• Start date
  • Tagged users None

9-11 inside job or not on ur life

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smashed1

great stuff guys, i dont no much about the other stuff, but i was reading about the internal ramp theory by JEAN PIERRE HOUDIN and he reconds the great pyramid was biult by an internal ramp just inside the walls and it spireld all the way up an each corner was left abit open with a small crain to turn each block an then pulled up the small tunnel on i cant reamember the degrey of the ramp, i dont realy now how it was built but its defanetly a posobilaty, just thout id mention that

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow great stuff...i'm really deep into the free masons and the roman catholic church and how their all connected one way or another. We are in the end times for sure 9/11 was just the start. It was all seen already and told to us in the strongest book in the world the old Bible. Myself tryin to get my ass out of the city and the grid ASAP before shit hits the fan. Peace HDK

P.S. check out ''The Labyrinth of Truth part 1'' on You Tube...these videos exposes all these conspiracy theories and show how real they really are.

420king-MASSES

j wizzle brotha WAKE UP YOUR BUYING INTO THE ''COMPANY LINE'' MIT PROFESSORS FOUND THE THERITE AT GROUND ZERO FACT FACT FACT FACT 19 FUCKIN HIJACKERS FROM FUCKIN CAVES DID NOT FLY THOSE PLANES CIA BLACK OP MIND CONTROLLED PEOPLE DID[OUR GOVT] in 2000 tptb were in a think tank called the AMERICAN INSTITUTE were they concocted the plan for the next american century in which they speculate and say that the only way for the govt to push its agenda through out the world would be to have a ''pearl harbor type event'' that would be ''a galvanizing moment for the american public/ also j wizzle no they dont need the public to run a war but when its your 1st term in office as prez you want the american people behind you supporting you and if you wanna push said agenda you need to have the american people believe that there in harms way [which we are not,at least from some haddji cave dwelling terrorist] OH REAL QUICK J WIZZLE OR ANY OTHER NAY SAYER CAN YOU ANSWER THIS ONE QUESTION FOR ME WHY ARE 8 OF THE ''19 HIJACKERS'' ALIVE AND WELL LIVING IN SAUDI ARABIA AS I TYPE THIS HUMMMMHHPH IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME GOOGLE IT/ THOSE BUILDINGS WERE BUILT WITH THE THOUGHT OF A PLANE MITE HIT THE BUILDING OR A HELICOPTER THE TRADE CENTER WAS DEMOD DOWN BROTHA

TortureKill

TortureKill

If you read nothing of this post, please read the last sentence

To be honest, I quit reading about these conspiracies a while ago, bc I was freaking myself out. But there are many lies and half truths out there, and as they say, Everything we know is wrong. I believe most of US history is not the truth, and american citizens have been taken for a ride for many years. Im really interested in the 9/11 "attacks" and Nasa's secret space programs going on.

I do believe there is a very advanced and intelligent species, call them aliens or whatever ya want. But theres So much proof out there of saucers, and other things. When I was very young, (before i ever used any mind altering drugs) a few friends and myself were outside, laying on a trampoline, watching the sky on a warm summer night. We seen a craft flying above the tree line, which seemed maybe a mile in the sky. It came across the tree line very fast, directly infront of us. This craft was flying too low, and quick to be man made. As it came closer into view, it slowed way down, almost like it was observing us, observing it. It sat still in the air for maybe 20 seconds. We were all too stunned to call for the adults, but we just watched it for almost half a minute. When it all of a sudden took off out of sight. It moved FAST. It was the most incredible thing i have ever seen. I do remember there was atleast 2 lights on it, one on each side of the object. I remember it appearing to be a disc like vehicle, almost more round than it was long. To this day we all remember this night perfectly. It was very apparent we had witnessed some kind of space craft. I will never forget this. I watch the sky very often hoping to see something like this again, but it hasnt reoccured yet.

Im very intriqued by the web bot, and the prediction of many UFOS visiting major cities in the upcoming months. I cant wait to see how this whole thing plays out in connection with the 2012 prophecies. Im very glad to be here to witnesses such a history altering era, but also very scared for what plans the governments may have for the future of our planet. I can only hope things will turn out for the better, and evil forces will not be successful in there greedy plans.

