• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

9-11 inside job or not on ur life

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

420king-MASSES

oh shit gritty my dude now your talking they did dna on the starchild and found it wasnt entirely human [i believe]/also the ancients the first true earthly civilization speaks of gods that were half man half animal those people would be the summarians that predate babylon they speak of the annuki and the elohim /also lets look at the holy bible on the first page of the book in geneisis chapter 1 verse 26 it says and god said let us make man in our image under our likeness/now if god is truly a single entity who is the us and our if he was a single entity wouldnt he say and i will make man in my image under my likeness not us and our / look at mars cydonia location it is in the exact same place on mars as the giza pyramids are on earth same coordinates also mars rover sent back pics of pyramids and obelisks and a sphinx back to jpl here on earth and there are also pics of cities from ancient times on mars in nasa and jpl website pics

Tripsick

Tripsick

So in John Lear Tells All - Part 2 of 4... i got some better smoke to finish it up..
But now he says Bob Lazzar is now working for them again..

Really? you can have inside info then spread it to the world.
Say they were out to kill you and then end up going back to work for them a few years later.

Some of it is a little hard to take.. I really liked Bob story until John Lear started adding to it a few years later..

420king-MASSES

oh bob lazarr and johnlear are buddies bob took john and 2 other people with blazarr to film footage of ufos over groom lake in the 80s also ya if you really are as good as bob lazarr is you can basically get away with murder so ya but tptb did try to kill him also alot of lears stuff is hard to swallow its the other stuff ya gotta listen to i dont belive in his theory of the soul catcher but he has access to the dulce papers and he has accomplished to much to just come out his neck

420king-MASSES

tripstick brotha go to youtube and listen richard c hoagland on coast 2 coast with art bell or george noorey also listen to lear/hoagland on c2c at youtube now that one is awesome

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

im worried about the brown dwarf star heading at us from the southern pole. its not visable except with infrared. then its clearly visable as the hottest spot in the galaxy. supposed to pass between mars & jupiter. has a 5 planet solar system with it. its in a 3600 year eliptical path. im going with this one because it trumps all. its instant planet death & reset. unless there were deep underground military bunkers or DUMBs. to hide in til its safe again. bout 40 years probably. this could really disrupt our way of life & cause famines & disease, so wed have to be ready. fema should have some trains equipted to move people & supplys. see fema trains. what to do if upcoming mass deaths is a reality. see 1/4 million casket liners in arizona desert. aw hell a weekend on you tube could drive a man to drink. peace farmers & thanks for letting me jump in.

420king-MASSES

how about the 1,000,000 coffins [able to hold up to 7 people] stacked along the interstate in georgia,fema i would start running in the opposite direction if i saw fema ,fema has death camps,concentration camps active in the u.s.a. you should watch the police state sereies very eye opening / i believe something might be heading our way from south pole [dwarf star] but i dont believe it will hit us but i do believe it will come close enough for us to see it with our naked eye and the ancient gods will return from there planet/planets///

S

Sense I. Milla

That guy Phil Schneider sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic to me ... not to say I don't believe in Extraterrestrials...

But.....

I think if our government has made contact w/ Aliens and they're not hostile, then we would have way more advanced technologies... especially our space technology.

If a civilization is advanced enough to travel thousands of light years to our little galaxy, and they have made contact with the government, then why have we been using the same rocket fuels and for the last 30 years? That's just a given to me....

The other scenario is that our government has made contact with Aliens, then we DO have their advanced technology, BUT our govern. is keeping it secret. And if that's the case then..... anarchy :)

S

smashed1

goldenrod, thats planet x i was u tubn an i carnt remember his name but he reconds theres a big scrap on the side of mars an last time around he said planet x scrapd past mars n he said this time around but im sure he said it was in 2012, anyway he said sumthing about pole flip could hapen wit plant x cuming to close to earth an couseing another ice age an could be caterstrophic to earth. an 420 i checked out about the bombs in the building an even got to her them go off so thanks 4 giving me that info, an building 7 (i never even new about the other buildings till yesterdy) i saw the explosoin an that building fell to dead strait it sent goose bumbs throu me . building dont fall like that wit fires in deferent parts of the building, it opend my eyes up

Tripsick

Tripsick

Monoliths are a hell of a question just by size alone.
Project Camelot Interviews Richard Hoagland - Part 1 of 3
Face of Mars 1 mile long Monolith

This guy is a little better... I was watching some others that worked at Area 51 and their stories are close to everyone else. Seems like this is a popular way to make money.. Selling books and what not.

I'm going to need to make some BHO to continue on with some of these..

Sad part is i really want to believe that aliens have made it all the way here.. But always a skeptic.

420king-MASSES

That guy Phil Schneider sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic to me ... not to say I don't believe in Extraterrestrials...

But.....

I think if our government has made contact w/ Aliens and they're not hostile, then we would have way more advanced technologies... especially our space technology.

If a civilization is advanced enough to travel thousands of light years to our little galaxy, and they have made contact with the government, then why have we been using the same rocket fuels and for the last 30 years? That's just a given to me....

The other scenario is that our government has made contact with Aliens, then we DO have their advanced technology, BUT our govern. is keeping it secret. And if that's the case then..... anarchy :)

lets look at the big picture up until roswell 1947 man kinds biggest acomplishments were fire, the wheel making bullets the same a car and an airplane and radar and a nuke after roswell [the grand deception] we have microwaves, neon light, electric this electric that , satalites, space missions to the moon and beyond,cell phones ,hand hekd this hand held that,point being after roswell 1947 technology really began to come into its own:spacecraft:

Tripsick

Tripsick

i found this one Moon Secrets Revealed - John Lear & Richard Hoagland Pt 1

This one seems more about the Moon base but im sure it will touch on more.

420king-MASSES

ya i love that one listen to all the installments its really really good

Tripsick

Tripsick

this one seems to be pretty legit.

These guys dont think they are harmful but they interject when we are about to go nuclear..

If we got their ships i would assume they would want them back.. And if they made it all the way here you would think retrieving their equipment wouldnt be that hard for them.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk[/YOUTUBE]

Z

Zissou Intern

yo 420 king.

mad props on this thread yo. just read all of it YESTERDAY, and have since been on a TRUTH binge. loving it man its been too long.

i have to spread around more rep to hit you back, haha.

420king-MASSES

ufo's over chelsea new york on live television 10/13/10 on abc7////dec 09 pyramid floating over moscows kremlin for 48-72 hrs new york post watch it on youtube guys there baaack

Tripsick

Tripsick

Nice ill check it out.. I see William Cooper - Lecture Sedona, Arizona - UFO's 08of10.mp3

At one time i lived in Sedona and other little towns around it.
It was full of crystal worshiping crazy ass hippie Indian freaks.. it was a lot of fun

420king-MASSES

jesse venturas conspiracy theories are debut this evening on tru tv must see tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom