Cookie Grow

• Thread starter ukgirl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zipflip

ah heck shes gonna bedone here in week or two. i'm a be startin some beans this weekend or next week mayeb. and if i do i'll start one my bagseeds beans in an old jar i still got form way back.
or i can just get a clone off my bonsai mom.
i just wont use any my boughten seeds for it tho lol.
i just put up pix wats been kepin me busy in my GJ too.
draw a cookie on it? lol
hey i got better idea.
if you buy another cookie cup and cut it where ya can lay it out flat and scan it to a pic and post it i can copy and print it on one them sheets sticky label paper and wrap one my lil red cups LOL hehehe.
im stoned, give me a break. :-)
i just feel bad. just liek 4u's monster can grow, i cant find the dang bfc cans anywhere here either.
i want in, honest. but if ya only kew.... lol
i'll PM ya k.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

cookie wick?

Hello cookie growers..Im about to take my trip to see UKgirl420..Im so stoked..was gonna just kull off my cookie and monster grow..but decided to give a wick system a try..I will be gone for 10 days and have no one to look over SHED..last summer went for 6 days..and did ok...my larger plants will be hooked to a drip system..but these small ones require much more waterings..so I made these..and they will stay in wick threw the resat of the grow..I will flower when I return..she is filling in nice..if i say so myself...

Zip...every gas station should carry these cookie containers..and I know all groceries store do..as for the "BFC" keep a searching..that one will stay in the loop. for a while..Im doing my 2nd run in mine now..the little debbie box wont make the Haul my friend..the bax will get mushy..lol..now go find a cookie container..I even seed a cookie bag ..may hole like a half gallon of soil..

take care and be safe everyone

:passingjoint:

P1270036
P1270037
P1270038
P1270039
P1280001
P1280002
P1280003
P1280004
Z

zipflip

right on 4u!

have ya thought bout gettin one them cctv camera set ups? ya can set em up to where ya can link to it from any computer in the world with an online connection.
that way ya can still see everythin is ok while ya gone and not always thinkin in back ya mind if they ok or not.
i still got my cheap surv. cam in my flower room and its lot easier than goin downstairs to check on em all themtime vs sittin infron the tube upstairs and just flippin a button and seein all are ok LOL.
i like the wick idea tho!

but i got go shopin the town over next week n i'll try remember to lok for a cookie container LOL.
honest, my memory is shit. lol i got a list a mile long of things to get but i added a cookie thing and BFC can to the list just now so hopefully i'll remember this time

U

ukgirl420

zip did you remeber this time on your long list of things to do ?

Z

zipflip

still aint ventured into town to go shoppin yet. LOL
im sory .
i feel like a broken record or like im makin excuses lol but honest im not, ok.
but yes it is on my list along wit a monster can .
i was thinkin of findin one them big assed fosters beer cans and doin one them along wit teh monster can too, or some cool huge canned beverage.
i literally forgot bout my laudrysoap one in the corner of my room. i mean i forgot to water her for liek 3 weks and she was ready for harvest none the less botu week ago, but she was dried and ready to smoke on the stalk,hey.
how in the hell does one forget about a plant starrin them in the face every day for 3 weeks DOH@!
it was scrawny and scraggly lookin anyway. and tasted liek crap, so i kiked it over to a friend lol.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Coffee is a snack...

...when you drink it as thick as I do...:) This is flavored coffee; blueberry! fun thread!
100_0520.JPG

K

kushpheen

I would like to see someone use oreos as the medium, I have a feeling roots would love frosting.

U

ukgirl420

shes looking good 4u :D

ZIP ,,write it down on your hands with indelible ink ,,that way you canna forget :sick0018:

I would like to see someone use oreos as the medium, I have a feeling roots would love frosting.

hahah like the thinking ,,,how about you try :rauch08:

nice addition to the cookie mix altitude ,:sun2:

have a good day :rollj:

Z

zipflip

for real i wont forget. honest, its at the top my "to get " list :)

U

ukgirl420

ok zip i ll believe ya

now on to the cookies we do have a growin at the min :D

ok well as usual ive had another misshap in the tiny freakin grow cupboard i am using at present and my cookie got slightly burnt :itwasntme
but the good news is ill be able to pick the burnt bits out ,put the fan assisted oven back on and she ll still give me a gram or so and if im lucky a full :rauch08: :rofl

ill be back with pics in just a minute after i have :rollj:

U

ukgirl420

thanks rob 146

wanna join in ? just grab a container pop a bean and post a pic up in the thread ,
but here have this :passingjoint:while you ponder on what bean to use :winking0067:

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

oh yeah sorry to hear of the light issue...But shell boost back..and sure hope ya get that J outta her..lol..You posts make me smile..lol..Kiss kiss..Ill post up mine soon as zip gets his pot...(stick toung out)..That guy lives so far out I am suprised he still knows english..lol..just picking zippy..now get outta that cave and get to town...

take care be safe Girly grower

oh here:passingjoint: we can smoke mine untill yours is finished

U

ukgirl420

thanks 4u ;) but it aint a ukgirls grow without a few disasters is it now :thinking but if ya wait till zip gets his pot before you post you will have harvested and been on your next one or 2 :rofl:

and thanks for the :passingjoint: here it is coming back to you ..or would ya prefer a :bong2:,::kiss

Z

zipflip

Ill post up mine soon as zip gets his pot...(stick toung out)..That guy lives so far out I am suprised he still knows english..lol..just picking zippy..now get outta that cave and get to town
:)

thanks 4u but it aint a ukgirls grow without a few disasters is it now but if ya wait till zip gets his pot before you post you will have harvested and been on your next one or 2 :

:anim_30::rastadancing: LOL

for real. guys. this weekend i should have a been sprouted in a cup and a can both. an if i have trouble findin me a BFC can, i guess i'll suffice it wit a "arizona tea" can. one them bahemoth size tea cans they got. i know a place taht sells them and i kinda think they a lil biger than the BFC even , maybe. not sure .
u two just think im full of shizz i bet hih? LMAO.
i kinda feel like an idiot. for how long now i been sayin im gon look for a can an cookie cup for these two gorws now..? hehe
but to be honest. i dont think i coulda even fit a cookie cup in either my cabs they been so crammed. i even had to chop one last week a week ahead of schedule as it was too crowded in ther too. but space is openin up now finally :banana1sv6:
now if only my beans i sprouted would flippin cooperate wit me already i coudl rol out some "beutiful bean footage" hehe
these ones jus dont seem to wanna play nice in the veg cab.

U

ukgirl420

zippity dodah zippity de day ,,,as if we would think your full of :sign0055:,,we dam well know it

nahh not really only playin with ya ,,:rofl
so by monday morning we should be seeing a new ingrediant, excellent :D
,may i ask what flavour you will be adding ?

untill then ill keep the oven doors shut unless anyone else cares to add to the mix :thinking

:rollj:

Top Bottom