Consider Cogos

• Thread starter Flybear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

again with the psychological rationalization your sounding like more of a women scroll up i already asked pay attention quite listening to just what comes out of your own pie hole... god lmao you kids are annoying
Lmao I think your on the wrong forum. This kid (mentality speaking) can't handle an adult conversation. Feel free to keep seeking approval no skin off my ass. Reminds me of a scorned middle age woman. Idk maybe to many paint chips as a kid? Bet there teeth marks in his crayons. Either way think I'll just bail on this

agseedco

agseedco

FYI Everyone - @argo is Raymond Anthony Cogo - he is the person who turned in Nevil and The Holland Seed Bank, he has been harassing me in private messages.

Please see the attached affidavit of Cogo / argo:

agseedco

agseedco

And here is the story of Nevil, The Holland Seed Bank and the rat/snitch/POS Ray Anthony Cogo, who turned on Nevil, and handed all of the addresses of the seed sales that he sent out for Nevil (even though Nevil told him to destroy the address information) to the DEA, and started Operation Green Merchant, as accurately as I could report it.

May Nevil Rest in Peace
&
May Cogo Rot in Hell

agseedco

agseedco

FYI: Here is Cogo in another thread admitting these photos of Nevil and contained in Cogo's affidavit against Nevil, are his:
Screen Shot 2019 08 13 at 25926 PM

I got these from Cogo's Facebook page when he was arguing with someone else.

Cogo in Nevil's house:
Anthony ray Cogo Snitch

Nevil and Cogo's wife:
Neville

Nevilles house front

Cannabis Castle

Basement nevilles

Basement nevilles 2

Basement cannabis castle

Nevilles house front
A

argo

FYI: Here is Cogo in another thread admitting these photos of Nevil and contained in Cogo's affidavit against Nevil, are his:
View attachment 887855

I got these from Cogo's Facebook page when he was arguing with someone else.

Cogo in Nevil's house:
View attachment 887839

Nevil and Cogo's wife:
View attachment 887840

View attachment 887842

View attachment 887843

View attachment 887844

View attachment 887845

View attachment 887846
Mr toad is hoping that people cant read he has supplied you all of the documents lets address mr toads concerns one at a time
#1, Mr toad has unequivocally stated beyond a shadow of a doubt that I turned in 11000 addresses so what does the affidavit say? It says I sent out 11000 orders
#2. Mr toad has a whole list of all the people that got into trouble…im sorry there is nothing on the information that he provided that corroborates that claim he is pulling it out of his ass he is assuming
#3. the affidavit Clearly shows 8 pages 29 per page the prosecutors shows 30 out of those 30 addresses only 6 show up on the 8 pages
#4.mr toad Cleary states in his own hit piece that” what’s even more shocking is that the DEA already had all the customer list while cogo was sending them “ the fucking idiot says it in his own hit piece
#5 just saying affidavit was in fact used in 90. It was prepared under case caption of 90 case against Nevil Frink and 36 others. Not filed federal court until 94 prosecution, agent got magistrate to attest for filing. My affidavit signed 90 was supporting of the 90 prosecutors indictment. The pacer dox don't have it attached. Then attested and filed in 94 with that years indictment.
Pikes affidavit said he had originals of orders which included 30 of 36 on 8 pages. Implied he had all the orders, implied from me, but equally from their own sources.
To make this perfectly clear Pike and DEA had all the orders anyway, as Todd admits, so if only 6 of 36 on your 8 pages were on the the 90 indictment, the other 30 of 36 not on lists were known by DEA only... The DEA had their own independent methods and sources, and my information was collaborative at most. I only had 8 pages. Ergo DEA had it all, already.. mr toad has no proof. And Hard to prove negative.
#6. What Mr toad is trying to hide is that the cannabis industry from start to finish is a government corporate operation…it started with the funding of 3 billionaires the goal of which was working threw non profits to change cultural attitudes to get the laws in place for a future medical cannabis market a market that those who supported the so called” legalization would not be apart of in the end. The goal of government was too identify the hidden demand in the black market….how was the accomplished ? “legalization” lol a scarcity of international weed created a demand for a domestic market a …indoor shit where you sleep market one that could be monitored of course it needed seeds and those were provided by a fellow that had a relationship with law enforcement the idea was to build a indoor market….high times provided the info the advertisement of seeds that where monitored form the start….even your ganja guru ed Rosenthal was working with the government pot farm with Dr. Carlton turner. Nevil was a junkie on the run that sold to minores fuck that piece of shit this industry from the start was always a government run industry I know I was there its one of the reasons I got out
#7 Todd refuses to address facts sources. Gleans what he wants ignores the rest and any objectivity. Just inflames with accusations, and while my affidavit is there, he inflames with trying to connect all OGM results to me.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

2 sides to every story and then there is the truth. I'm not even going to attempt to discern what is what. I grow legally I have no worries. I don't support snitches and I don't have the time or inclination to figure out if you in fact are or are not a snitch. I also don't support smearing someone's reputation and again I'm not going to waste my time trying to come to an educated opinion on this.

This forum to me is a place where like minded people can get together and share a passion in an adult forum with some degree of civility.

I'm sure my opinion is not popular to many on here and that's ok with me. What I feel is important is sharing info and helping one another improve on our passion.

I think it's good that the info is out and posted in this thread for people to make an informed decision but let's keep it here. And I hope the both of you are here to help the community not shit all over it.

I may not be a mod or have any authority here but I am part of the community and this is my voice. Popular or not.

A

argo

2 sides to every story and then there is the truth. I'm not even going to attempt to discern what is what. I grow legally I have no worries. I don't support snitches and I don't have the time or inclination to figure out if you in fact are or are not a snitch. I also don't support smearing someone's reputation and again I'm not going to waste my time trying to come to an educated opinion on this.

This forum to me is a place where like minded people can get together and share a passion in an adult forum with some degree of civility.

I'm sure my opinion is not popular to many on here and that's ok with me. What I feel is important is sharing info and helping one another improve on our passion.

I think it's good that the info is out and posted in this thread for people to make an informed decision but let's keep it here. And I hope the both of you are here to help the community not shit all over it.

I may not be a mod or have any authority here but I am part of the community and this is my voice. Popular or not.
well said

A

argo

Funny how so many people fall for marketing. You honestly think the plant gives a shit where its nutrients come from?
you are partially correct but throw the baby out with the bathwater...its true that nutrients are absorbed as ions so it doesn't matter the source "sort of" many fertilizer today contain additives and poor quality elements and also many mix calcium nitrate with magnesium sulfate which forms gypsum like veg and bloom so although you are partially correct as far as ions are concerned you miss out in understanding quality

BigCube

BigCube

you are partially correct but throw the baby out with the bathwater...its true that nutrients are absorbed as ions so it doesn't matter the source "sort of" many fertilizer today contain additives and poor quality elements and also many mix calcium nitrate with magnesium sulfate which forms gypsum like veg and bloom so although you are partially correct as far as ions are concerned you miss out in understanding quality

Nope. I fully understand quality. That's why I read labels.

A

argo

Nope. I fully understand quality. That's why I read labels.
the point is the plants do care where the elements are coming from because if they cant absorb them they cant grow properly and you are correct to wash your hands and put on gloves

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

the point is the plants do care where the elements are coming from because if they cant absorb them they cant grow properly and you are correct to wash your hands and put on gloves
So what sets your apart? I mean there are a lot of different sources of each nutrient but when mixing into concentrates some are easier than others and if your mixing into a 1 part it's even more limited to what sources you can use. I feel dry ferts win all day long as they have an advantage on this. So what is so different that you are doing?

BigCube

BigCube

I understand that. My point was that most nutrient regiments are pretty much the same. They vary a bit, but not enough to matter, marketers try to make them sound so much better than the next guy, when in reality they arent that different.

Choose a nutrient line, get used to it and there is no reason to change brands. That was my point. Why not try xyz brand nutes? Cause they arent any better than what I'm already using.

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Notice that there has been no disputing the origin of the formulas, and instead were witness's of just how desperate one is to justify their own actions while using the children as a reason. And all while degrading the "children" here - The Irony!

A

argo

So what sets your apart? I mean there are a lot of different sources of each nutrient but when mixing into concentrates some are easier than others and if your mixing into a 1 part it's even more limited to what sources you can use. I feel dry ferts win all day long as they have an advantage on this. So what is so different that you are doing?
firstly what i can tell you will sound like what%99 percent will tell you when they are selling their gak. Anyone can copy a recipe off the label bring it to a company and they will make it ...i also do that for people. However what makes each recipe different is the quality of raw material used and how they are put together i have patent method of putting these elements together . The majority takes a bag of elemental salts add water and make a liquid concentrate i use elemental salts but i also use some elements that are already in concentrate form and are food grade ...its more expensive to make and really over kill however i wanted to be different and produce the absolute cleanest product a product that some organic growers are using to supplement their grows because it is really clean with no additives. The cheapest salts are used for soil they are usually are a lot lower grade product however if you are using rock wool or coco or soiless mix for potted plants or are using hydroponics you need a good clean fertilizer. I would say the draw back to my fertilizer is my part b micro nutrients are very acidic....so you need a good ph up if you are using the fertilizer in equal amounts. 7.5 ml A and 7.5ml B =1150ppm or 1.85ec after the finale reading of your water.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

firstly what i can tell you will sound like what%99 percent will tell you when they are selling their gak. Anyone can copy a recipe off the label bring it to a company and they will make it ...i also do that for people. However what makes each recipe different is the quality of raw material used and how they are put together i have patent method of putting these elements together . The majority takes a bag of elemental salts add water and make a liquid concentrate i use elemental salts but i also use some elements that are already in concentrate form and are food grade ...its more expensive to make and really over kill however i wanted to be different and produce the absolute cleanest product a product that some organic growers are using to supplement their grows because it is really clean with no additives. The cheapest salts are used for soil they are usually are a lot lower grade product however if you are using rock wool or coco or soiless mix for potted plants or are using hydroponics you need a good clean fertilizer. I would say the draw back to my fertilizer is my part b micro nutrients are very acidic....so you need a good ph up if you are using the fertilizer in equal amounts. 7.5 ml A and 7.5ml B =1150ppm or 1.85ec after the finale reading of your water.
Fair enough and I agree quality of salt used is important. But other are also using this kind of tech maybe not exactly the same but a slight difference can open a new patent. I still find it hard to claim anything for a 1 part concentrate other than the quality of the salts used. I prefer multiple sources of each nutrient. I find this for some reason to be more stable to ph and plants. Say for example calcium carbonate, calcium nitrate, calcium sulfate. All are different in availability and a mixture of multiple sources of each nutrient allows for an ability to really make a fertilizer with as close to the exact ratios you want. Now I know in cannabis it's not as demanding to be bang on as other applications I used to mix my own for but I still feel it's important. This is why I prefer dry ferts So i can tweek things a bit here and there. Like more , potassium, sulfur or phosphate at times in flower without throwing the ratios out of the rest of my nutrients. It's not always necessary to do this and more for advanced growing where it might make that little extra difference.

To many additives on the market advertising they are good for use with any other products. This is just not the case. And I feel any new grower should use a base nute and that's all.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol. Organic farmers wouldnt use these common fertilizers or their crop wouldn't be organic anymore.

Shame you said that. The mega crop guy liked to hint at “organic” with his mostly chemicle salt fertilizer too. And he never corrected anyone that posted that it was organic in his thread on RIU.

Try an honest approach. Thats part of being a professional. Also credibility is important.

Last edited:
Top Bottom