conserve sc

• Thread starter venial
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
venial

venial

I was recently involved in a thread regarding the hemp russet mite and any and all possible ways to eradicate this pest. Several people suggested conserve sc which is a concentrate usually only available via amazon or ebay. It contains a high concentration of spinosad ( spin-OH-sad ) at 11.6% containing both spinosyn A and D. I am not sure but I am under the assumption it's not organic but I could be sadly mistaken. My first bottle of it came today around noon and I plan on spraying it at sunrise, if anyone has any stories of failure or success please share!

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

I was recently involved in a thread regarding the hemp russet mite and any and all possible ways to eradicate this pest. Several people suggested conserve sc which is a concentrate usually only available via amazon or ebay. It contains a high concentration of spinosad ( spin-OH-sad ) at 11.6% containing both spinosyn A and D. I am not sure but I am under the assumption it's not organic but I could be sadly mistaken. My first bottle of it came today around noon and I plan on spraying it at sunrise, if anyone has any stories of failure or success please share!
Hey bro @TSTEW313 uses it religiously and I believe @Canappa has used it with some success as well. Good luck.

Canappa

Canappa

Hey bro @TSTEW313 uses it religiously and I believe @Canappa has used it with some success as well. Good luck.

Wut up @Tnelz , long time no chat, lol Yeh I used it with great success in my last run two weeks into flower all mites gone from the fpog. @venial you will have no stories of failure cuz the shit work bro! @TSTEW313 is the one who made me a believer.

Last edited:
venial

venial

awesome! i'm just trying to find as much info out as possible such as the best time to spray etc etc

Tnelz

Tnelz

Wut up @Tnelz , long time no chat, lol Yeh I used it with great success in my last run two weeks into flower all mites gone from the fpog. @venial you will have no stories of failure cuz the shit work bro! @TSTEW313 is the one who made me a believer.
What's good bro? Life is hectic both in the grow room and beyond. Lol. I'm still around though. Was actually gifted some fpog beans so as soon as I pop u will be hearing from me quote a bit I'm sure! Hope all is well bro!

Canappa

Canappa

What's good bro? Life is hectic both in the grow room and beyond. Lol. I'm still around though. Was actually gifted some fpog beans so as soon as I pop u will be hearing from me quote a bit I'm sure! Hope all is well bro!

All is good thanks for asking, I work come home from work, do more in garden eat and sleep sums it up. I am glad you finally have the fpog cut is it the Cereal cut? I still have the zoe fpog just one mother right now after two runs I realize she is not the fruity cereal but more of the funky TAK side of her. I almost lost it after they mites got to my garden, the hit my clones too,the Conserve took care of that problem. Good luck with that fpog I know you been wanting it for a min you deserve it;)

venial

venial

awesome to hear all the success stories makes be feel very confident my application via an atomizer will work tonight

Tnelz

Tnelz

All is good thanks for asking, I work come home from work, do more in garden eat and sleep sums it up. I am glad you finally have the fpog cut is it the Cereal cut? I still have the zoe fpog just one mother right now after two runs I realize she is not the fruity cereal but more of the funky TAK side of her. I almost lost it after they mites got to my garden, the hit my clones too,the Conserve took care of that problem. Good luck with that fpog I know you been wanting it for a min you deserve it;)
They came from jaws labs. Third party. I was told I should be able to find a cereal pheno so fingers are crossed bro!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Go to @Canappa fruity pebbles og grow an you can see he was two weeks into flower an @caregiverken was also into flower an @norcalmike I believe was also in flower when they sprayed the conserve SC!

B

basement bob

@venial ^ That's what I did and it worked great. 1 time application at recommended dose with bennie's. No mites at harvest. Plants examined by Bachelor Horticulturist from state university.

I combined bennie's with conserve and Sulphur.

And sprayed with an airless paint sprayer.

Bob

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
In California it's not approved organic, but Entrust is. It can be easier to find to purchase (in California) if you have an operator's permit. Know that it's now known that spinosad harms pollinators, application in the evening is best.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Well that is a great success story @basement bob thanks for sharing this information with us, I always have a bottle of conserve sc on my shelve just in case!

DC105

DC105

It's worked the best for me! I've tried a couple different products. TSTEW313 also firmed me on to it! It's well worth the $.

The Humanure

The Humanure

i'm harvesting in 1 week and then in two weeks.
I don't have any mites but wanted to cover my ass with a spray of the Conserve SC.

How late into final flower can you spray?

Tnelz

Tnelz

If u don't have mites don't spray ur buds. II wouldn't spray once buds have formed. U can however root drench and it will be plenty effective.

The Humanure

The Humanure

cool thanks! Do you know the basic instructions for root drench? I have never done that.
It wont make the buds absorb the flavor?

Im 2 weeks till harvest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom