Congrats Colorado, the new Amsterdam

• Thread starter azmmjadvocates
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Just watched a political pundit talk about the legalization of mj in CO and WA and when asked about the federal gov response he said it will most likely be a hands off approach! Start your six plants people time to overgrow the gov!!!!!CO and WA are now the most legal places in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just watched a political pundit talk about the legalization of mj in CO and WA and when asked about the federal gov response he said it will most likely be a hands off approach! Start your six plants people time to overgrow the gov!!!!!CO and WA are now the most legal places in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!

So my wife and I can grow 12 plants combined household???
If so thats awesome. Grow trees, lol. Wont need more than that...

Again peeps dont blow it. Bee cool when driving, kinda fun to just cruise at speed limit, enjoy the ride. Dont give em reason to fuck with ya. Better off baked or not..
Nascar lane changes are fun in my high prefromance custom hot rod, but its asking for trouble Kolah will tell ya bout that, scared the old man, he sure held on...
This is great for the majority if some responsiblity and common sense are used, hopefully folks will not be too stoned to act right....

incognito

incognito

I wish I could produce an oz for $12 indoors. I couldn’t produce an oz for $12 outdoors. Maybe if I threw a handful of free schwag seeds into the backyard, let mother nature provide the light and water, harvest with my lawnmower, and supplied an army of smokers who love to toke something that's not much better than Mex gas tank weed.
Classic Remix, I know I sound disrespectful. Sorry. Please don't feel attacked. I just can't see it. What about the costs of housing your grow. What about your time cultivating. Equipment. Electrical. Water. Nutrients. Mothering. Cloning. Blooming. Harvesting. What about a return for all of this headache?
Okay, let's do some quick math. If you are an excellent grower and possess kick ass genetics, then you can produce 32 oz per flowering cycle with a 1000W HID. You will have to burn the light and cooling fans for three months to complete a full grow cycle, including veg, bloom, and cure. Light and fans cost this grower about a $100 a month. That's $300 dollars electrical costs to produce 32oz with best case scenario. Your oz cost is $9.38. You now have $2.62 to cover nutes, water, capital investment, work-time, etc.
And the last point I'd like to make is that we all need to grow the value of our product.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I wish I could produce an oz for $12 indoors. I couldn’t produce an oz for $12 outdoors. Maybe if I threw a handful of free schwag seeds into the backyard, let mother nature provide the light and water, harvest with my lawnmower, and supplied an army of smokers who love to toke something that's not much better than Mex gas tank weed.
Classic Remix, I know I sound disrespectful. Sorry. Please don't feel attacked. I just can't see it. What about the costs of housing your grow. What about your time cultivating. Equipment. Electrical. Water. Nutrients. Mothering. Cloning. Blooming. Harvesting. What about a return for all of this headache?
Okay, let's do some quick math. If you are an excellent grower and possess kick ass genetics, then you can produce 32 oz per flowering cycle with a 1000W HID. You will have to burn the light and cooling fans for three months to complete a full grow cycle, including veg, bloom, and cure. Light and fans cost this grower about a $100 a month. That's $300 dollars electrical costs to produce 32oz with best case scenario. Your oz cost is $9.38. You now have $2.62 to cover nutes, water, capital investment, work-time, etc.
And the last point I'd like to make is that we all need to grow the value of our product.

Thanks for doing the math but I fear that all the rational argument in the world won't convince some people. It's as if cars suddenly became legal, and now everyone thinks they can be a master mechanic. LET THEM TRY, I say! And, as soon as they've failed miserably, let them come to us and get top quality- and they'll be willing to pay for it, knowing a bit more about how difficult it actually is to grow great ganja.

One more point I'd like to make about scaling up to meet demand, etc. This forum and others are alive with people who have been to dispensaries and discovered that many are selling substandard product. Many of these dispensaries are staffed by people who are highly skilled and utilize the best gear and latest techniques... only to see average results time and time again. Simply scaling up does not guarantee quality, only quantity.

Some of us are out to develop ways to do both, without compromises... ultimately, that's where the market is headed. Legal ramifications be damned, the market is speaking.

Goba

Goba

Congratulations Colorado!!! We made a huge step forward. Proud to call Colorado my home! Now that we have taken this first step, we need to realize that the whole country will be watching us. Lets set the example that shows the rest of the country and the world that Cannabis laws are outdated and in need of changing.

