Consider Cogos

• Thread starter Flybear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Ray is rather "unique" as I stated above in regards to the op requests in the opening comments as a nice way to put it. And now you all see what I meant about him. If you were to see him now in comparison with then, well you would know that karma has a way of catching up with you. Talk about grandiose delusions 😵 Ray will also tell you that Americas Cannabis Genetics are all contaminated by viruses lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

the only rat is a the guy who sits behind a keyboard that cant read calling someone else a rat these are the typical tv gangsters

Dude I dont even know who you are. I was just saying we didnt use the word snitch. We called them a rat.

And in my experience when pressured by the dea most become rats.

A

argo

Dude I dont even know who you are. I was just saying we didnt use the word snitch. We called them a rat.

And in my experience when pressured by the dea most become rats.
snitch rat what ever you want to call them i suggest you look up definition and perhaps post it...voluntarily being a witness being one of many especially against a heroin dealer that sold junk or weed or anything to a minor i would consider a badge of honor.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

snitch rat what ever you want to call them i suggest you look up definition and perhaps post it...voluntarily being a witness being one of many especially against a heroin dealer that sold junk or weed or anything to a minor i would consider a badge of honor.

Who are you and what are you talking about?

Or just keep ranting away. Whatever.

A

argo

Who are you and what are you talking about?

Or just keep ranting away. Whatever.
did you write this?

And in my experience when pressured by the dea most become rats .... i was answering what you wrote....man you kids are damaged or needy or something what the fuck

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
did you write this?

And in my experience when pressured by the dea most become rats .... i was answering what you wrote....man you kids are damaged or needy or something what the fuck
You dont consider voluntarily assisting the DEA = Rat or Snitch? Its no different if you were pressured or volunteered to provide info for seed sales to the DEA.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

did you write this?

What kids?

Who the hell are you and why do you think your opinion of us would matter?

Rant on! Lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

did you write this?

Kinda sounding like the opposite. You must be a very insecure, needy, weak minded, angry, guilt ridden sole to feel the need to run around forums trying to justify yourself for the acceptance of people you don't know.

It's not only sad to watch I kinda feel sorry for you that complete strangers opinions mean so much to you that you would go to this extent.

You probably won't get what your looking for here. Maybe a self help forum would be of more benefit to you?

Anyhow self forgiveness is where you need to start. If you can't forgive yourself then how do you expect these outstanding folks with a common interest to do so?

Maybe come back after you make some progress.

A

argo

I almost want to call Dr phill and tell home there is a new guy in town. Do any of you young people today no How to have a conversation? You just blamed me for what your doing. you never answered the question I asked it's like u kids powered trip... huge egos always on the defensive always the victim and have a need to control its strange but hey what do i no lol carry on
MMG, he is the guy in the affidavit that worked with the DEA and provided inside info about Neville and the seedbank operations.
Provided inside info lol that's laughable

Last edited:
A

argo

Kinda sounding like the opposite. You must be a very insecure, needy, weak minded, angry, guilt ridden sole to feel the need to run around forums trying to justify yourself for the acceptance of people you don't know.

It's not only sad to watch I kinda feel sorry for you that complete strangers opinions mean so much to you that you would go to this extent.

You probably won't get what your looking for here. Maybe a self help forum would be of more benefit to you?

Anyhow self forgiveness is where you need to start. If you can't forgive yourself then how do you expect these outstanding folks with a common interest to do so?

i almost want to call dr phil

A

argo

Don't forget what the owner did to the cannabis cultivation community!

Read Cogo's own words on how he turned in The Holland Seed Bank, attached is the 1994 affidavit.

During a two-week period beginning on October 26, 1989, the DEA raided gardening centers and private homes in 46 states. The results of that first phase of Green Merchant -- released on November 9, 1989 -- were:

o 377 arrests of private citizens for marijuana cultivation;

o 42,677 marijuana plants seized (the Justice Department counts unsprouted seeds in soil as marijuana plants);

o 875 pounds of packaged marijuana seized;

o 2.5 pounds of methamphetamine seized;

o 5 pounds of mushrooms seized;

o 280 indoor grow-sites seized;

o 19 stores and warehouses seized;

o 11 store owners arrested (8 store owners had their businesses seized without being charged of any criminal activity);

o $7,318,000 in total assets seized.

--------------

o 19 stores closed down: 7 stores forfeited, 11 currently under forfeiture litigation, 1 store no explanation;

o 16 store owners arrested;

o $9,208,928 in total assets seized.

(No new statistics on either quantities of packaged marijuana or other illegal substances seized.)

The Operation was far from over. During the past 18 months the DEA has continued its Green Merchant investigations. The most recent figures -- released by the Justice Department on February 1, 1991 -- are:

o 443 arrests of private citizens for marijuana cultivation;

o 50,794 marijuana plants seized (including unsprouted seeds in soil);

o 358 indoor grow-sites seized;

Of all the arrests made in Green Merchant thus far, only two people had illegal substances other than marijuana in their homes; one man with 2.5 pounds of methamphetamine, and another with 5 pounds of mushrooms. Indeed indoor pot-growers don't appear to be supporting the criminal drug trade

#NeverForget
there it is again.... toad is again the leader talking for everyone else "the "community" god your fucking pathetic the counter culture is dead son get over it and toad quit posting bullshit no one believes you everything you tell people to read is opposite what you tell them

A

argo

there it is again.... toad is again the leader talking for everyone else "the "community" god your fucking pathetic the counter culture is dead son get over it and toad quit posting bullshit no one believes you everything you tell people to read is opposite what you tell them
Mr toad your trial set precedent for everyone else's... toads trial is the one that established that... e medical necessity cant be used as a defense ... good going toad should we be grateful? you tried to blame imler the guy who was supposed to buy all that dope you grew lol when are you going to man up?

A

argo

Don't forget what the owner did to the cannabis cultivation community!

Read Cogo's own words on how he turned in The Holland Seed Bank, attached is the 1994 affidavit.

During a two-week period beginning on October 26, 1989, the DEA raided gardening centers and private homes in 46 states. The results of that first phase of Green Merchant -- released on November 9, 1989 -- were:

o 377 arrests of private citizens for marijuana cultivation;

o 42,677 marijuana plants seized (the Justice Department counts unsprouted seeds in soil as marijuana plants);

o 875 pounds of packaged marijuana seized;

o 2.5 pounds of methamphetamine seized;

o 5 pounds of mushrooms seized;

o 280 indoor grow-sites seized;

o 19 stores and warehouses seized;

o 11 store owners arrested (8 store owners had their businesses seized without being charged of any criminal activity);

o $7,318,000 in total assets seized.

--------------

o 19 stores closed down: 7 stores forfeited, 11 currently under forfeiture litigation, 1 store no explanation;

o 16 store owners arrested;

o $9,208,928 in total assets seized.

(No new statistics on either quantities of packaged marijuana or other illegal substances seized.)

The Operation was far from over. During the past 18 months the DEA has continued its Green Merchant investigations. The most recent figures -- released by the Justice Department on February 1, 1991 -- are:

o 443 arrests of private citizens for marijuana cultivation;

o 50,794 marijuana plants seized (including unsprouted seeds in soil);

o 358 indoor grow-sites seized;

Of all the arrests made in Green Merchant thus far, only two people had illegal substances other than marijuana in their homes; one man with 2.5 pounds of methamphetamine, and another with 5 pounds of mushrooms. Indeed indoor pot-growers don't appear to be supporting the criminal drug trade

#NeverForget
toad your very disingenuous none of those things you listed is in any affidavit you pulled them out of your ass mr toad all of them were illegal mr toad god dont you remeber you 3 years in the pen for growing like 6000 plants? u didnt even get charged with manufacturing with intent to distribute what was your charge? oh thats right " a crime against the us government" lol really dude

A

argo

wow you just blamed me for what you did read what you just said to me some kind of psychological evaluation all you had to do is answer what i asked you narcissist control freak you sound like mr toad

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

wow you just blamed me for what you did read what you just said to me some kind of psychological evaluation all you had to do is answer what i asked you narcissist control freak you sound like mr toad
I'm responding to your tone not blaming you for a dam thing. You never asked me a dam thing. It doesn't take a phycology degree to see your need for others approval.

I'm all ears ask away.

A

argo

You dont consider voluntarily assisting the DEA = Rat or Snitch? Its no different if you were pressured or volunteered to provide info for seed sales to the DEA.
premeditated is the same as voluntary? hmm i dont think so i was a willingly witness i wasn't forced to do anything sneak around and inform i dont believe heroin dealers should deal to minors do you? defend that dick weed do you have kids? probably not your still a kid you were in fucking diapers in 1988 hightimes and another magazine told the world what he was doing and what they were doing and what all you fucking idiots were doing and you all opened your big mouths like here on Facebook telling the fucking world what you are doing now lmao quit watching so much tv and pretending you no something ....you dont ...u cant read if if you can you cant comprehend what you read godamn you young people are such little wieners

A

argo

I'm responding to your tone not blaming you for a dam thing. You never asked me a dam thing. It doesn't take a phycology degree to see your need for others approval.

I'm all ears ask away.
again with the psychological rationalization your sounding like more of a women scroll up i already asked pay attention quite listening to just what comes out of your own pie hole... god lmao you kids are annoying

Top Bottom