Ive done some research on the rothchild family, and the elitist motives, so iM not entirely in the dark on this subject. I havent read thru this entire thread yet, but I will do that now, and Look forward to learning and contributing to this thread.
I do believe that a large percentage of our population is completely in the dark when it comes to many of these topics, or dont want to believe them to be truth. Its my human nature to be a skeptic, and to question everything. It is the things I have seen and experienced during my life that have made me this way. Its past 'history' that I have studied that has made me want to find truth. I do not trust the governments, and highups have humans best interests in mind. These ppl are greedy and power hungry, which has always blown my mind. Many are simply evil in their own right. Why wouldnt everyone in power want the human race's best interest in mind? Why must ppl be so greedy and hungry for power. What is money and power, when all are dead and gone? U cannot take riches with your soul when you die. Its what is in your heart and mind that will transcend to the next plain. We should all be in this together, and its very apparent that we have been left in the dark for 100s of years. Separated from the elite, and labeled as lesser men. It wasnt until the era of the internet, and the mass connection of many minds, and instant transfer of data and thoughts were available to us. Our days are numbered. The government should be working for us, not us working for them. I hope that with this information coming to surface, many will open there eyes and minds, and really see things for what they are. B/c in the end its US citizens that have to make the change. :fubar We have to be the ones to put our foot down, and stand up for our countries rights and beliefs our fore fathers worked so hard to build for us. We have to stop letting these ppl influence us to be so damn dumb, and gullible.

We are in control, and power is just an illusion.

TortureKill

TortureKill

yer i saw a show the bloke that diesined the towers and they were haseling about the towers were supost to be able to handle a direct hit an he said it did but the intense fires melted the steal main frames or sumthing like that does that sound rite to u

I believe they put the tower designers under fire to misguide and misdirect the ppl that would question the integrity of the building. The ppl asking "How could a couple planes hitting the top side of a structure, bring down the entire building in a heap?" A building that was supposedly designed to stand up to the very exact scenario.. The ppl needed someone to blame and point the finger at. Its called misdirection, and its used over and over by the government to direct attention away from them and onto someone else. Kinda of like when we went to war with Afghanistan, all of a sudden iraq has "weapons of mass DESTRUCTION". So we went into their country. For what? TO TAKE OVER THEIR OIL RESERVES. Halliburton is not only the world's largest providers of products and services to the oil and gas industries, but also military services industries. They are the ones that built and supplied the bradleys, many weapons, and other vehicles that are being used in the "war on iraq" I mean, the war on al quada.. Halliburton is the bush Cheney baby. They profit immensely from war. War is their agenda. While iM on the topic, if we haven't already, can we get into the most recent history altering event, the "oil spill" in the GULF? Since day 1, I knew there were anterior motives to this spill. This wasnt an accident. So why did they do it?

Halliburton= WAR PIGS
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTRMZk-l_VY[/YOUTUBE]

TortureKill

TortureKill

I believe the elitest, were bouncing back to the rothchild fam, is in control. It doesnt matter who we elect, democrat, republican, black, white, male, female, it is the elitest agenda that will ultimately be played out. There are many events (just in my lifetime) that have occured to distract, or misguide us from the real agenda. The politicians are only puppets, and the elite are the puppet masters. A president may very well come into office believing they are the most powerful, but if they dont succumb to the elitests plans and agendas, they are brought down. I believe this is what happened to JFK.
The republican and democratic parties were created to divide the us population, and make them think they had some kind of control.

Dont let the world deceive you.
They are slowly stripping away all of our rights, and any control, or foothold we currently have. Just look how many times they have kicked us when we were down. :sick0026:

They want us to believe in these terrorists, when in fact they are the terrorists! Seriously people. Anthrax, Terror ALERT, Bird FLU, 911 attacks was a multi purpose event, but terrifying nonetheless...Swine Flu, Al queda - Government uses its own network of Muslim patsy handlers to sick the anti-terror apparatus on peaceful Americans
Swine flu had me terrified to go outside! I swear, I was ready to quarantine my family! We have to stop letting these ppl manipulate us.

This thread really needs to be broken down into many topics, and each throughly discussed in its own right, then we need to come up with solutions. WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT?? I know one thing, we gotta stop relying on the government and become more self sufficient. But what would we do without technology, our ipads, iphones, OIL... This is what they depend on from us. CHANGE, the only way we will SURVIVE. Im not talking OBAMA change either..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Ge8_uiQwU[/YOUTUBE]

true grit

true grit

More 9/11 'facts' if you will:

-3/4 black boxes were found at the crash site and taken away by FBI, witnesses and search team have attested to this
-again Dept. Of Defense access only demolition explosive- thermite- was found on site.
-twin towers were completely evacuated (for the first time, including security) by feds a few days prior...for inspections or some bs...aka set explosives.
-there have been rumors that like 2 of the planes with hijackers, were known to have hijackers on them before taking off...this is why the black boxes disappeared. they planes were allowed to take off.
- only time in US history for the military to not have active jets in the air. ever. folks do realize how easy it would be for the military to take out a jet headed at the twin towers right? People do realize they track these planes from take off to landing, and any off course direction is IMMEDIATELY noticed. The military pulled all active aircraft out during 9/11- free airspace to cause to 9/11.