Goba

Goba

well first off ya gotta max out production like only I do and that'll be part of stepping in to compete at this level.....12 dollars a zip is based on 2-3 gpw average....I do that....those that know me have seen it many times....I dont always got enough to fill my shit for it but usually about 2 gpw.....I run a 4k rooms .
haha, I usually don't call people out for their bullshit but 2-3gpw average. You know thats 4.5 to 6.7 lbs per 1000W. Next time you make up numbers, make sure they are realistic. lmao

incognito

incognito

Voters in Colorado have something very big to be proud of. Hell, I wish I was there just to say that I voted for it. Colorado and Washington have picked up the ball and charged forwards. In football terms, I call it a "bull rush" on a QB Pres. To continue the football analogy, Obama has thrown some interceptions. Now that anti-legalization offensive line has left our QB Pres unprotected. He came close to being sacked last night. Let us hope he will show up and play during the second half of this game. I think Colorado and Washington are facing the Feds in the ultimate Superbowl.
By the way, thanks for taking the attention off California. For the Cause!

Dorje

Dorje

haha, I usually don't call people out for their bullshit but 2-3gpw average. You know thats 4.5 to 6.7 lbs per 1000W. Next time you make up numbers, make sure they are realistic. lmao

No doubt... SoCoScurge, fitting username, you are obviously full of crap and not who you are pretending to be. F-off and quit polluting this forum.

Dorje

Dorje

This is a good day for CO, and all those who voted NO are going to regret acting out of fear one day in the future.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Well if the fed do choose to attack colorado or washington for voting to legalize the rest of us in other states need to stand by our brothers in arms to show them its not just a few stoners,I see MANY states following their lead,can you imagine how many pro legalization proposals will be on the next ballot in other states?

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

yeah if youre in CO and want to smoke i'd still go get a med card..... at least for the next 10 years until all the appeals clear up....
I wouldn't!
Now if you want to grow more than your 3/3? I'd get a card.
Constitutional right to consume weed. This is huge:
Employment discrimination (drug tests)
Insurance discrimination (drug tests)
CPS ...
That's just the tip of the iceberg...

Now dabbing time, and a little hard-hitting German bass.

incognito

incognito

Arkansas rejected MMJ. Close, but no cigar. I hope I live long enough to see the south wake up. I have the right to say this. I am an east coast transplant. I grew up in VA, redneck deep in racism. My own bro calls me Hippie-Gypsy. My grandfather said more times than I could ever count, "pot is for ni@@ers". This is not my opinion, of course. It is my brothers. He is closed minded. I tried to enlighten my brother. He does not understand how racist he really is. When I go home to visit Mom, I am always happy to "head west". Racism is an indiscriminate pandemic. Really, out west is much better situation. At this time, I view those 'necks hopeless. Please have faith in this, I got your back Colorado. We have a common goal.

I raise a toast to the voters of Colorado. Thank you for all of the hard work.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

well first off ya gotta max out production like only I do and that'll be part of stepping in to compete at this level.....12 dollars a zip is based on 2-3 gpw average....I do that....
Bullshit!
Prove it!
Yeah, I pull 2-3 keys off every 1K, too, easy :)

Just another kid hopped up on ADD meds.
WTF! Rollitup still down?

And I'm not sure if you knew, but the doctor prescribed you all that Adderall so that you could share it with your friends at high school. They never just give a kid, one dose.

Oh, I get it. You pull 2-3 gpw Cop Weight. Okay.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Arkansas rejected MMJ. Close, but no cigar. I hope I live long enough to see the south wake up. I have the right to say this. I am an east coast transplant. I grew up in VA, redneck deep in racism. My own bro calls me Hippie-Gypsy. My grandfather said more times than I could ever count, "pot is for ni@@ers". This is not my opinion, of course. It is my brothers. He is closed minded. I tried to enlighten my brother. He does not understand how racist he really is. When I go home to visit Mom, I am always happy to "head west". Racism is an indiscriminate pandemic. Really, out west is much better situation. At this time, I view those 'necks hopeless. Please have faith in this, I got your back Colorado. We have a common goal.

I raise a toast to the voters of Colorado. Thank you for all of the hard work.

Brother, I used to live in Arkansas. I started growing there. Boy, am I glad I got the hell out before I got busted...

My grandfather had a lot of outdated opinions like that, too- and they died with him. I am seeing to that every day, living by example.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I just want to clarify that the $12/oz claim wasnt made by Classic Remix, that would be the boastful words of our just slightly less than sane "friend" who named himself properly (AGAIN) socoscourge. Ugh. Just dont want my boy CR misquoted is all. Peace homie! Motiv

incognito

incognito

If there is a grower that has perfected cultivation techniques that produce the yields suggest in this thread, please WRITE A BOOK! We all want to know. Nothing could be more enlightening than seeing with our own eyes. Please post a pic. Hey, I want to believe. I would love it to be true. Peace out... o_O

Top Bottom