• Thread starter RobotChicken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilrays

devilrays

Thank you everyone who makes this site possible!!:banana1sv6:

pura

pura

you might want to give waayne a big thank you also....after the robbery he made a big donation that paid the server bill for the next 3months...without him thcfarmer would probably be offline right now....

Thanks amigo:rock

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
waayne is delicious and so is the Farm. A site with direct and concise purpose. Amazing information and genetics rolled right into one place...

Rock on Logic! :anim_52:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Kind

Thanks for your generosity waayne very selfless of you, good karma should rain on you. Congratulations logic, the sky is the limit amigo

mal

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Congratulations Logic u run the best weed site..
& thanks waayne 4 keeping the ship from sinking.. U must b ballin' 

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock waayne :rock

You be the man.. Thanks Logic and all!

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks logic for keeping everything up and running, even after the rough times you went through.

Next stop, 1 million visits!

RIPP

RIPP

:banana1sv6:
THC Farmer: Currently Active Users: 1750 (232 members and 1518 guests)

S

ScrOGer

WIthout a doubt, the best community too. it takes a certain culture to keep it in check. Great job Logic!

P

pandor

I recently joined here and I want to say that I love this site. Great job on the art work too. I love the green color scheme and the guy up top smoking a joint with the nice buds! Well done!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks Waayne and Logic! Only been a member for like 2 months but i cant say enough about the farm! Most resourceful place on the web for people like us! Chalk a block of nice folks to boot!

Top Bottom