420king-MASSES

also lets not forget about the 2 terrorists passports found in tact just burned around the edges a few blocks away from ground zero[how convenient] but the fire was hot enough to take down a steel frame skyscraper[1st time in history look it up nay sayers] but couldnt burn up 2 passports that were in the plane COME ON BULLSHIT

420king-MASSES

speaking of 9-11 we should all know and agree that certain secret societies dirty deeds are done on ritual dates for instance ten years before 9/11/2001 on 9/11/91 papa bush g.h.w.bush gave a fiery speech to the united nations in this speach he said a new world order multiple times coincidence i think not and there are many more examples not just with 9/11 but ruby ridge and oaklahoma and waco they are all connected to other dates of n.w.o. conspiracies

S

smashed1

wow true grit i never new they cleard the towers a few days before that defenatly proves they had ample time to set explosives i was woundering how they would of set them reading this thread has heilpd me understand alot more than the bullshit on the net, an the pass ports i was woundering how they survied them fires but it sounds like they were blown out of the building, very interesting 420

Tripsick

Tripsick

Like the Northwest pilots that over flew their airport by 100 miles.

420king-MASSES

Like the Northwest pilots that over flew their airport by 100 miles.

lets not forget that there where multiple reports from citizens as well as pilots and faa agents that say 2 hours after the twin towers were hit flight 11 was seen being shuttled into a hangar in ohio[near andrews air force base]

Tripsick

Tripsick

Some UFO footage

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XevJR7biQE8[/YOUTUBE]

Star Child Skull
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA[/YOUTUBE]

fractal

fractal

You guys remember the plane crash in San Bruno . . .Oops I mean the Gas Explosion in San Bruno 2 months ago?

So many eyewitness reports of airplanes crashing that they heard and or saw, many people convinced that an airplane had crashed. Early news reports stated there had been an airplane crash and I heard that myself on the radio.

Then they dropped all mention of plane crash. Yet, there were two large metal cylinders shipped back east to Virgina, to some government forensic lab or something. AND, the N.T.S.B. (national transportation safety board) wants people to contact THEM if they find any strange metal fragments in the area of the explosion.

Why would the N.T.S.B. which almost exclusively deals in airplane crashes, want to collect pieces of a PG&E gas main?

Tripsick

Tripsick

Here we go... this should help push this country off a cliff.

Copy and Paste... I didnt feel like correcting their made up words or spelling mistakes.

Sick of paying your mortgage?

There's a good chance you can stop paying it and never be foreclosed on.

Zero Hedge reports:

Wondering if you are one of those suckers paying a mortgage in limbo, with all the payments due to some non-existent mortgage noteholder getting retained at the servicer banks? Well, if you can spare 3 minutes then "Where's the Note" is for you. The website, which is on the verge of a viral break out, has a simple message: "Whether you are facing foreclosure, have an underwater mortgage, or are just a concerned homeowner, it’s important that you contact your bank and demand to see the original note on your mortgage. It only takes a few minutes using our free online tool." Quick, simple and easy. And in a few days your mortgage bank will have no choice but to tell you if they do in fact have your original mortgage note. And if not - welcome to cost-free living, courtesy of MERS and millions of rushed and fraudulent mortgage note assignments. Yes, it will mean the end of the GSEs, but it will also mean the accelerated write downs on thousands of MBS tranches which will rapidly collapse into insolvency (there is only so much Mark to Unicorn can cover up) and eventually take the insolvent TBTFs banks with them.

Further, Bank of America has currently halted all foreclosures in all 50 states due to them not having the mortgage notes on a large portion of the properties they hold.

If the bank doesn't have the mortgage note, they can't foreclose.

This is a result of the securitization of the mortgage market that the banks engaged in to bundle the sub-prime loans in with the AAA rated loans. When the banks bundled the mortgages together, they lost track of who held the mortgage notes. Hence, they can't legally foreclose.

One important item of note, if you do ask for the note and the bank can't produce it - the mortgage can now be considered in dispute.

One completely safe course of action is to ACTIVELY SUE THE BANK to get out of the mortgage payments. Since the mortgage is now disputed, they can't expect you to continue paying on it.

A judge would be forced to nullify the debt unless the bank could produce the note. To my knowledge, you would not be obligated to continue paying after determining that the bank did not have the note. I don't believe the bank could sue you for back payments if they suddenly found it.

