• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

9-11 inside job or not on ur life

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

420king-MASSES

im not a big david icke fan but uve heard some of his stuff on coast 2 coast/ i like jim marrs,richard hoagland, john lear,mike bara, dr.stephen greer and so on

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

i have to say that its pretty funny when someone on here sites the history channel as his source of credentials, thats like saying you should read the paper. Do you really think everything you see on t.v is true???? Im with 420 here, all this is factual, from sumarian scripts to the frouad of the jfk assasination. people need to do there own homework and cant rely on the history channel!

j wizzle

j wizzle

i cant get into all this conspiracy shit...

but ill say this, everything the govt does has pretty much been a huge fuckup. so how are they skilled enough to do all these very intricate and crazy plots and then hide it from everyone?

they cant even get water to people in a hurricane...

i would say more conspiracy shit is happening in big corps run by the private sector than our actual govt. people are getting kickbacks and making millions, but i dont think anything like a planned 9/11 is taking place on our own people. we dont have to do shit like that to start a war...

420king-MASSES

i know hes stating mainstream media as his source the tv is controlled by tptb thats why there trying to take over the net so they can censor and black -out real time events that twiiter is a thorn in there side with every-one twating what there doing or seeing the truth is getting out

420king-MASSES

i cant get into all this conspiracy shit...

but ill say this, everything the govt does has pretty much been a huge fuckup. so how are they skilled enough to do all these very intricate and crazy plots and then hide it from everyone?

they cant even get water to people in a hurricane...

i would say more conspiracy shit is happening in big corps run by the private sector than our actual govt. people are getting kickbacks and making millions, but i dont think anything like a planned 9/11 is taking place on our own people. we dont have to do shit like that to start a war...

they could they chose not to act until to late with katrina/ yes they needed ''a galvanizing pearl harbor type event'' to push the american agenda through out the world ,they needed to pull that to get a foot hold in the middle east[oil chessboard],yes they needed to dd just that to get the american people behind them and remember how the tension was in the air for like a year after the eventand if you didnt agree with the war you were a terrorist come on man 9/11 was one humungus pshy-opp played on the american public ,look what happened after un warranted wire taps ,illegal prisons,torture techniques,patriot act 1 and 2 sneek n peeks interrogating children about there parents all common place since 9/11
LET ME ASK YOU ---ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR LIBERTIES FOR FREEDOM

S

smashed1

if the fires were hot enough to melt the steel girders then the people who were standing in the plane holes would have melted as well the official story is bullshit

hi 420 i dont realy belive everything i read especialy wat they put on tv an how long after the plane hit were they standing in the hole. (i cant look up utube run out of internet speed) but couldnt they have been sumwere els wen the plane hit an wen they were trying to escape thats were they ended up. an from my (crap) memery wen the towers fell they seamed to crumble from sumwere down the bottom. so im abit up in the air over wether it was caused by bombs or intense fires becouse ifthe plane hit so much higher than were the towers started to crumble from i would think not as many peopl would have got out . so to me it sounds abit like therre was probaly sum sort of bombs down the bottom i dont realy now to much different info

420king-MASSES

according to reports from cell phones and land lines[that were still working] of people trapped the holes created partitions and you couldnt get to said floors from top or bottom also going by the company line ''the jet fuel caused the girders to weaken and fail'' it would have been to hot to stand in those holes what with the fires melting the steel also real quick jet fuels heat level is around 2500 degrees steel used to build skyscrapers melt at upwards of 8-9000 degrees so common sense says BULLSHIT

420king-MASSES

Again i would just like to point out that all this info is availble for you guys to verify what im saying im not making this shit up if i was i would have a book deal use the internet question the authorities

S

smashed1

just thinking abit more heat travels throu the girders so then probly the hole leanth of the girders at that makes sence to me as down were they started to crumble would be holding alot of wiegt as it gets hoter an just buckeld over that does make abit more sence to me than bombs down there wat do u think of that thiery.. i ment the girders just over heated and didnt acualy melt,

420king-MASSES

the bulidings came down in an implosion not explosion they were demoed thats why the trained first responders were yelling get back get back theres bombs going off live on cnn and fox and cbs and abc and nbc and lets not forget about building 7 even though we here them say on live broadcast ''pull it''[and building 7 implodes] is labeled as terrorist attack on insurance claims / why did the owner of the wtc take out insurance add-ons for terrorist attacks just a couple of months before 9/11/ how were cell phones working 30,000 feet in the sky cells dont work like that/ the official line for 9/11 is all lies im not saying 9/11 didnt happen ,it happened it happened in front of the whole world live [pretty convenient huh],im just saying the way tptb say it happened is BULLSHIT

S

supasticky

I think that the conspiracy that we should talk about is the Bilderberg Group. Because it is not a conspiracy, it does happen. What it is, is a meeting of about 130 people(give or take) with a lot of power. Bill Gates, BILL CLINTON, most if not all members of the federal reserve bank, and others. In the meeting they speak of ways to "better" the human race. They talk about micro chips being implanted, population growth and ways to REDUCE the population growth among many other things. Recently, they(the Bilderberg group) capped the world population at 8.6 billion people. We will be passing that number within the next few years. Now realistically what is going to work in keeping population down? Wars, famine, disease, basically death. What is going on in the world at the moment? Okay, so that said, I invite people to look at this.

