Cookie Crisp F2, Sweetband F2, And Sweetband Crosses

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Lookin good bro,as always.c
Doin Frisco this year?
Im going to try, hopefully ill be set up in Michigan by the end of next week. Had a major scare, then my ex sends me to jail on a bullshit lie and goes to my spot and destroys all of my equipment poured bleach on all of the clones I took and said she was calling the FEDS and she had pics in her phone for evidence, so legal I will be from here on out. I shouldve just rented a house and hauled ass 2 months ago but I never in a million years saw this playing out like this.

A

A-Roe

I re cut and put the clones into new plugs half are still looking great bu no roots maybe theyll have some before I have to transport them, i need to go check on them but i know my cousin is good at taking instructions so im not really woried

A

A-Roe

Hey bro I managed to swoop a pack of cookie crisp f2! Along with some others, circus peanut and sherbet x lemon G! Never tried Gelato 41 what should I be looking for in the CCf2's as in structure/terps? May even do some f3's :)
I cant even run my F3's because I got banned from my house and thats where my seed collection was at, probably in the trash now fuck I hate spiteful bitches, the Gelato pheno is a stoney one couch-lock high with ultra dense buds. I feel as if I let Rado down with this run due to all of the bullshit life dealt me this year, but the second half will be better, and Ill be back bigger and better than ever.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Stay up and be safe bro,shit happens man,Rado is cool man,you've still completed a ton of stuff for him,even with this hiccup you've still done alot better than a lot of people testing gear out there.lol.best of luck at the new spot.bring a jacket.haha

A

A-Roe

Stay up and be safe bro,shit happens man,Rado is cool man,you've still completed a ton of stuff for him,even with this hiccup you've still done alot better than a lot of people testing gear out there.lol.best of luck at the new spot.bring a jacket.haha
Yeah man new waredrobe for sure. Lol

Top Bottom