The proper way to do this is with the aid of a competent attorney. It's going to involve requesting who ever services your mortgage to show the actual note. Then you pay your mortgage into a court escrow until they can prove whoever holds the note. If they can prove it the money from the escrow goes to get you back current if not then you take the escrow and file for quiet title. The process would probably vary wildly from state to state so competent, legal aid is a necessity.

I care not if a minuscule amount of people walk away with free houses. I just want to finally see some prosecutions of the banksters with at least a few of them ending up in orange jumpsuits.

Again DO NOT follow this path without legal advice. You're just asking to be foreclosed on. Especially in a fast (non-judicial) foreclosure state like Georgia.

R

RMCG

Finally had time to come track down this thread 420KM. Very active!

Will need to catch up with it first, but will jump in to the fray!

420king-MASSES

nice pull trip stick this is the most current thing going rite now 5 of the usa's top 5 lending banks haults forclosures cause they werent in possesion of the mortgage my wife 2 kids and myself got fucked in this deal we lost our house last year because we applied for that obama interest rate reduction and were told we couldnt pay our mortgage during the time of review 6 months long and we were told that it was 100% that we would have a mortgage and interest rate reduction ,so 6 months later we get a letter in mail saying denied and pay up for last 6 months or go into forclosure we faught and faught and to no avail we lost we had to short sail our house and down grade to a 3 bedroom 2 bath rental it sucks but just pushes me to wanna rage against the system to my final hour:passingjoint::headbang:headbang:mad0223::hunter:

R

RMCG

This whole thing is set up to crush the average person. Bankrupt every single one of us in to subservient slaves.

Tripsick

Tripsick

First i heard of this guy...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4emKd_fG4[/YOUTUBE]

Phil Schneider, one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys , US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base.was found dead January 1996, due to what appears to be an execution style murder. He was found dead in his apartment with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to sources, it appeared that he repeatedly suffered torture before he was finally killed. Seven months prior to his death , Schneider did a lecture on the forces he had discovered at Dulce.

This brave man's final acts should not go unnoticed..........................

A joint alien/U.S. military underground base exists, perhaps devoted to genetics. The theories regarding Dulce sometimes state that alien technology was traded for permission to engage in human and animal mutilations. A battle was said to have taken place there between aliens and humans, though the time of this alleged encounter varies from the 1970s to the 1980s. Some sources allege that horrific genetic experiments are conducted in lower levels of the facility (usually level 6 or 7, depending on the source); these levels are sometimes referred to as "Nightmare Hall."

According to the legend, Project Aquarius (1966) was a plan for investigation of UFOs, carried out and funded by the CIA. Bishop (Bishop, 2005) notes that Bennewitz is the earliest source for the Project Aquarius tale. This project was slated to begin after December 1969 when Project Grudge and Project Blue Book were closed. In 1969, the base was built northwest of Dulce in joint agreement between CIA and aliens from space. The base is allegedly located on the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation. The entrance is on Mount Archuleta (or Archuleta Mesa). The base gets water and electricity from the Navajo River, and dumps waste water back into the same river. The U.S. government occupies the upper levels of the underground base, while the aliens control the lower levels.

Vibrations from the ground near the town of Dulce have allegedly caused speculations of an underground facility; however, these are more likely minor earthquakes, which are known to occur in the area. Military helicopters have also been said to be "unusually milling" around the deserted area, although these claims are, at present, unproven.

There is a claim that the area was partially scanned with ground-penetrating radar, producing 'interesting' results, but these results are not currently available.

Some less substantial evidence includes supposed 'leaked documents', videos and witness reports. Allegedly, a collection of security camera tapes and technical documents were stolen from the base by a disgruntled security officer. These were stored in an unknown location along with the officer's 'flash', a weapon, resembling a flashlight, which is claimed to emit some form of directed radiation. The actual documents which were stolen have not been revealed to the public, however a collection of drawings based on the documents and surveillance footage is available. Sometime in the 1990s a Japanese documentary producer had a 1-minute animation produced, based on the alleged contents of the stolen information. This animation is available on the internet and was never claimed by its creators to be actual footage. There are also a small number of black-and-white photographs available, which are signed "TAL". It has been suggested that these photographs are actually from the Cheyenne Mountain facility.

Many people have supposedly witnessed UFOs in the area.

Many details of the lore surrounding the Dulce base—vast underground bases with many subterranean levels, battles with alien or underground creatures, etc.—resemble those of the alleged Montauk Project.

420king-MASSES

ya mn on archulata mesa first nations indians wont go to past a certain point on there own grounds and refuse to talk about what they see i hate to use this as my source but ufo hunters on history channel i no i no mainstream media controlled by tptb did a whole show on this subject and i actually found it very revealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom