^^^^^^

Merry Christmas!

Passing Bong................:animbong:

392218_292923050742783_161007723934317_720052_1203255402_n.jpg