• Start date
  • Tagged users None

9-11 inside job or not on ur life

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silica

These consipracy theories are just smoke and mirrors to hide us from the truth. (jk)

S

smashed1

ha guys check this bloke out JARRAH WHITE on u tube he busts heaps of conspiracys an shows all the evedence he can back everything up about bodgee moon landings n he hasels buzz aldrin thats as far as i got but theres heaps more i recon hes abit checky

420king-MASSES

THIS JUST IN MONSANTO BUYS SE [FORMELY KNOWN AS BLACKWATER] INTELLIGENCE WING why do the food corp need to buy an intelligence wing/also doesnt that mean they sit on the board so in theory they also control the military "private security contractors" wing in one way shape or form/////and bill gates owns part of the former blackwater now known as SE to guard his seed bank in the arctic im startin to freek myself out the more i delve the more evil there plots are getting god help us all

Tripsick

Tripsick

i buy a lot of stuff from Blackwater. They have a great pro shop.
I figure if they take over the world i should be on their list as a customer..

Ill check out JARRAH WHITE next

Tripsick

Tripsick

This blows my mind.. Why they hell haven't people been all through the great Pyramids

The Realities Beyond the
Recent Robotic Probe of
the Queen's Chamber

copyright © 2002 J.J. Hurtak, Ph.D., Ph.D.
Not to be copied or reproduced under any circumstances.

A recent documentary presented by National Geographic/FOX TV anticipated that a small robotic vehicle could ascend 65 meters (213 feet) through the square shaft in the southern wall of the Queen's Chamber of the Great Pyramid by clinging to the ceiling and the floor. It could then pass through the doorway at the top of the shaft to gaze upon a secret chamber, or at least shed new light on the seventh wonder of the ancient world for a massive audience.

Unfortunately, the provocative scientific discoveries that could have challenged the historic time-line of western science were not confirmed in the recent attempt of this exploit in the Cheops (Khufu) Pyramid. The robotic vehicle that made the journey up the shaft — no mean feat, since the shaft is a mere 20 cm (8 inches) wide and extends a long distance upwards over a quasi-polished chamber — was dubbed the Pyramid Rover (2.0) and carried a five camera configuration upon its streamlined body. Constructed by an engineering firm in Boston, the Pyramid Rover (14cm x 30cm) was designed to bring pressure on the door at the top of the shaft, in an attempt to cause it to move. It also attempted to manipulate the two copper handles attached to the door as embellishments.

They were built to withstand time.. i think cutting some human size pathways in some parts wont hurt it.

marski420

marski420

i cant get into all this conspiracy shit...

but ill say this, everything the govt does has pretty much been a huge fuckup. so how are they skilled enough to do all these very intricate and crazy plots and then hide it from everyone?

they cant even get water to people in a hurricane...

i would say more conspiracy shit is happening in big corps run by the private sector than our actual govt. people are getting kickbacks and making millions, but i dont think anything like a planned 9/11 is taking place on our own people. we dont have to do shit like that to start a war...

I'm sorry man but you just dont understand how the governments/ world elites work. Yes they do have to do something that drastic to start a war, because even after what they did it was STILL illegal to enter Iraq and still is! Tell me, Why can you find legit proof of almost every president in history blood related to each other including Bush, Clinton, Nixon, Obama, Ect. Ect.. 95%+ are blood related. Then we find their all decendents from the queen of england, even dating back to royalties such as king henry / king george of the 15 century. George bush is a direct descendant of a man named godfrey de bouillon. godfrey de bouillon was the first ruler of jerusalem, he obtained this title by waging war on its enhabitants and taking it over. OUR WHOLE LIFE IS BUILT ON A LIE.. Remeber this part from the Matrix--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BhXHiEtmY0
Watch atleast 3:00 of that video.. I recommend watching it all but if your short on time 3:00 is good enough. We are slaves to a bunch of "elites" government / bankers rule us.. pure and simple. Thats why I live on the outskirts of life.. watching the simpletons (or sheep, more like) walk right off the cliff cause they cant think for themselves, they just follow the first in line. Wake up people.. The government isnt "fucking up" in the sense they make mistakes by accident.. they make mistakes on purpose to make us lose our freedoms / keep us in a debt spiral. When I get nice and high and have more energy ill get into how they do it all.. till then peace and love to all.

S

supasticky

Hey bro I wanted to put that video up. WATCH THE WHOLE THING at least up until after kennedy talks bro. You will see what going down. This is a former president talking to the american people.

[YOUTUBE]3BhXHiEtmY0[/YOUTUBE]

-Supa

Tripsick

Tripsick

This is what drives me crazy..
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/10/18/afghanistan.bin.laden/index.html?hpt=T2

We basically know where Osama is and we are not getting him. I'm pretty sure we said if you harbor terrorist you are a terrorist... We need to light these fuckers up.

I would have never occupied any of these countries... I would of found out where he was using what ever intelligence we have and then i would have used an UAV and killed his ass from 5k miles away while doing bong loads.

marski420

marski420

Hey bro I wanted to put that video up. WATCH THE WHOLE THING at least up until after kennedy talks bro. You will see what going down. This is a former president talking to the american people.

[YOUTUBE]3BhXHiEtmY0[/YOUTUBE]

-Supa

I'm only 22 but I know whats goin down my friend.. I have been into conspiracy theories ever since just after 9/11.. I was 13 then, I started joking around about it being the government at 14 and by 15-16 I was asking full on questions that nobody wanted to answer. I have spent the last 7 years of my life researching events and facts.. getting multiple perspectives of theories, though when I was a teen my brain wasnt as focused as it is now.. our brain goes through its own form of evolution every 7 years or so where we gain lots of wisdom. My brain works 20 miles a second sometimes.. Cause my brain portays this life we live in as a massive puzzle.. everytime I heard information that sent chills down my spine or put a light bulb in my head I knew it was another piece of my puzzle being added to the collective. I believe our conscience is the greatest tool we have.. we just (for the most part) dont use it the way it needs to be used. Its been proven our minds basically create this reality we see before us, the proof is a scientist discovered that the inside of an atom had hardly any matter in it, where prior belief was an atom was full of matter.. So if atoms have hardly any matter that proves our minds / consciences create this reality we see before us.. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Firm believer of evolution, with evolution anything is possible.. We only evolve for the better, nothing ever evolves for the worse, Time for a bong hit :)
:bong-hits:

I just wanna close by saying this.. dont ever take anyones word for something, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH on subjects.. get as many different perspectives and include your own. Nothing is too far fetched as far as im concerned.When it comes to things like aliens I try not to concern myself too much with that because they are not affecting us right now, our world leaders on the other hand, are. It's like what someone said in this thread early on, it would be foolish to think out of all the universe(s) (proven theres more than 1) we are the only species alive but they should be a little lower on the list of concerns. We know the government withholds information, no one can dispute that.. so we make them tell us everything they truly know about mankind and then kick their ass out.. We need real people up in that bitch who can see the world in a peaceful manner.. this place is beautiful and were letting the leaders destroy it for their own GREEDY profit. We, are slaves to them. We mean nothing to them.. proven by the shit they put in food, drugs, the water ECT. They think they can just use us to get the best of the earths resources then fuck us over with it in the end. Look how bad they know our every move with cell phones, facebook, GPS being straight installed into cars(not even the kind that guides you to destinations, the kind that tracks you) They know what you watch on tv, they know what your doing on the internet, they have pictures of your house on google earth imagine system ( so imagine the real pictures there not showing you they have, remember the government is always 3 steps ahead in technology then we are) They had a satellite that could see a dime from space over 15 years ago.. anyone can do the math.. they predict and set trends based on our activites which they monitor very closely. I cant say why they do it, or what their final game is.. but I do know the peoples rights have been slippin away since the fed took over in the early 1900's.. If everyone just used their brain, we would get somewhere.. unfortunately they try and cover as much of it up as possible and throw Jersey shore at you and say shut up and get dumb.. they throw everything they can at you to get your mind off of whats actually goin on, hollywood, 9-11's,disease's,sports, almost everything people consider "normal" is really just an illusion of what normal is.. I dunno what else to say other than were almost robots.. doing whatever they say, when they say.. Sorry for talking your ears off haha.. one love to all

S

Sense I. Milla

MARSKI MY MAN!

I can't tell you how frustrated I am about the direction our leaders are taking our world!

Sometimes I feel absolutely powerless and feel like have no influence what so ever.

Our leaders in general are only seeking more power and money. Greed is what's running our world!

Greed is also what's holding our world back.....

Without greed we'd have electric cars and a cleaner environment, because Corporate Oil producers and Car manufactures wouldn't mind taking short term losses to cover transition costs, because it's worth having a cleaner world.

I can only hope that someday I can just live on the beach without having to worry about oceans rising from polar caps melting.

Without greed Cannabis would be legal, because the Corporate Pharmacies wouldn't mind. Nor would the prisons, courts, law enforcement, or drug test manufactures who profit off the arrests of thousands of misdemeanor cannabis offenders each year.

Maybe someday our government will realize that they serve the people, and the people want cannabis to be legal.

Damn ...........

420king-MASSES

Hey guys i dont know how to inbed youtube vids maybe you-guys could pull these down and post them
zeitgeist
endgame
police state 4 [the rise of fema]
alex jones goes into bohemian grove videos
loose change
that would be greatly appreciated also im computer illiterate i just figured out how to down load pics a few months back and thats cutting edge for my stoner self

marski420

marski420

Zeitgeist and loose change have had some proven issues with them.. I agree with 90% of what they say in the films but there is some dis-info involved aswell.. Carefull what you believe folks.. Think for yourselves as well as taking time to listen to others. Dont take what others say as fact but some things just need a little common sense to realize the truth.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive found a couple of these alien baby like videos a few times. The first time I seen anything like this was when a small boy in Mexico found one of these Alien babies alive! I cant find the video now, but the boy kept the alien baby in a box, and kept it alive for a few days. It died after 2-3 days. It was barely moving or breathing for these few days. I do remember someone from the government came to their house and took it from them. There was a video on youtube but i cant find it now. Noone can explain what it is.. its obviously not from this world. Possibly a laboratory secret? Whatever it was it looked exactly like this alien-like creature in this video.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdAwf2SAE7Q[/YOUTUBE]

Here's some more alien pictures
http://www.alienandufopictures.com/alien_pictures_2.html

TortureKill

TortureKill

So what do we do. I know we have to open as many ppls eyes as we can and make them aware of the Illuminati and there agenda. But what can we do as a group to show these people we know what is going on, and where going to do whatever we have to inorder to hinder their plans.. We gotta rebel. We cant just lay down and take this fucking, Lets talk about what we can do...

420king-MASSES

we can amass as a group and openly oppose the agenda of 1 world government or brake down into smaller groups to openly oppose the elitists agenda i dont believe in natoinalism but i do believe that every country is its own soveriegn body

TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive thought a lot about forming these groups. Lets talk about it bro. I cant just sit back I gotta do something. I believe in freedom. If you dont have your freedom you have nothing. We gotta stop letting media control Our minds and use our own heads. I knew on 9-11 when I seen the towers fall, something didnt look right. something clicked in my head at that instant, but time went bu, and many names were brought into the picture, alqueda seem to be the one to point the finger at and be mad at.. It wasnt al queda it was illuminati and the USA. This isnt the first time we have attacked our own people either. They say history repeats itself, and theres a reason for that. Lets put our heads together.
:muscle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom