Congrats Colorado, the new Amsterdam

• Thread starter azmmjadvocates
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Congratulations, I can't wait to make the pilgrimage this summer to roll one up in Rockie mountains. You have made a statement also to Romney and the Republican party not to stand in the way of ending prohibition of marijuana. We are burning one tonight in Arizona celebrating with you. Again Congrats.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah Congradulation CO !!!

coloradochem

coloradochem

Dnt get me wrong now. i voted for it, and its really cool. but i doubt any shops will be open by this summer. there is going to be some lawsuits for shure, federal strong arming, and another round of elections in most counties and towns, etc etc. so pull up a chair and get ready for one hell of a show. one thing id say is safe to say, the average joe is safe now with his bag and pipe.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah if youre in CO and want to smoke i'd still go get a med card..... at least for the next 10 years until all the appeals clear up....

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

this is not the first time ive heard this.

SOMEONE, ANYONE, please explain to me how this law makes med users, the THOUSANDS OF THEM, stop going to dispensaries to pick up great herb cheap.

I dont understand what people are saying when they feel bad for the med industry. they just juiced it with steroids figuratively speaking. How many non med users are going to try and snag a bag now that this law just passed? how much of that herb do you think will be gotten from the dispensary? A LOT. even if a dude buys it and is sellin it to non meds, its still profit and revenue.

it passed hours ago, people are already choppin the stalks 6 hours later LOLOLOLOL

furthermore if you're a med user ALL TAXES FROM AMENDMENT 64 YOU WILL BE EXEMPT FROM. if you smoke herb thats worth the 35$ renewal anyways.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah but i dont think you really know what you're talking about. look at it as a whole not just this amendment.

This is Colorado, Weed is everywhere ALREADY, has been, will be. This law doesnt really mean shit, if anyone wanted to smoke i guarantee if you dont know 10 people with dank on hand then i dont know where the fuck you're livin in CO.

and i dont understand how it would be cheaper for NON medical. they'll have operations and employees and overheads too.

like i say, 180 a zip for organic soil kush,ogs, haze, whatever, is pretty decent enough. that is what we pay here in colorado.

you would trust the herb of someone with a booth at a farmers market over a store than cant move and pays taxes and stuff? i dont understand how someone with 2K watts could grow more efficiently and cost effective as someone with a warehouse.

im not even hittin the prohibition with alcohol thing, this is so far different the only thing thats the same is the word prohibition.

and "every mofo" will not have a backyard full. some people dont live breathe and sleep weed. some smoke it to relax, and some are smart enough to realize its better to buy than waste 3 months and a couple hundred dollars for 10 grams of decent in your "computer case stealth micro grow"

remember 3 flowering plants. thats not worth it to about 99% of people, but its funny cause people will plant 1 seed and put it under the light above the stove, then have images of LBS in their head.

i'd be more than happy to put a 20$ bet that the med industry will thrive stronger than ever in 2013. any takers?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

No way a warehouse can grow near as efficient as a small time grower or even begin to compete with the quality for the price. Then answer me this how is any establishment after they go legit from a mmc to a retail outlet n all and all, how are they gonna pay all the new ridiculous sin taxes, compete with a crazy new influx of growers, and still keep there prices competitive when every other back yards full opf dank on the block? lol....its not happening sorry.....The best weed around is gonna be a lot closer to about 50 dollars an oz before too long....besides labor I can grow an OZ of indoor top shelf hydro for about 12 bucks a zip at 50 a zip thats still 400% profit.....I'm game if its legal.....where do I sign.....

and this is why i feel you dont know what you're talking about.

64 says if you are a medicinal user or establishment you WILL NOT pay any of the new taxes and will be exempt.

Crazy new influx of growers? please, tell me who was waiting for full legalization thinking that would have happened, when you could have spent mere dollars and have been doing it for years. that ship has already sailed and landed here dude. years ago.

id still pay 180 for a zip of 100% organic indoor treated with love over a 30$ zip of some new random grower with random seed phenos backdoor weed. in all parts of business and life you get what you pay for, and if youre tryin to be a cheap ass you'll get cheap ass weed. Im a quality over quantity person all day.

indoor top shelf hydro for 12 a zip in a small grow? please, break down those lights, ac/heat, fans and power, electricity, time, labor, nutrients to 12$ a zip.

do you not pay yourself? i dont do work for fuckin free.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
no wonder why word is the killer is getting dilluted more n more:(....sad

what???o_O

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
no wonder why word is the killer is getting dilluted more n more:(....sad ....all my p1s were probably selected from a lot more than a thousand seedlings and heck I know a bunch a bros do the same amount of seed work. See thats why a "cut" used to mean something before the green rush. Its all good though to each there own. Theres a lot of diversity out there.
you just signed up yesterday...who are you really??? if you are such a mecca in the weed world bro...

Latest posts

Top Bottom