Who are the sponsors....Bill Gates, two government funded programs, and the WORLD BANK. It seems the World Bank has a hand in everything these days. GAVI is helping to distribute UNTESTED vaccines to people in 3rd world countries. So my question is, why vaccines? the vaccines prevent against many problems that occur when drinking dirty water. Why not just give them clean water? I'll tell you why. There is something in the vaccine that we don't know about. Why is it that in the UNITED STATES they want to start administering FREE flu shots? Since when does the government do anything for free? And I see it everywhere. There's a reason for it other than to make sure people don't get the flu. Less people with the flu means less money for pharma companies and we all know that they wold not let that happen. Maybe a few years from now this "super virus" that we keep hearing about will come out and we will have to use the vaccine, only it won't be free anymore.

People need to start getting informed because we are being played for fools. They play off the fact that most of you will think this is ridiculous and be ignorant about it. That is why this kind of information never gets public. If you don't hear it on the news or the papers, which they own, then it is completely outlandish. Who knows?

-Supa
:thinking

420king-MASSES

ya the bilderberg group literally sets the agenda for the world ie oil prices ,wars,food prices,global govt/what they are is about 300 of the worlds most powerful and rich basically the elite of the elite now we arnt talking joe schmoe down the street noo were talking about the queens of england and the netherlands[she owns shell oil the shell is in the shape of her head/hairdo] the president of u.s.a. the rothschild family[the richest family in the world who own over half of the worlds gold and control half the worlds liquid money] the military industrial complex,tim geitner,paul wolfowitz,george herbert walker bush,the royal saud family/the list goes on its the whose who of the whose who /also while speaking of the bilderberg group we should also delve into the c.f.r. and trilateral commision[which both happen to be funded and founded by the rockefeller family] who are members of the bilderberg but still whose main goal is one world government ruled by the banking elite powered by the military industrial complex

420king-MASSES

bill gates is a proponent of net neutrality which in its own is a bad thing were they wanna be able to shut down a website or if you go to an anti govt web site they can ban your ip addy from being able to log on line

joeca1i

joeca1i

check out .Think you forgot ASPARTAME,read the labels,its under a other name natural flavors.Vaccines,chemtrails,poison tap water.Satellite dishes,cell phone towers,(hate those fuckin things).Puppet gov.If you did'nt realize that,when the BP oil volcano happend,your a dumbass.BIG PHARMA,the list goes on & on.Check out youtube,and search alex jones,alot of free vids.Just seen this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geM4DbAG7NI

stickyicky

stickyicky

they could they chose not to act until to late with katrina/ yes they needed ''a galvanizing pearl harbor type event'' to push the american agenda through out the world ,they needed to pull that to get a foot hold in the middle east[oil chessboard],yes they needed to dd just that to get the american people behind them and remember how the tension was in the air for like a year after the eventand if you didnt agree with the war you were a terrorist come on man 9/11 was one humungus pshy-opp played on the american public ,look what happened after un warranted wire taps ,illegal prisons,torture techniques,patriot act 1 and 2 sneek n peeks interrogating children about there parents all common place since 9/11
LET ME ASK YOU ---ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR LIBERTIES FOR FREEDOM

Do you know anyone affected by the laws that came afterwards?

It's the corporate conspiracies that I am more concerned with. My father in-law is a G14 in the epa. If these big conspiracies are taking place then people should know something. The word alone implies a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

Where are the people involved in the "secret"? I know, they must have had memory erased.

I have a real conspiracy. The government of US and Uero countries / corporations are lowering the THC levels in all cannabis. They feel hi thc levels are causing schizophrenia. Along w/ lower thc levels they are genetically engineering cannabis for a variety of reasons which I'm sure don't benefit us user's.

420king-MASSES

each and every american is effected by the laws since 9/11 do i personally know of people like to say he was and she was the answer is yes i do not only myself but a couple of my friends and acquaintances / he might and he might not know its compartamentalization need to know basis/ ya of coarse if you wanna talk about corporate cons lets do that man forum is open to you on this thread/ive heard something about the real exodus cheese is being labeled as making people crazy the uk is in its own reefer madness how about owner for cultivars choice being a cia agent or an agent provocateur

S

smashed1

ive never herd of bilderberg group (they sound prity fukd up but)an the bit about over world populaition ive herd in china sum places have 1 child pollicie an do u think that could hapen in the us or even world wide 1 day. ow an could use give me a good link that i can read i cant watch vids at the moment, i could google it but would prefer a good link than sarch throu a heap of crap

S

smashed1

fuk just checked out a site on biderberg group sort of sounds like hitlers been reancarnated it sounds like theres not much the average person will be able to do anything, any way if it does end up 1 world policy they will problly end up fighting between them selves

420king-MASSES

info wars.com,prison planet.com,above top secret,living moon.com,enterprise mission[hoagland] 9/11 truth.org,fantastic forums,coast 2 coast[for transcripts of shows pertaining to your interest] /or google these catch phrases bilderberg group,illuminati,33rd degee free masons,skull and bones,bohemian grove,/or you can read rule by secrecy[marrs],chariots of the gods[von daniken],dark mission[hoagland,bara] /// theres to many to list this should help you get started into finding the hidden agenda of the ruling elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom